Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
Yrael
Theo Filippo
Ham.
Harrold
Bye_Ya
PrideOfTheMidlands
JamieB
samiz
menalawyerguy
Grenade
Jord
ShakerMatty
Royal
Schnix
AndItsKoren!
Keanoo
Noel Gallagher
arsenalap11
Barton
MickStupp
Carlos Jenkinson
Forest
JK
Novi
Mr Arnold Durmmond
Scouser_Dave
Kie_LFC
SBSP
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Hitchy
Cam
The Maestro
Glen Miller
ayvee1
Muhkoo
RubyArmyCTFC
The Zlatan
El Jefe
Bushido
Jeff
Childish Logic
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Marvin
Kuled
blackskar
Phadunkin Donuts
El_indian
Andy
hijkhijk
SophisticatedBeggar
Ra's al Ghul
Mal
Walcott
Gegilworld93
luke.
Jordi
AriseForLife
Jordan Henderchip
Mustangt125
64 posters

FIFA 13

Anonymous

FIFA 13 - Page 9 Empty Re: FIFA 13

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 am

Good decision to sell him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 am

MLS teams are so overpowered. Pretty much the only teams I face, the ones with strikers that are 6'3 and 90 pace and acceleration. FIFA 13 - Page 9 4215900120

I'm not sure if I posted this goal yet.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137487106

I like it because I took advantage of the complete dribbling feature. shifty
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 am

Every time I go to start a match in CM it freezes. facepalm
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 am

Wow. FA Cup final against Man City, 2nd last game of the season 2 days later (crucial as I'm 3 points off of first), and Europa league final two days after that. What the fuck? Then we have 10 days off until the next match, and then the end of the season. Great time management
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am

Yeah, the scheduling in this is ridiculous. I have Real Madrid in the CL two days later I have Roma in the league and then a further two days I have Lazio. Then a two week break, which isn't a international break. Neutral

I've slipped behind in the league race because of the scheduling, my second team has played more league games than my first team (who've been smashing the CL).
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 am

Novi wrote:Every time I go to start a match in CM it freezes. FIFA 13 - Page 9 58503
    I keep freezing when I pause the game during a match.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 am

I had a one day break between 3 matches once. facepalm
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Novi wrote:Every time I go to start a match in CM it freezes. FIFA 13 - Page 9 58503
    I keep freezing when I pause the game during a match.

Damn that must suck.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:27 am

The patch fixed the freezing for me, hasn't froze once. smug
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:51 am

Apparently Martin Olsson is unsettled at the club. He's only been here for what like his entire career and has his brother at the club... What else can settle him ffs.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 am

Holy shit, just proper jumped up with joy in my last match Laughing was against Chelsea. Was a pretty even game with neither side getting any proper chances when Sturridge gets the run on Mertesacker, but Szczesny gets a hand to it only to palm it to Moses who smashes in onto the underside of the bar and in. After the goal it's all me, chance after chance is blocked by defenders or the post or Cech and I'm starting to think its not my game. 90 mins rolls by including injury time and I manage to get one last attack, Walcott turns Cole after a sweeping move and once again Cech saves it, but only manages to put it into the path of Giroud who taps it in. Had to be into Fergie time that stage.

Cue me jumping up IRL Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Had the issue where it sims your game on deadline day. I conceded as well, cunts. -_-

Accepted the Italy job (start of season 3). Their midfielders. wank 2
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Danny wrote:Had the issue where it sims your game on deadline day. I conceded as well, cunts. -_-

Accepted the Italy job (start of season 3). Their midfielders. wank 2
    Save the game on deadline day and keep reloading it until it lets you play.

I haven't had the problem myself but I've read on numerous sites thats how you deal with it. shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 pm

I won 3-1 anyway so I'm not too bothered. Just annoying that I didn't get to play it and conceded a goal. shifty

Signed Mats Hummels in the summer. Me gusta
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Didn't even know this was possible. (notmypic)

FIFA 13 - Page 9 NhTWi
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:31 pm

On FIFA 11 I started a manager mode and got rid of all the dead weight. My goalkeeper got injured and I didn't have any other keepers. Was forced to forfeit the next 5 matches. FIFA 13 - Page 9 4215900120
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:00 pm

On FIFA 08, I sold everyone except my starting XI and two subs. Then every international break, three players got called up, and I had to forfeit. neu laugh
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 pm

So my career mode on PC (only do online on PS3 now, loading times bug me too much). I started for Ajax but ended up 2 seasons on loan and as i got injured for a total of 8 months thus my stats not going up as quick, i return to Ajax (72 overall) and play until transfer day when Udinese bids £7m i accept as De Boer decides to bring in a higher rated striker... i play great for Udinese and Ajax buys me back for £12m in January. scratch

There are next to no people playing online on PC sadly as it is a much better experience as a game because of my PC being better than any PS3 or Xbox360
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:07 pm

SBSP wrote:On FIFA 08, I sold everyone except my starting XI and two subs. Then every international break, three players got called up, and I had to forfeit. FIFA 13 - Page 9 849722
    We would make terrible managers. FIFA 13 - Page 9 2145057481
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

FIFA 13 - Page 9 544852_439333469458907_613384225_n
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:08 pm

To be fair some us don't think Ronaldo is all that great at free kicks. He scores some spectacular ones to be sure but a lot of them smash into the wall.

