Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
dena
Sean
Kuled
Mouse
CollieBuddz
Danny
Mustangt125
Mal
George
Bushido
Paulinho
arsenalap11
samiz
Dan
Jeff
Andy
Jord
21 posters

Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN

Poll

Sunderland v Liverpool

[ 1 ]
    Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Bar_left33%Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Bar_left33%Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Anonymous

Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:That chance is a perfect example, around 5 of them sprinting into the box vs 2-3? defenders and none of them can get on the end of it. No positional knowledge when it comes to inside the penalty area, not one of them made a reasonable enough attempt to get it, just stood and watched.
    You're so dumb it hurts.
    Danny
    Danny

Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN

Post by Danny Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 am

ViVaRooney wrote:you just know they are all saving their energy for our game
    Even though they've got a Europa League game before that (I think).
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 am

Mustangt125 wrote:THat's what i have come to expect.

Dominate possession, dominate chance creation. Then a couple unlucky bounces on their very first attack and we're down 1-0 and probably fucked.

Every player on our team has a problem with decision making. When to shoot, when to cross, when to pass. Theyre all terrible at it.

What chances did we CREATE?

Borini's were from a lucky touch from Suarez after a dodgy pass from Shelvey, then the other was from a major defensive error.

What have we actually created?
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 am

Danny wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:

Luis Suarez is not an out an out striker, only effective on the wing, cutting/driving inside.
    So you play him up front, genius.

Obviously you're not watching. Borini is through the middle and Suarez on the left moron.

And Jela is pretty much right. We have no goal scorers. We should be up a couple goals.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 am

Danny wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:

Luis Suarez is not an out an out striker, only effective on the wing, cutting/driving inside.

Evidently not watching the game.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:22 am

Danny wrote:
    Templeton7|RFC wrote:

Are you even watching the game, Danny?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:23 am

John Barnes. facepalm
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:24 am

I only turned on in the last few minutes of the half.

Good to see he's finally realised a player he's already worked with is best used through the middle though.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:24 am

Finally Borini down the centre. Suarez once again selfish and poor. Overrated player based on his form this season.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:25 am

How can anybody think that's a pen? Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 am

John Barnes: "Not a penalty but not enough to be a yellow card."

Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Genius-rage-face
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 am

samiz wrote:Finally Borini down the centre. Suarez once again selfish and poor. Overrated player based on his form this season.

And last season tbh.

He's deceptively slow Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 am

Danny wrote:I only turned on in the last few minutes of the half.

Good to see he's finally realised a player he's already worked with is best used through the middle though.

And you expect it just to be brushed aside?

If it had been me:

OMG Jela facepalm

Stupid cunt, wow.

Is this guy serious?

So stupid, it makes me ill.

And don't claim that's me playing the victim card again, it's factual.

If it wasn't down to reputations on here, things that people had done in the past, then you'd realise that I actually watch the game and talk sense, not just make it up as I go along/use previous games as a basis for my post.

And just so you know, I'm not singling you out. It happens constantly, time some people (some already do) forgot the past and realised that what I'm saying is clear as day. It's not even possible to argue with. Backed up by people have been watching the game, agreeing with me.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 am

Mal wrote:John Barnes: "Not a penalty but not enough to be a yellow card."

Sunderland v Liverpool | KO 17:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Genius-rage-face
    Because refs always book players when they don't give them decisions. shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 am

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown
    WE ARE FUCKING CURSED
    lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:
    Danny wrote:I only turned on in the last few minutes of the half.

And you expect it just to be brushed aside?

If it had been me:

OMG Jela facepalm

Stupid cunt, wow.

Is this guy serious?

So stupid, it makes me ill.

And don't claim that's me playing the victim card again, it's factual.

If it wasn't down to reputations on here, things that people had done in the past, then you'd realise that I actually watch the game and talk sense, not just make it up as I go along/use previous games as a basis for my post.

And just so you know, I'm not singling you out. It happens constantly, time some people (some already do) forgot the past and realised that what I'm saying is clear as day. It's not even possible to argue with. Backed up by people have been watching the game, agreeing with me.
    I like danny because he doesn't try to act smart when he's not.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 am

Jela I don't give a fuck.

You've played that way pretty much all fucking season, it's not as if I've come in and posted some bollocks that made no sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:36 am

Mouse wrote:Because refs always book players when they don't give them decisions. shifty
    That has to be a penalty or a dive, one of them needed to be booked for sure..
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 am

Fucking woodwork. Same old Liverpool.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 am

Unlucky Johnson.

Last edited by Jeff on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 am

eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 am

Goal will come eventually
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 am

Bramble to score an own goal for us.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:43 am

Stupid fucking 'philosophy'. Rather than clearing it up field, maybe for one of our forwards to get, we have to pass it out of defence, often resulting in possession loss. Fucking joke.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:48 am

So close...

Suarez had lots of space, maybe if Shelvey picked him out instead we might've scored Cry
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 am

Probably not, it's Suarez.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 am

Downing going to come on. Piss off.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:50 am

Great, this means Suarez down the middle. Rodgers doesn't know what he's doing Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 am

samiz wrote:Great, this means Suarez down the middle. Rodgers doesn't know what he's doing Neutral
    Probably knows a bit more than you.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:52 am

Yeh, because Suarez is brilliant as a centre forward neuclap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:39 pm