Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

This leaked part of Harry Potter....

Cornholio
    Cornholio

This leaked part of Harry Potter.... Empty This leaked part of Harry Potter....

Post by Cornholio Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Anyone else think this was done on purpose?

Think about it, how do you get pirates to the cinema? Show them the first half hour of the movie then make sure no full copies get out. You'd be dying to see what happens after (providing it's good) and if you can't download a copy you'll go to the cinema.

For those of you that don't know, the first 36 minutes of the new Harry Potter was leaked in DVD quality.
    Mal
    Mal

This leaked part of Harry Potter.... Empty Re: This leaked part of Harry Potter....

Post by Mal Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 pm

It does seem like a publicity stunt. I just wished it was a film I was interested in. Neutral
    Anonymous

This leaked part of Harry Potter.... Empty Re: This leaked part of Harry Potter....

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Maybe it was fake to get more talking about it.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 am

It's one of those films that I say I'm not interested in, and I'm not really, but I always end up watching them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:51 pm