Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Jordi
Trent
Forest
9 posters

This seasons suprise relegation contender

Poll

Who will it be?

[ 2 ]
    This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_left11%This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_left6%This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 12 ]
    This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_left67%This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_left0%This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_left6%This seasons suprise relegation contender Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 18
    Forest
    Forest

This seasons suprise relegation contender Empty This seasons suprise relegation contender

Post by Forest Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 am

Throughout the years there have been suprise relegations in the PL, such as Newcastle, Reading a few years back, Leeds to an extent etc etc

QPR, Sunderland, Southampton and West Ham have all spent big.

Villa are a big club.

Liverpool have been in the Prem for a while now.

Stoke are just Stoke
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

This seasons suprise relegation contender Empty Re: This seasons suprise relegation contender

Post by Trent Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:49 am

Reading was never a surprise relegation.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

This seasons suprise relegation contender Empty Re: This seasons suprise relegation contender

Post by Jordi Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 am

I don't think we'd be a surprise relegation to most. They all have us as faves to go down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 am

QPR or West Ham wouldn't be a surprise.

Norwich for me, considering how well they did last year.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:54 am

No one to be honest. What do you mean Stoke are just Stoke? For all the shit they get, they deserve credit for making it in midtable for the past few seasons, relegation isn't going to happen. Liverpool will recover in time just like Arsenal did last season (I don't understand the sudden trolling on Liverpool from you) Villa have been woeful for the past two seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if they do go down. Sunderland, although I feel they have an overrated manager will stay up. And the others are the most likely to go down.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Kuled wrote:No one to be honest. What do you mean Stoke are just Stoke? For all the shit they get, they deserve credit for making it in midtable for the past few seasons, relegation isn't going to happen. Liverpool will recover in time just like Arsenal did last season (I don't understand the sudden trolling on Liverpool from you) Villa have been woeful for the past two seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if they do go down. Sunderland, although I feel they have an overrated manager will stay up. And the others are the most likely to go down.
    Yeah, Stoke deserve massive credit for outspending half of the league, 'playing' their fantastic brand of football and never making the top 10. Breathtaking.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 pm

You forgot Fulham in this poll. They have come close to being relegated in the last few years. WBA was good last season so they could have made this poll as well.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Both will be midtable this season.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 am

On that Poll, QPR.. And it's no surprise, mark Hughes is a horrible manager
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 am

Forest wrote:Throughout the years there have been suprise relegations in the PL, such as Newcastle, Reading a few years back, Leeds to an extent etc etc

QPR, Sunderland, Southampton and West Ham have all spent big.

Villa are a big club.

Liverpool have been in the Prem for a while now.

Stoke are just Stoke

Good point Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:32 pm