Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today

Anonymous

Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today Empty Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

The bears out in force!! Be afraid.

"Celtic know all about their troubles" eek

Anonymous

Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today Empty Re: Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm

That man has a spasticated leg.
    Anonymous

Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today Empty Re: Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Why are you so bitter? This protest or whatever the fuck that was, evidently wasn't planned or anything because I'm on 3 Rangers forums i.e. the two biggest and nobody mentioned that, nor have I heard of it. Just can't accept that we have the best fans in the world, lol.

Edit: Just watched that, a protest? Neutral

Dude, that's a wee guy with a guitar rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Why are you so bitter? This protest or whatever the fuck that was, evidently wasn't planned or anything because I'm on 3 Rangers forums i.e. the two biggest and nobody mentioned that, nor have I heard of it. Just can't accept that we have the best fans in the world, lol.

Edit: Just watched that, a protest? Neutral

Dude, that's a wee guy with a guitar rofl

mad response ..

has arrived

Rangers fans protest outside Ibrox today Whyte_0
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Keep it in the General administration thread please, after all, that's what you made it for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:08 am