Mourinho was actually even questioned about how he felt about Ronaldo having such a poor free kick conversion rate. Of course he defended him.

The question alone goes to show what a great player Ronaldo is though. People complaining about his free kick percentage because there's very little to complain about with him. (footballing wise)

How many players do we know of that are so good at free kicks we automatically assumed it's going to end in a goal. Only a handful really.

I don't know anything about Downing's freekick ability. I have heard him be compared to Beckham though. Or wait, maybe that was Bently. I confuse my underachieving English players a lot.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:To be fair some us don't think Ronaldo is all that great at free kicks. He scores some spectacular ones to be sure but a lot of them smash into the wall.

Mourinho was actually even questioned about how he felt about Ronaldo having such a poor free kick conversion rate. Of course he defended him.

The question alone goes to show what a great player Ronaldo is though. People complaining about his free kick percentage because there's very little to complain about with him. (footballing wise)

How many players do we know of that are so good at free kicks we automatically assumed it's going to end in a goal. Only a handful really.

I don't know anything about Downing's freekick ability. I have heard him be compared to Beckham though. Or wait, maybe that was Bently. I confuse my underachieving English players a lot.
    Pretty sure Bentley at some point was the new Beckham.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Chip wrote:FIFA 13 - Page 9 544852_439333469458907_613384225_n

His free-kick accuracy should be a bit lower than 79OVR.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:25 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:On FIFA 11 I started a manager mode and got rid of all the dead weight. My goalkeeper got injured and I didn't have any other keepers. Was forced to forfeit the next 5 matches. FIFA 13 - Page 9 4215900120
    I had Rooney in goals for Man City for 3 games when I got Neuer sent off in a Fifa 12 save.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 am

Chip wrote:FIFA 13 - Page 9 544852_439333469458907_613384225_n

I don't know how good or bad Downing is at free kicks, but Ronaldo is overrated when it comes to free kicks. Most of his attempts hit the wall or go sailing over.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:39 am

Really over achieved in my second season at Torino, won the league and the CL. Laughing Think I'm done for transfers now in the summer of my 3rd season. Team:

Ospina (79)
    Darmian (79) - Kouyate (80) - Ogbonna (85) - Santon (78)
    Verratti (78) - Wanyama (78)
    Stevanovic (84) - Vossen (80) - Musa (77) - Cerci (78)

Notable subs: Herrera (79), Glik (80), Sansone (77), Fischer (75) and Vilhena (75).

My CB pairing are immense. They dominated Messi over two legs in the CL. not worthy Haven't tried out my new CMs yet. Stevanovic is godly, speedster and he's a monster cutting in and shooting. Vossen is my best finisher at 94 finishing.

I love this formation, my wingers drop deep a lot though, as does Vossen while the opposition have possesion. I tend to use a flat 541 for the last 15 or so minutes to stop the AI making a comeback.

I really should focus on scouting youth now. I have a few decent ones atm but could do with some more, I have about 5 Serbian CBs/CDMs all with potentials of 85-94. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:46 am

World Class?

PS. Not sure if you've used him yet, but Ospina was shite for me. Too small imo, only 6 foot. Prefer to have roughly a 6ft 5 keeper.

On the other hand, Kouyate is a BEAST! Improves so much and ends up going up in value a lot, making a tidy profit.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:49 am

Could you please post some of Ogbonna's individual stats? Namely sprint speed, strength, jumping, stand tackle and slide tackle. shifty
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 am

Ogbonna's a beast, I used him all throughout 12.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:54 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:World Class?

PS. Not sure if you've used him yet, but Ospina was shite for me. Too small imo, only 6 foot. Prefer to have roughly a 6ft 5 keeper.

On the other hand, Kouyate is a BEAST! Improves so much and ends up going up in value a lot, making a tidy profit.
    Yeah, but the sliders are adjusted more in the favour of the AI.

My keeper before was 5ft 11 and was amazing. If he's shite I'll sell in the summer. He was only £2m and for his stats he was well worth 3 times that amount.

Kouyate went up +5 in half a season. He's amazing.

BladeGunner wrote:Could you please post some of Ogbonna's individual stats? Namely sprint speed, strength, jumping, stand tackle and slide tackle. shifty
    Yeah, sure.

SS: 79
    Strength: 90
    Jumping: 94
    Stand tackle: 93
    Slide tackle 84
    Heading acc: 86
    Interceptions: 88

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content