Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Bushido
luke.
Ben 10
Sean
bcfcben
9 posters

Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again

bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again Empty Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again

Post by bcfcben Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:26 am

Im getting fed up with Fabio Capellos bullshit team selections, Johnson & Dann are absolute beasts in defence for not just us but at Cardiff & Coventry respectively. Chris Smalling never plays for Man United and yet he gets in the friendly squad ahead of both them.
    It's a disgrace because those 2 have worked their socks off for us and they get overlooked all the time, im not saying they should be first team regulars but come on Capello just give them at least a chance.
    Anonymous

Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again Empty Re: Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:27 am

Roger Johnson not worthy Better than Smalling Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 am

Agree, they've been brilliant, but look at it this way

If Capello selected them there's the chance they get injured with England of even play well and get snapped up by a bigger club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:31 am

Never plays?

Recently he's played quite a few games and been class for us, but I agree, they're ahead of him. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:33 am

It's ok.

It's a secret tactic of Capello, test Smalling in a friendly, and cap Dann and Johnson for the EURO qualification matches.

*nods*
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 am

Sean - Even if they are sitting on the bench against France i wouldnt mind because at least Capello has recognised the hard work they have put into their game.

Kyro - I was a bit OTT with 'never plays' it's just that Johnson has yet to miss a Prem game and i think Dann has been in our team since about October last year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:35 am

bcfcben wrote:Sean - Even if they are sitting on the bench against France i wouldnt mind because at least Capello has recognised the hard work they have put into their game.

Kyro - I was a bit OTT with 'never plays' it's just that Johnson has yet to miss a Prem game and i think Dann has been in our team since about October last year.

Take in mind Smalling has been playing for the under 21's, so maybe Capello decided from there. think
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:41 am

Good point Kyro, looking at the players he has picked: Gibbs, Richards, Smalling etc they have all been or still are U21s. If these are our preferred choices in lets say 4 or 5 years i wont complain but right now Dann - 23 & Johnson - 27 might find it difficult to earn a place in the future so it would be nice if Capello gave them their chance now, especially Johnson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:42 am

bcfcben wrote:Good point Kyro, looking at the players he has picked: Gibbs, Richards, Smalling etc they have all been or still are U21s. If these are our preferred choices in lets say 4 or 5 years i wont complain but right now Dann - 23 & Johnson - 27 might find it difficult to earn a place in the future so it would be nice if Capello gave them their chance now, especially Johnson.

Yeah, I think Roger Johnson is class, and I would call him up if I was in charge of England.

Dann is brilliant as well, but he has more time.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:46 am

Jon Parkin should of been in instead of Jay Bothroyd.......he'd be a handful to deal with whereas Bothroyd is very ordinary Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 am

pnefcben wrote:Jon Parkin should of been in instead of Jay Bothroyd.......he'd be a handful to deal with whereas Bothroyd is very ordinary Neutral

Neither of them should be in it. :joke:
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 am

Sturridge should be in it Neutral
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 am

kyro7 wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:Jon Parkin should of been in instead of Jay Bothroyd.......he'd be a handful to deal with whereas Bothroyd is very ordinary Neutral

Neither of them should be in it. Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again 105997

Fuck you.

Matt James should be in it. So should Adam Barton, 'cos he's linked with Stoke, Bolton, Liverpool and Sunderland.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 am

pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

Matt James should be in it. So should Adam Barton, 'cos he's linked with Stoke, Bolton, Liverpool and Sunderland.

I'd rather Bothroyd was in it than Parkin tbh, what's Parkin's goal record this season? think
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 am

Ky - if we get relegated i can see us losing both of them two,even if we dont go down i reckon Dann in the next 2 or 3 years will join a team like Liverpool (he is a Scouser) IF they improve. Johnson, his age is the only downfall for a big move in my opinion.

