Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
George
Trent
El Jefe
JamieB
menalawyerguy
Novi
Bushido
Forest
Childish Logic
ConorCelticFC
Hitchy
Jordan Henderchip
wellz
Jeff
Phadunkin Donuts
19 posters

this seasons surprise top 4 contender?

Poll

who will it be?

[ 2 ]
    this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_left10%this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_left0%this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_left10%this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_left0%this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 15 ]
    this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_left70%this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Bar_right [70%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Bushido
    Bushido

this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Empty Re: this seasons surprise top 4 contender?

Post by Bushido Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:40 am

Love
    Anonymous

this seasons surprise top 4 contender? - Page 2 Empty Re: this seasons surprise top 4 contender?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:40 am

its what i live for
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:35 am

My real name isn't Trent you phaggot.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 am

lol people mad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:Larry Beale, you are clearly using this forum to troll people because it's the only place you can get away with acting superior to others. It doesn't take Freud to work out that you are in reality a pathetic little creature. Your pretense of being a 24 year old Barcelona season-ticket holder only serves to further expose this thin veneer.

Why do you use 'big words' in arguments, yet never any other time? It doesn't make you look smart unless you use them in the majority of your posts. I mean, it's obvious you're using them to 'show off', but why? I'd assume that most people know of these words existence and meaning, but it doesn't mean that they use them often to try and look clever.

And please don't come out with some smart reply in terms of 'little zombie cunt haha' etc, this is nothing to do with football i.e. Rangers/Celtic. Just something I've noticed.

Doesn't really matter in all honesty, just seems rather odd.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:Larry Beale, you are clearly using this forum to troll people because it's the only place you can get away with acting superior to others. It doesn't take Freud to work out that you are in reality a pathetic little creature. Your pretense of being a 24 year old Barcelona season-ticket holder only serves to further expose this thin veneer.

Why do you use 'big words' in arguments, yet never any other time? It doesn't make you look smart unless you use them in the majority of your posts. I mean, it's obvious you're using them to 'show off', but why? I'd assume that most people know of these words existence and meaning, but it doesn't mean that they use them often to try and look clever.

And please don't come out with some smart reply in terms of 'little zombie cunt haha' etc, this is nothing to do with football i.e. Rangers/Celtic. Just something I've noticed.

Doesn't really matter in all honesty, just seems rather odd.

What big words? 'Veneer' and 'pretense?' Suspect Most pre-pubescents would be familiar with those words Jela. Oh wait, do you not know what that means either?

And please Jela, all you do is show off.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:So much so, that you and the rest of your mob, having been having little heated arguments in your own thread. Calling each other out etc, it's true what they say you know ... you can't keep lying forever. It builds up until ... bang, everybody knows what really goes on behind close doors (or PM's to give it the correct name).

Don't worry about having to spend hours creating a sophisticated response.

Just continue the trend ...

zomg zomg lmao lmao loooooooooool bahahahaha ahahahahaha yasssssssssss seco zombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez etc rofl rofl rofl rofl

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:34 am

Congratulations on quoting the truth.

I was using examples of your posts, so it doesn't really have anything to do with me.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 am

Sunderland.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:20 am

If Arsenal was in the poll, I would have voted for them.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:28 am

ahlycotc wrote:If Arsenal was in the poll, I would have voted for them.

How would that be a surprise though?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:If Arsenal was in the poll, I would have voted for them.

If I have to explain, it loses meaning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:48 am

just cause i put west brom in the poll, i mentioned nowhere in the thread i think we are contenders did I? Just had a good start is all Smile
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 am

Well the poll speaks for itself so I guess we do not need any discussion here.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

If I have to explain, it loses meaning.

Guess the meaning is lost then because I also don't understand how it could be a surprise for Arsenal to finish in the top 4 when they've finished in the top 4 17 years in a row.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:33 am