Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dragonborn
Alaba v2
El Jefe
Keanoo
Weather130
AndItsKoren!
samiz
Ben 10
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
LeBron
arsenalap11
Say
Kuled
Mason
ShakerMatty
CM Monk
Harrold
YukiAbe1996
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
The Zlatan
Demoz
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 am

Probably be round that yeah Smile im gonna watch it a bit then the rest in the afternoon.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:38 am

3 hours long? Isn't it normal PPV's 3 hours, WM 4 hours. I don't think they changed that even though they made Raw last an extra hour.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 am

Usually ends at 4am so either midnight is pre-show or its 4 hours long.
    Andy

Post by Andy Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:04 am

pre-show is at 11:15
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:25 am

JamieB wrote:Usually ends at 4am so either midnight is pre-show or its 4 hours long.

We moved the clocks back, US don't until next week sometime. Main show starts at midnight, goes through until 3am. Same with Raw tomorrow night.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:
    JamieB wrote:Usually ends at 4am so either midnight is pre-show or its 4 hours long.

We moved the clocks back, US don't until next week sometime. Main show starts at midnight, goes through until 3am. Same with Raw tomorrow night.

Ah yeah course, good for us then Very Happy
    Andy

Post by Andy Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 am

Strong RKO
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 am

What an RKO Very Happy
    Andy

Post by Andy Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 pm

What an unexpected ending.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Stupidest ending ever....

JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Massively disappointed with that ending facepalm

wow Wikipedia update quick though Laughing (referee)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Maddox#Florida_Championship_Wrestling_.282010.E2.80.932012.29
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Hilarious ending, no one expected that. Laughing

Also did you notice which ref it was? The one who had a go at AJ after he made a mistake. I think I remember him counting Punk to 3 despite him putting his foot on the rope.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Yeah thats the one Wink.

Been a good Hell in a cell tbh, just disappointed with the way they chose to make Punk retain the title.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:36 pm

They'll probably go with that he felt he needed to redeem himself or something.

They should go with AJ setting it up knowing she was gonna get removed from her position anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Champion for 300+ days and he's a coward. This defeats all logic, tag team ending was also a cop-out. Ryback should never be champion methinks.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 pm

I thought it was a great ending, it allowed Punk to retain while also making Ryback still look strong. I expect it to be called as a 'no contest' tonight so Ryback keeps his unbeaten streak. Great spot at the end on the top of the ring.

I was disappointed that Dolph Ziggler didn't come out and attempt to cash in the briefcase, especially when they teased it happening, with him watching it backstage.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Champion for 300+ days and he's a coward. This defeats all logic, tag team ending was also a cop-out. Ryback should never be champion methinks.

What else can Punk do? Look at him, all he can play is the cowardly intelligent guy because he's not big enough to beat the crap out of people and look believeable. Punks reign has been boring, lucky he is gonna keep it until RR with his massive reign.

Mark Henry's WHC reign was more entertaining.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:02 am

I wouldn't say it's been completely boring.. it only started getting boring until a few weeks after his Heel turn when he started whining about respect.

Some of the matches have been awesome
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 am

Cam wrote:I thought it was a great ending, it allowed Punk to retain while also making Ryback still look strong. I expect it to be called as a 'no contest' tonight so Ryback keeps his unbeaten streak. Great spot at the end on the top of the ring.

I was disappointed that Dolph Ziggler didn't come out and attempt to cash in the briefcase, especially when they teased it happening, with him watching it backstage.

Doubt it with Vickie in charge tbh and glad Kane went mental, been waiting a while for that Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 am

Wouldn't surprise me if Vince came down or there was a 'message' from the board of directors, I didn't mean that Vickie would rule it a no contest
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 am

That ending was really disappointing.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:36 am

This Punk reign bores me, what an awful ending imo. Shouldn't have reigned for this long Sleep
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:05 am

What would have been your preferred ending then? You all say it was shit, but what would you have wanted to happen?
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 am

Lesnar to interfere setting up Lesnar vs Ryback at RR and let Punk lose to Rock at RR I guess.

Could have Ryback beat Lesnar earlier in the night, Rock takes title off Punk and Lesnar takes someone out later in the night to steal the Rumble position and wins it to set up Rock v Brock at Wrestlemania.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:04 am

That's kinda predictable, I expect Lesnar to come out tonight anyway
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 am

Cam I get what you're saying with the ending, it was unpredictable which is good I guess. I just don't really like Punk Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:55 am

I used to really like Punk, before his heel turn, cos he's gone from being a funny guy to being a whiney coward.. (I guess his heel turn has worked if I don't like him now)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:08 am

Still my fave five, think it's a shame he has to play a coward. He's got a beard goddammit.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:10 am

Who else is in your fave five? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:15 am

Ziggler, Sandow, Bryan (He should drop Kane though, seems to play second fiddle too often), Lesnar.

Sheamus just needs to turn heel or dial back on the face cliques.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:26 am