Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
The Bat-Man
Gegilworld93
Weather130
7 posters

FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread

Weather130
    Weather130

FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread Empty FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread

Post by Weather130 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm

FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread 130px-FC_Sion

After three rounds in the Swiss Super League FC Sion are 3-0-0 with 6 goals for and 0 goals against, perhaps they do not need transfers at all. If they manage to win the league they owe a lot to the guys who ran Neuchâtel Xamax into the ground and the people at Rangers which allowed Sion to get quality talent on a free transfer.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread Empty Re: FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

The transfer ban is lifted though, isn't it? They got Gattuso and Lafferty for free but I'm pretty sure they paid for Manset from Reading and for some Brazilian guy.
    Anyway, I'm glad they're doing well, hopefully Basel won't win it again.
    Anonymous

FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread Empty Re: FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Wow ... wow ... wow, Hold it right there. Did you just say Kyle Lafferty ... and quality in the same sentence? i see what you did t
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Gegilworld93 wrote:They got Gattuso and Lafferty for free but I'm pretty sure they paid for Manset from Reading and for some Brazilian guy.

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Wow ... wow ... wow, Hold it right there. Did you just say Kyle Lafferty ... and quality in the same sentence? i see what you did t

Learn to read.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:They got Gattuso and Lafferty for free but I'm pretty sure they paid for Manset from Reading and for some Brazilian guy.

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Wow ... wow ... wow, Hold it right there. Did you just say Kyle Lafferty ... and quality in the same sentence? i see what you did t

Learn to read.

and the people at Rangers which allowed Sion to get quality talent on a free transfer.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:

Learn to read.

and the people at Rangers which allowed Sion to get quality talent on a free transfer.

OP is a phaggot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

OP is a phaggot.

I accept your apology.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Me gusta
    Radford
    Radford

Post by Radford Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Manset aka BBEASSSSSTTTTTT

FC Sion so much for the transfer ban thread ?type=articleLandscape
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:

Learn to read.

1. Not technically the same sentence. shifty

2. You used to say he was fantastic. What happened?
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Kyle Lafferty - 0 goals in 15 European games. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:39 am