PNE - Parkin (Beeeeaaaassssstttt) is a legend, i remember he scored against us 2 seasons ago at Deepdale in the last 2 or 3 minutes. I dont think he should be in the England set up but im surprised Bothroyd is. He has always been inconsistent in my eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:52 am

pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

Tbh, that's nothing to shout about at the moment. My Nan's dog would attract interest from us if I revealed that she's English and willing to play hoofball. She's not though, she's plays the ball on the ground.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:52 am

I'm pissed off you guys called up Jagielka for like 5 games in total. Neutral

With him, our defense might have actually been decent.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:52 am

kyro7 wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

I'd rather Bothroyd was in it than Parkin tbh, what's Parkin's goal record this season? Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again 214775

He's scored 7 in 10 or something. Missed the start of the season and also missed a few games but some of his goals have been real quality. Like his volley against Leeds and his chest and volley against Palace. I think he just offers more than Bothroyd. A lot of his goals this season have been tap in's, and the one vs Reading shouldn't of even counted.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:53 am

Dan wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

Tbh, that's nothing to shout about at the moment. My Nan's dog would attract interest from us if I revealed that she's English and willing to play hoofball. She's not though, she's plays the ball on the ground.. Neutral

Laughing

Sammy Lee has been to a few of the PNE games this season and Comolli was their on Friday night. St.Ledger is also being linked to you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:53 am

pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

I'd rather Bothroyd was in it than Parkin tbh, what's Parkin's goal record this season? Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again 214775

He's scored 7 in 10 or something. Missed the start of the season and also missed a few games but some of his goals have been real quality. Like his volley against Leeds and his chest and volley against Palace. I think he just offers more than Bothroyd. A lot of his goals this season have been tap in's, and the one vs Reading shouldn't of even counted.

Maybe he does, but I don't think either are good enough for England.

Saying that, we're shite. Neutral
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:54 am

bcfcben wrote:Ky - if we get relegated i can see us losing both of them two,even if we dont go down i reckon Dann in the next 2 or 3 years will join a team like Liverpool (he is a Scouser) IF they improve. Johnson, his age is the only downfall for a big move in my opinion.

PNE - Parkin (Beeeeaaaassssstttt) is a legend, i remember he scored against us 2 seasons ago at Deepdale in the last 2 or 3 minutes. I dont think he should be in the England set up but im surprised Bothroyd is. He has always been inconsistent in my eyes.

I remember that. Wallace cross, Parkin chests down, and toepokes it past Maik Taylor. What a legend Very Happy
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 am

kyro7 wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

Maybe he does, but I don't think either are good enough for England.

Saying that, we're shite. Neutral

I don't think he should be playing for England either, I was just saying he offers more than Bothroyd IMO.

Surprised Davies isn't in the squad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:56 am

pnefcben wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

Laughing

Sammy Lee has been to a few of the PNE games this season and Comolli was their on Friday night. St.Ledger is also being linked to you.

No offence, but Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again Suicide
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:57 am

Dan wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Fuck you.

Laughing

No offence, but Johnson & Dann Missed Out Again Suicide

Seems like he's turned into a steaming pile of dogshit overnight. Ever since he came back from 'Boro he hasn't been the same. If he played for you though the other CB could probably get the best out of him though. Mawene did for us and Dunne has for ROI.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:58 am

Was Kelly called up?
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:58 am

Nope.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:59 am

Capello is gay mate.
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:00 am

pnefcben wrote:
    bcfcben wrote:Ky - if we get relegated i can see us losing both of them two,even if we dont go down i reckon Dann in the next 2 or 3 years will join a team like Liverpool (he is a Scouser) IF they improve. Johnson, his age is the only downfall for a big move in my opinion.

I remember that. Wallace cross, Parkin chests down, and toepokes it past Maik Taylor. What a legend Very Happy

We have always been crap against you lot. The Semi final of the play offs when you scored in the last minute, the game when we could have won the Championship title (i was there) and we lost thanks to Simon Whaley, if you lot ever got promoted you would pick up 6 easy points against us Laughing .
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 am

bcfcben wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:

We have always been crap against you lot. The Semi final of the play offs when you scored in the last minute, the game when we could have won the Championship title (i was there) and we lost thanks to Simon Whaley, if you lot ever got promoted you would pick up 6 easy points against us Laughing .

The first one; one of my fave moments as a PNE fan. When Rankine netted in stoppage time, I nearly died!

Think you mean Ross Wallace with that fucking amazing free kick.
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:07 am

pnefcben wrote:
    bcfcben wrote:
    pnefcben wrote:

The first one; one of my fave moments as a PNE fan. When Rankine netted in stoppage time, I nearly died!

Think you mean Ross Wallace with that fucking amazing free kick.

That game was awful Lazaridis should have kept it in the corner but instead he tried to cross it and you counter attacked.
    The second game was when us & Sunderland went up, we played you at Deepdale knowing if we won we would be Champions (you were about 6th). Whaley scored but it was Nugent who battered our defence all game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:41 am