Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dragonborn
Alaba v2
El Jefe
Keanoo
Weather130
AndItsKoren!
samiz
Ben 10
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
LeBron
arsenalap11
Say
Kuled
Mason
ShakerMatty
CM Monk
Harrold
YukiAbe1996
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
The Zlatan
Demoz
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Harrold Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 pm

What is the point on Tensai now? I thought he was to come in a dominate people Umaga-esque kind of character. Now he's a bit part superstar. Shame kind of like the gimmick he's got going.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 am

Harrold wrote:What is the point on Tensai now? I thought he was to come in a dominate people Umaga-esque kind of character. Now he's a bit part superstar. Shame kind of like the gimmick he's got going.
    He couldn't get enough heat or even a reaction.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 am

They completely re-done his gimmick.. dropped the "Lord" from his name, dropped the slow entrance etc.. they weren't too happy with him supposedly.

RAW 1000 is gonna be big.. Lesnar, DX, The Rock.. possibly Undertaker.. World Title Match. Gotta feelin the Rock will get involved somehow.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:52 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:They completely re-done his gimmick.. dropped the "Lord" from his name, dropped the slow entrance etc.. they weren't too happy with him supposedly.

RAW 1000 is gonna be big.. Lesnar, DX, The Rock.. possibly Undertaker.. World Title Match. Gotta feelin the Rock will get involved somehow.

Yeah they'll probably make Punk get a cheap win with Rock hitting the bottom on Cena and Punk getting the pin.

Am I the only one who thinks Ziggler shouldn't have won MITB?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:18 am

Shame, I kind of liked the whole Lord Tensai gimmick. shifty

I like Ziggler personally. Glad he won over the other potential winners.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:22 am

Harrold wrote:Shame, I kind of liked the whole Lord Tensai gimmick. shifty

I like Ziggler personally. Glad he won over the other potential winners.

I like Ziggler but he's had some real bad booking recently,Where as Cody Rhodes would be perfect.Forget Lord Tensai thou he's going back to Albert and Xpac is returning to return the xfactor.

I know this isn't WWE but Omg Chavo Guerrero signs for TNA :O TNA is just getting better should be interesting to see what they do with the character.

Last edited by YukiAbe1996 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 am

Watching "The Rise and Fall of ECW" it was quite old Benoit was on it being interviewed. Really interesting. Worth watching if you have a spare 3 hours. shifty
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:39 am

Tensai is going back to Albert?
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:39 am

Harrold wrote:Watching "The Rise and Fall of ECW" it was quite old Benoit was on it being interviewed. Really interesting. Worth watching if you have a spare 3 hours. shifty
    Got it on DVD great program.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 am

Cam wrote:Tensai is going back to Albert?
    Yeah m8 him and Xpac reuniting
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 am

Laughing

Nah, they just changed his gimmick around a little.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:47 am

Tensai is shite though, tbh.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:48 am

He needs to get rid of that sticker around his face.
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:50 am

Cam wrote:Tensai is shite though, tbh.
    He was only hired as a henchman for Big Johnny. I don't see what he offers to the company tbh.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 am

He needs to wear something else, don't really like him jumping around in his tight red shiny latex pants
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:58 am

Needs to grow his hair back, that's what.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 am

Why the fuck does he keep attacking sakamoto everytime he loses aswell?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 am

YukiAbe1996 wrote:I know this isn't WWE but Omg Chavo Guerrero signs for TNA :O TNA is just getting better should be interesting to see what they do with the character.

The quality of the matches in TNA are miles ahead of WWE currently, Chavo will just add to that. Will be good to see him back wrestling, he didn't deserve to get treated the way he did in his later years with the WWE.

The Tensai gimmick was set to fail from the start because of his past with the WWE. They even gave him wins over Cena and Punk but the fans will never get behind him when we all still see him as Albert.

Can't wait for RAW 1000, hope the full DX line up is there from all the years (- Chyna I guess). Austin needs to be there...Sheriff Austin in the main event? Mischief

@JRsBBQ
    Not sure if my Tweets are being posted or just ignored. I WILL @ ‪#RAW1000‬ but my 'role' is to be determined. I'm just happy I'm going St. L

Should call the whole show but he is needed for the WWE title match, he would make it all even better.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:11 am

I've been watching TNA in the last few weeks and I can't get into it. So tacky looking. I know it doesn't have the budget that WWE has.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:25 am

I know what you mean, they have this weird backstage camera thing which I can't understand. I think it's worth watching now when I wouldn't even try it last year, they have a great roster even if the promos and segments are shit 99% of the time.

I posted in here a couple of months ago about a TNA PPV called Slammiversary. Gave it a chance just because it was on freeview and I was upstairs and it was the best PPV I've seen for years. Definitely worth a watch, especially for the AA v Samoa Joe, Kennedy v RVD v Hardy and Christopher Daniels/Kazarian v A.J. Styles/Kurt Angle matches. The tag match is my match of the year so far not worthy
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 am

I watched that after you mentioned it last time. Was impressed with the matches which is why I've given it a chance and the fact it's on freeview. shifty They have a good talent pool that's for sure.
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 am

TNA has been so much better recently,I've always been a big fan of TNA but recently they've been higher than they could get,Highlight obiously the push to Austin Aries I was dubious at first because I wanted Storm and Roode bound for glory,But it's all about not being predicatable which WWE have been alot more often than they used to recently.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:35 am

Couldn't follow the "Bound for Glory" thing. Haven't watched since.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 am

I was thinking of following TNA. I never actually sat down and watched it. I'll give it a few Impacts and a PPV.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:15 am

I've tried so many times to watch it and I just cant. Its shit.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 am

I tried to watch TNA but couldn't get in to it.

I am up for trying to again though.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 pm

The Smackdown Six not worthy

Just seen the end of SD facepalm
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Post by YukiAbe1996 Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:41 am

Laughing If they couldn't bury Ziggler more from Sheamus
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:54 am

What happened in Smackdown?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:03 am

Thanks for the Ziggler spoilers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 pm