Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Bye_Ya
ConorCelticFC
Theo Filippo
Cam
Danny
Sean
ShakerMatty
Forest
12 posters

UCAS applications for 2013 entry brap brap brap

Forest
    Forest

UCAS applications for 2013 entry brap brap brap Empty UCAS applications for 2013 entry brap brap brap

Post by Forest Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 am

Let's discuss.

Who has started UCAS apply?

Who has started their statement?

Who has picked their 5 choices?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

UCAS applications for 2013 entry brap brap brap Empty Re: UCAS applications for 2013 entry brap brap brap

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:10 am

I need to start my statement.

I'm viewing Chester and Liverpool John Moores universities next Saturday.
    Sean

UCAS applications for 2013 entry brap brap brap Empty Re: UCAS applications for 2013 entry brap brap brap

Post by Sean Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 am

Did you repeat the year Forest?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:36 am

I need to log in and shit before Thursday even though I don't wanna go to Uni. lool
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 am

Ted wrote:Did you repeat the year Forest?

Long story I've told a few times before Laughing

Did 4 subjects my 1st year. 1 of those stupidly was Critical Thinking. That was just an AS and Uni's don't accept it. At the end of year 1 I was then left with 3 subjects. But I hated English Language so much so I dropped it. That left me with 2 subjects.

So in Year 2 I had 2 A2 subjects; which wasn't enough for Uni. So I picked up AS Sociology and English Lit, and have had to take a 3 year so I can carry both English and Sociology into A2, and get enough subjects which will give me enough points for UCAS

I haven't had to repeat any subject again though. It was my own error in picking subjects that were no good really.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 am

How the hell do you even log into the ucas website?? I've just gone on it but can't find the 'log in' button.. Laughing
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:35 am

Click on Apply down the left hand side, then Log In/Register to Apply 2013 Laughing

Has anyone started or done their personal statement yet? Apparently some people start theirs with a quote or joke or something. So I was thinking of going down the Anti-joke Cat route with something like 'Some people start their personal statements with a joke; but not me.'

Not sure whether that would be perceived as a bit corny though
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Danny wrote:I need to log in and shit before Thursday even though I don't wanna go to Uni. lool
    Unless you plan on going to one of the worst universities in the country, I doubt you will get in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 pm

ShakerMatty wrote:I need to start my statement.

I'm viewing Chester and Liverpool John Moores universities next Saturday.

Nice neat cool.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Danny wrote:I need to log in and shit before Thursday even though I don't wanna go to Uni. lool
    Unless you plan on going to one of the worst universities in the country, I doubt you will get in.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

To be fair though, aren't you going to Brunel or something?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Unless you plan on going to one of the worst universities in the country, I doubt you will get in.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

To be fair though, aren't you going to Brunel or something?
    I'm there now my friend, it is a very good university especially for Sports science.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 pm

I guess so, looking at the rankings it's better than most. It's no Bristol though. Razz I'm off on the 30th.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 pm

You have to apply already for like September 2013 entry? Whens the deadline
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:I guess so, looking at the rankings it's better than most. It's no Bristol though. Razz I'm off on the 30th.
    I'm not moving out of London. Laughing

ZOMBIE KILLER wrote:You have to apply already for like September 2013 entry? Whens the deadline
    January I think.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:01 am

Bit OT, but are the uni costs as outrageous for you all as they are in America?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 am

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 am

Free University. Razz

Currently applying for:

LLB Law at Stirling
    LLB Law at Edinburgh Napier
    LLB Law at Aberdeen
    BsC Hons Computer Forensics at Edinburgh Napier
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:40 am

I want to skip A-Levels and go to Uni. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:52 am

Uni is the best brah.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 am

I'm not going Uni, going to go into the Army for 4 years, sort of similar I guess.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 am

How in any way is that similar?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:37 am

I go away for 4 years after college lool
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:51 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Bye_Ya wrote:Bit OT, but are the uni costs as outrageous for you all as they are in America?
    Its £8500 for me a year I think.
    That including res?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 pm