Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
menalawyerguy
Theo Filippo
teekay
Jorlung
Jordan Henderchip
Walcott
Cam
The Maestro
Andy
ShakerMatty
Forest
15 posters

Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world.

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world.

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:Maestro, why don't you just post this shit yourself? You've made like 10 dupes in 1 night by yourself. Or did 10 celtic supporters just find the forum and join to make 1 post? Congratulations, you've learned how to use a proxy. Save your claims of innocence for somebody who is interested, going to these lengths to get around the ignore filter. Laughing Pretty sad.

Do actually believe anyone would think it wasn't you? Even with your 'check my IP address', 'so bitter temps lmao' claims etc. Shows how think you really are.

You've achieved your goal, you got my attention. Go and celebrate, relish your achievements. Everybody is happy for you, you deserve it.

It'll be either that or the 'omg, he's schizophrenic ahahaha bullshit'.

Edit: *Sees my post*

*tries to pretend this is actually a real person by making another post*
    rofl rofl
    teekay
    teekay

Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world.

Post by teekay Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:Maestro, why don't you just post this shit yourself? You've made like 10 dupes in 1 night by yourself. Or did 10 celtic supporters just find the forum and join to make 1 post? Congratulations, you've learned how to use a proxy. Save your claims of innocence for somebody who is interested, going to these lengths to get around the ignore filter. Laughing Pretty sad.

Do actually believe anyone would think it wasn't you? Even with your 'check my IP address', 'so bitter temps lmao' claims etc. Shows how think you really are.

You've achieved your goal, you got my attention. Go and celebrate, relish your achievements. Everybody is happy for you, you deserve it.

I don't know about the rest of the 'names', but I'm not a multi. I'm genuine, been on messageboards for years.

Now if you could address my points........
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

WHAAAAT???!!!! This thread turned into a pissing contest???? Who could have seen that coming?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:25 am

menalawyerguy wrote:WHAAAAT???!!!! This thread turned into a pissing contest???? Who could have seen that coming?

This, shockkkkkk....
    teekay
    teekay

Post by teekay Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

menalawyerguy wrote:WHAAAAT???!!!! This thread turned into a pissing contest???? Who could have seen that coming?

Every year for the past five years or so The Rangers FC turn this solemn occasion of Remembrance Sunday into a pissing contest. It's sickening, it really is.

Abseiling and cannons on the pitch, unreal !! facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

Best fans in the world my fucking arse Laughing A club that for years would not sign a catholic player, and is still full of bigots.

Last edited by Alan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 am

teekay wrote:

Every year for the past five years or so The Rangers FC turn this solemn occasion of Remembrance Sunday into a pissing contest. It's sickening, it really is.

Abseiling and cannons on the pitch, unreal !! facepalm

Says you?

Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 Banner
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am

Rangers doing there bit to remember those who died fighting for us, like everyone does.

Nothing special about that.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am

Does he seriously believe that's my dupe? rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 am

It's true what they say you know ... you can't keep lying forever. It builds up until ... bang, everybody knows what really goes on behind close doors
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 am

Theo Filippo wrote:It's true what they say you know ... you can't keep lying forever. It builds up until ... bang, everybody knows what really goes on behind close doors

Fuck, abandon the mission. I have been caught. Assemble behind closed doors.
    teekay
    teekay

Post by teekay Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:
    Says you?

You've proved my point for me. All the shenanigans at Ibrox, the party atmosphere, the military on the pitch, the cannon, the abseiling.....it's all for a purpose, and that purpose isn't Remembrance Day.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:17 am

This is not special nor is it disrespectful. Both Rangers and Celtic fans on here are just retarded.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:33 am

Jorlung wrote:This is not special nor is it disrespectful. Both Rangers and Celtic fans on here are just retarded.

If you can't see anything wrong with this thread then you should really have a look at yourself before calling anybody else retarded.
    teekay
    teekay

Post by teekay Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:40 am

Jorlung wrote:This is not special nor is it disrespectful. Both Rangers and Celtic fans on here are just retarded.

I'd say it was the opposite of what remembrance Day is about.

....and as for the 'best fans in the world', maybe we should ask the people of Manchester.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 am

teekay wrote:

I'd say it was the opposite of what remembrance Day is about.

