Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Good place to buy shirts/jerseys in North America (Canada)?

Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Good place to buy shirts/jerseys in North America (Canada)? Empty Good place to buy shirts/jerseys in North America (Canada)?

Post by Jorlung Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Need a good place to order jersey's in Canada/North America. Sports Direct has good prices but the shipping is 15 pounds to Canada, which kind of defeats the purpose of the good price. Soccer Triads seems to have good prices too, but they don't get stock for Spurs home kits until August apparently. Says "Shirts to be dispatched late August" unless that means something else. Shootjerseys is pretty cheap (obvious non-authentic) but it seems almost too cheap, I think there was a thread about buying non-authentic kits but I can't seem to find it.

Can be authentic or non-authentic. If it's non-authentic obviously it needs to be a good place.

EDIT: Looking for fairly cheap, so obviously probably non-authentic.

Last edited by Jorlung on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Good place to buy shirts/jerseys in North America (Canada)? Empty Re: Good place to buy shirts/jerseys in North America (Canada)?

Post by Glen Miller Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 pm

http://soccerkitshop.com/

They are fake, I think, but they are excellent fakes.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Good place to buy shirts/jerseys in North America (Canada)? Empty Re: Good place to buy shirts/jerseys in North America (Canada)?

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

worldsoccershop.com

soccer.com
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Glen Damon wrote:http://soccerkitshop.com/

They are fake, I think, but they are excellent fakes.
    Everything's out of stock, they don't even have the 2012/2013 Spurs home listed.

SBSP wrote:worldsoccershop.com

soccer.com
    Don't have over $100 to spend on a jersey. People over here could probably never tell the difference anyway.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 pm

I just found a thread where Border Collie Buddies posted a few good links.

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t12693-team-set-football-kits

CollieBuddz wrote:Here's some more sites.

www.33footballshirt.com
    www.gigameshop.com
    www.soccerproshirt.com

Edit: I checked these, and they do not seem to have Spurs shirts either. scratch
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Laughing

Is that the same site with 3 different designs?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes, yes it is. Neutral
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:04 pm

rofl
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey mate. I live in Toronto too so looking for the same thing. I found this site a while ago but have never got round to using it yet as haven't had much money. If you decide to use it please let me know how it turns out. And yes, people around here can't tell the difference at all.

http://soccerjerseywholesale.org/
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:12 pm

How is shootjerseys? Has anyone else ordered from it? Found the soccer triads thread and someone said they'd ordered from it and showed the kits they got and they were pretty good, except one of them the stitching were a bit off.

Might just get an away jersey from soccer triads is worse comes to worse, does anyone even know if they ship to Canada? Can't find their shipping info.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:19 pm

This looks like a different version of Soccer Triads.

http://www.maxxsoccer.com/index.php?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Pretty sure that is soccer triads just with a different design, same thing that the sites Glen posted.

Not only does it look exactly the same, they also don't have Spur Home kits stocked.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Templeton7|RFC wrote:This looks like a different version of Soccer Triads.

http://www.maxxsoccer.com/index.php?

Bought a Spain shirt a couple of years ago from there for £15 and it was great quality. My mate bought the same shirt for £50 from Sports Direct and you couldn't tell the difference between the two.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Think I might order from shootjerseys. Cheaper and if you buy 5 it is free shipping so I will get my brother and mate to get in on it. They look decent from the post in the other thread. If it doesn't work out it isn't that much of a loss anyway. Soccertriad has good reviews though so I might try it out later on as well.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 am

What happened to the soccertriads thread? I would like to ask the guy who used shootjerseys a few questions. So if someone could point me in his direction it would be much appreciated or if anyone else has used it. Thanks.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t14316-soccer-triads?highlight=triads
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:26 am

Jorlung wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t14316-soccer-triads?highlight=triads
    cheers mate. Seems he hasn't been on in a while though.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Soccer triads has the Spurs home now, think I'm going to order from there. How long do they take to ship generally?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 am

Just ordered a shirt off soccertriads and paid and everything, but it doesn't give me the option to "Complete" or anything and it is still in my basket. Is that just because they take a while to process the order or am I doing something wrong?

Has anyone ordered off soccertriads before?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:30 am