Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
chiboygeorge
LeBron
Uncle John from Jamaica
blackskar
dena
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Cameron.
Marvin
Jayx1012
luke.
Royal
crump
Pippo
Jordi
Jord
Mouse
Sean
Walcott
Barton
Kuled
Danny
27 posters

England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off - Page 7 Empty Re: England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off

Post by Marvin Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 am

luke. wrote:
    James wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    James wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    James wrote:Malouda world class?

Sorry but no. He had 1 good season.

England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off - Page 7 58503

He had a lot more then just 1 more good season, there is football outside of England you know Rolling Eyes

Tell me what league he played in before England. You cannot be world class playing in that league.

So if you play in a certain league you can't be world class? Fuck off.

If Messi played in the Irish league he'd still be world class.. good logic you have there.

You have to prove you are world class, it would be different Messi moving away from Barcelona as he has proved he can do it in a top league consistently. Malouda had 1 good season in a top league.

The-Reporter wrote:
    James wrote:
    luke. wrote:

He had a lot more then just 1 more good season, there is football outside of England you know Rolling Eyes

Tell me what league he played in before England. You cannot be world class playing in that league.
    Ligue 1.

What do you mean you can't be world class? So if Fabregas went and played one match in Ligue one for the match he's not world class? Are you a spastic?

I think you are the spastic for saying something like that. 1. How would he go and play 1 match in Ligue 1 without being injured or dropped. Like I said, it would be different seeing as he has already proved it in a top league that he is world class.

I suppose Ribery ain't world class then? Or Phillip Lahm?

What the fuck am I arguing for, you only watch English football so you wouldn't have a clue.
    He's not tbh.
    SBSP
    SBSP

England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off - Page 7 Empty Re: England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 am

rofl
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 am

We should stick bloody Walcott up front and play that regular hoof ball we're used to with Carroll and Walcott
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 am

coolmarvin wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    James wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    James wrote:
    luke. wrote:

So if you play in a certain league you can't be world class? Fuck off.

If Messi played in the Irish league he'd still be world class.. good logic you have there.

You have to prove you are world class, it would be different Messi moving away from Barcelona as he has proved he can do it in a top league consistently. Malouda had 1 good season in a top league.

The-Reporter wrote:
    James wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Ligue 1.

What do you mean you can't be world class? So if Fabregas went and played one match in Ligue one for the match he's not world class? Are you a spastic?

I think you are the spastic for saying something like that. 1. How would he go and play 1 match in Ligue 1 without being injured or dropped. Like I said, it would be different seeing as he has already proved it in a top league that he is world class.

I suppose Ribery ain't world class then? Or Phillip Lahm?

What the fuck am I arguing for, you only watch English football so you wouldn't have a clue.
    He's not tbh.

Well If Nani is world class according to some Utd fans, Ribery is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 am

Luke.

1. You are wrong, i've started watching other leagues.
    2. Malouda plays England so what leagues I watch other leagues I watch is irrelevant. It is easy to tell which are the weaker leagues.
    3. Ribery isn't world class.

As for Lahm i'll admit he's world class, but he has proven that while playing with Germany which is an even bigger stage then the PL/La Liga/Serie A.

Malouda had 1 good season in a top league. Simple. He hasn't done much for France either.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:27 am

It's so painful watching England trying to attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:27 am

Nasri is playing absolute class.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:28 am

Gibbs not worthy
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 am

Was hoping to see more off this M'Villa kid, but he's not really got a chance to do much seeing as they are camped in England's half. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:30 am

James wrote:Luke.

2. Malouda plays England so what leagues I watch other leagues I watch is irrelevant. It is easy to tell which are the weaker leagues.

As for Lahm i'll admit he's world class, but he has proven that while playing with Germany which is an even bigger stage then the PL/La Liga/Serie A.

Malouda had 1 good season in a top league. Simple. He hasn't done much for France either.

Clearly not if you think world class players aren't world class if they play in Ligue 1 facepalm

2 Makes no sense whatsoever, but it is relevant.. as you said he had 1 good season, and you've only watched him while hes in England.. he only took time to settle into the league, he's been performing for France since 2004 too. And has been a regular.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 am

For your info, here is a list of wingers better than Malouda.

