Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Trent
Bushido
ConorCelticFC
Paulinho
Kuled
Andy
Phadunkin Donuts
11 posters

Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13?

Poll

Are you?

[ 8 ]
    Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Bar_left80%Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Bar_left20%Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Bar_left0%Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Anonymous

Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Empty Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:25 am

Simple question, yes or no is all that's required. Although, if you wish you may elaborate on the reasons for your choice.
    Anonymous

Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Empty Re: Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 am

oh god why
    Anonymous

Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13? Empty Re: Simple question: Are you happy with FIFA 13?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 am

kyro7 wrote: oh god why

Fitting emoticon for your answer.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 am

Thank god for this thread, especially so early.

Couldn't have been answered in the FIFA 13 thread.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 am

It's a lot better than 12.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Come on people...
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Did you lose a game Jela
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 pm

All of your questions are simple Jela.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 am

Won my first online game on FUT, which in all honesty feels 10x better than H2H. I can't bare the terrible first touches of players like Pirlo when controlling a simple pass. The game is way too slow and I just hate it right now.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 am

If you don't pingpong pass.. you risk failure.

Game flow is cool.. mechanics are kind of shit. A lot of errors and rage-worthy shit. You all will find out for yourselves.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:53 am

From the demo I like it.

When I get the full game I will find out.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 am

No. Worst online FIFA ever imo. Absolutely shocking.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:39 am

Mal wrote:No. Worst online FIFA ever imo. Absolutely shocking.

So far this. The ball has too much of a mind of its own.. and the players play like retards for the most part.

Luckily I love football and have no other game to play, and I can find ways to win anyways.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 am

Drew wrote:If you don't pingpong pass.. you risk failure.

Game flow is cool.. mechanics are kind of shit. A lot of errors and rage-worthy shit. You all will find out for yourselves.
    Exactly.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:27 am

oh god why
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:29 am

I'm expecting a patch Friday.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 am

Bushido wrote:I'm expecting a patch Friday.

If you tweeted them, they'd tell you there won't be one. They won't change it now, we'll probably just all live with it and forget it even exists after a while, just a difficult transition.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 am

No, but I guess as time goes on, I'll get used to it and appreciate it more. Happens to me with lots of games.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 am

Bushido wrote:I'm expecting a patch Friday.
    EA don't do patching unless they're losing money. They patched the UT pack glitch instantly but refused to patch the Virtual Pro lag on Fifa 11.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Yeah, it's good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Yes. But only after playing it for 3 days. Usually with other FIFA's I adapt very quickly. This one has taken a long time to get used to, but as usual once you get the hang of it you enjoy it cheers
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:59 am

The more I play FIFA UT.. the more I truly hate it. I haven't played outside of UT yet.. will give it a go.

Like I said before.. it's extremely sloppy.. and the fact that it's so fast, plus the first-touch shit.. makes it such a poor combination. On top of no matter what you do.. from the defense all the way to the forwards.. either on the ground or in the air.. perfect pass everytime.

Do you know how many times I hear "AND THEY'RE ON THE COUNTER ATTACK" .. 90% of the time. Players like Cazorla are pointless and ineffective.. because there is just no time for it. There is no way I will be as dominant as I was in the past years.. it's just too messy and crazy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:31 am