....and as for the 'best fans in the world', maybe we should ask the people of Manchester.

wave

The wreckage they left was disgraceful.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 am

Samaras wrote:

If you can't see anything wrong with this thread then you should really have a look at yourself before calling anybody else retarded.
    I'm not saying this thread is justified, I'm saying Rangers actions are fine by me, but the fact that Jela and Rangers fans (if there are any others doing the same thing) are bragging about it is obviously wrong. I pretty much called this thread in general retarded. Rangers fans (well Jela...) are bragging about being "the best remembrance day celebrators" while Celtic fans are bashing Rangers for putting on such a spectacle. I'm sure Rangers did not intend for their fans to go on bragging about that they're the best fans in the world because of this, or to show that "they have the best fans in the world." It was intended for the respect of the men that served in the military.

Celtic fans are only saying this is over the top because it's Rangers that are the ones putting it on. Stuff like this goes on over here all the time... Thousands of people and veterans gather in Ottawa outside our parliament buildings for the firing of cannons and what not during remembrance day and no one ever says "Oh I don't think the Canadian government should be honouring our troops like that, I think it's a bit over the top..."
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:12 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Samaras wrote:

I'm not saying this thread is justified, I'm saying Rangers actions are fine by me, but the fact that Jela and Rangers fans (if there are any others doing the same thing) are bragging about it is obviously wrong. I pretty much called this thread in general retarded. Rangers fans (well Jela...) are bragging about being "the best remembrance day celebrators" while Celtic fans are bashing Rangers for putting on such a spectacle. I'm sure Rangers did not intend for their fans to go on bragging about that they're the best fans in the world because of this, or to show that "they have the best fans in the world." It was intended for the respect of the men that served in the military.

Celtic fans are only saying this is over the top because it's Rangers that are the ones putting it on. Stuff like this goes on over here all the time... Thousands of people and veterans gather in Ottawa outside our parliament buildings for the firing of cannons and what not during remembrance day and no one ever says "Oh I don't think the Canadian government should be honouring our troops like that, I think it's a bit over the top..."

In Britain Rangers are the only club who go to these lengths. It's supposed to be a day of somber reflection. What went on at Ibrox yesterday was nothing to do with dignified remembrance commemorating those men and woman who died in 2 world wars. It was not about the thousands slaughtered at the Somme or Ypres or those who died fighting the Nazis at El Alamein, Normandy or Arnhem. It was a loud mawkish and grotesque celebration of values and viewpoints confined to the dustbin by the majority of decent people a long time ago. A freakish jamboree containing an abhorrent mixture of militarism, loyalism and sectarianism. It was an affront to the memories of those who gave their lives in the two world wars.

Artillery gun, commando's abseiling from the stadium roof, soldiers cavorting over the pitch, many openly displaying scarves supporting the Orange Order or with Loyalist slogans such as no surrender emblazoned on them.

Rangers didn't even make a donation.

Is that still fine by you? Is that an appropriate way to remember the fallen?

Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 4794f5b03d9a78c65d7b4e15ecf18087
    Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 16a2pw1
    Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 Qqcncm
    Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 2ywwq6h
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 am

Jela when will you realise no one cares about scottish clubs? Neutral

shifty
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

Maybe it was a bit over the top and not exactly a "somber reflection" but the intention was good, if not the execution. The post made it seem a little more calm than it was, the way I envisioned it was the 400 soldiers or so on the field receiving applause and what not in standard formation. But by the pictures it is a bit odd to see them gallivanting on the pitch like that.

Still I don't see the big deal in all of it. I've read a couple of articles and no one seems to have thought it disrespectful, many of them included quotes from veterans saying how amazing the ceremony was. The fact that they didn't make a donation seems a bit odd, but there was a fan run donation bin or something apparently (according to Jela). Maybe I just don't see the underlying scandalous plot that Rangers have put on because I don't pick apart everything Rangers does.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 am

We didn't make a donation? Did he say that Jorlung?

The were cans going around the stadium, the club sells the strip with poppies on them, and the club sells poppies outside the ground of which every penny goes to poppy scotland.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Rangers, once again proving they are best fans in the world. - Page 2 70955
    Ki
    Ki

Post by Ki Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 am

breathtaking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:31 am