World Class - Ronaldo, Messi, Robben, Robinho(if you class him as a winger)

Not quite World Class but still better - Ribery, Navas, Arshavin, Silva(If you class him as a winger)

Then on par with Malouda - Bale, Valencia, Nani, Krasic, Mata(If you class him as a winger), Arda Turan

I probably missed some from that list too.

Last edited by James on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 am

Henderson has given the ball away more times than Carroll.

That's quite some achievement.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 am

luke. wrote:
    James wrote:Luke.

Clearly not if you think world class players aren't world class if they play in Ligue 1 England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off - Page 7 58503

2 Makes no sense whatsoever, but it is relevant.. as you said he had 1 good season, and you've only watched him while hes in England.. he only took time to settle into the league, he's been performing for France since 2004 too. And has been a regular.

My 2nd point didn't make sense but you knew what I was getting at.

Basically you are saying that if a player plays well in Turkey constantly we can class him as world class? No.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 am

James wrote:For your info, here is a list of wingers better than Malouda.

Not quite World Class but still better - Ribery, Navas, Arshavin, Silva(If you class him as a winger)

Then on par with Malouda - Bale, Valencia, Nani, Krasic, Mata(If you class him as a winger), Arda Turan

Malouda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bale.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 am

Then on par with Malouda - Bale, Valencia, Nani, Krasic, Mata(If you class him as a winger)

Ronaldo and Messi aren't wingers.. Robinho better then Malouda? Haha, fuck off mate, you stupid twat.

Malouda is easily better then Arshavin, and maybe Ribery. Silva isn't a winger.

Bale, Valencia, Nani, Krasic all equal? Fuck off.. you seriously know nothing if u think that.

Oh and yeah, Bale, Nani, Krasic and Robinho have only had pretty much 1 good season, some not even.. so how they're counted as world class ill never know.

Last edited by luke. on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:34 am

The-Reporter wrote:

On Bales form towards the end of last season and this season i'd say they are equal.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am

Actually Malouda's been on top form ever since Gus hiddink was at Chelsea.

Last edited by Sean CFC on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am

James wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

On Bales form towards the end of last season and this season i'd say they are equal.
    Didn't you accuse somebody of judging Malouda on one season, and now you are talking about Bale and he hasn't even gone a full season being good?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 am

Sean CFC wrote:Actually Malouda's been on top form ever since Gus hiddink was at Chelsea.

Was gonna say this too, remember his ghost goal in the FA cup final? that was beaut.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    James wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Didn't you accuse somebody of judging Malouda on one season, and now you are talking about Bale and he hasn't even gone a full season being good?

Calling someone world class after 1 good season isn't right. Calling them a good player after 1 good season is fair imo.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 am

Also, Malouda is joint top scorer this season as well.. and his form hasn't really been as good as last season either.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 am

James wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    James wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Calling someone world class after 1 good season isn't right. Calling them a good player after 1 good season is fair imo.
    Malouda has been very good for a while and last season had slightly better stats than Arshavin who you put a level above him. Although people said Arshavin was poor, yet contributed to 20 goals with his goals/assists.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 am

That list of players I posted then, put them in order for me. I want to see your opinions rather than just slating mine.

Also, what is Maloudas best position seeing as he played alot in a midfield 3 as well. Didn't some of his best form come in the centre?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:43 am

Carroll just did Mexes England V France - Wembley 8pm Kick-off - Page 7 644235
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:45 am

Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Malouda, Ribery, Arshavin, Silva, Robinho, Bale/Navas/Nani/Mata, Krasic, Turan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 am

Biased.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 am

James wrote:Biased.

It's an opinion, of course it's fucking biased.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 am

Leave out Messi and Ronaldo because they are just another level. They are what i call elite.

Out of them players i'd put

Arshavin, Malouda, Robben on par then the rest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 am

Robben was single handedly winning games for Bayern... Malouda didn't do that for Chelsea. Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:50 am

"If we're going to play long ball let's do it properly with Cahill and Johnson as centre backs, Nolan, Cattermole and Muamba in midfield and Crouch, Davies and Carroll upfront!"

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:18 am