Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
George
Lux
Ben 10
Steadman
Mr Durmmond
Rafael Benitez
dena
SBSP
Sean
Walcott
Zzonked
menalawyerguy
Danny
Kuled
iSamuel
Jordi
Gegilworld93
crump
Phadunkin Donuts
Trent
24 posters

Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports)

dena
    dena

Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Post by dena Wed May 23, 2012 1:38 am

Kuled wrote:
    dena wrote:Was about time, despite the fact that he turned it up in the semi-final and the final, he hasn't been good this year.
    And the FA cup final and the Fa cup semi-final..He's been good under RdM

Forgot about those, yes he had a good end of year but I would still cut him loose. I don't want to build an attack around Torres right now though... wonder what Chelsea will do.
    Mr Durmmond
    Mr Durmmond

Supports : Arnold, Willis and Kimberly.

Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Post by Mr Durmmond Wed May 23, 2012 1:41 am

He'll end up in China if PSG don't offer him the crazy sum that Shanghai Shenhua will.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 am

dena wrote:
    Kuled wrote:And the FA cup final and the Fa cup semi-final..He's been good under RdM

Forgot about those, yes he had a good end of year but I would still cut him loose. I don't want to build an attack around Torres right now though... wonder what Chelsea will do.
    Get the cash out and buy a top striker.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed May 23, 2012 1:54 am

Steadman wrote:
    dena wrote:

Get the cash out and buy a top striker.

I wonder if Roman will want to keep spending stupid cash since he has his trophy now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 2:02 am

Reports are saying he has offered himself to Barcelona, but Barcelona haven't replied.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:04 am

ahlycotc wrote:Reports are saying he has offered himself to Barcelona, but Barcelona haven't replied.

If he joined, he would win Barca the league again next season. Best striker in the world, at what he does.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 am

Jela, why did you copy my sig? Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports) - Page 2 537999
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed May 23, 2012 3:06 am

Drogba Happy Tears
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:09 am

Ben 10 wrote:Jela, why did you copy my sig? Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports) - Page 2 537999

I just seen it and used it, the image I mean.

Btw, you have the wrong accent on his name.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 am

Oh well. I'm changing my sig anyway
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 23, 2012 3:36 am

Chelsea have to recruit a striker now. They can't rely on Torres to be the main man and I think Sturridge is a bit limited. I can't see him getting much better than he is now.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed May 23, 2012 3:36 am

Falcao Drool
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 am

Lux wrote:Falcao Drool

Would be a great replacement, but considering he cost 40m euros last summer, he'd cost even more now.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 am

Zzonked wrote:Chelsea have to recruit a striker now. They can't rely on Torres to be the main man and I think Sturridge is a bit limited. I can't see him getting much better than he is now.

They have Romelu Lukaku, the new Drogba.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 am

If they get Falcao I'll cry.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed May 23, 2012 3:49 am

Drogba won't join PSG, that would be like leaving Arsenal for Real Madrid then joining Tottenham afterwards.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Wed May 23, 2012 3:49 am

I know it's sad to see Drogba go (I'm sad that he will not be in the Premier League any-more), but I think that it is the wise decision. After all, now they can built the team around their 50 million-pounds player and Lukaku can get a shot at playing for the first team. It's good for the future of the club/team.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed May 23, 2012 3:53 am

kyro7 wrote:If they get Falcao I'll cry.
    Is he one of your Ultimate team heroes too?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 am

Kuled wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:If they get Falcao I'll cry.
    Is he one of your Ultimate team heroes too?
    Fuck Ultimate Team, he's amazing in real life. oh god why
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Drogba won't join PSG, that would be like leaving Arsenal for Real Madrid then joining Tottenham afterwards.
    Owen...If you don't count Newcastle did pretty much the same thing shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Is he one of your Ultimate team heroes too?
    Fuck Ultimate Team, he's amazing in real life. oh god why
    We'll be taking one of La Liga's greats, further proof that Premier League > La Liga Drogba to leave Chelsea (Sky Sports) - Page 2 2156770003
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed May 23, 2012 4:06 am

Kuled wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:Drogba won't join PSG, that would be like leaving Arsenal for Real Madrid then joining Tottenham afterwards.

Owen sucks his own dick.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 23, 2012 4:09 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Kuled wrote:

Owen sucks his own dick.

Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed May 23, 2012 4:28 am

George wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Chelsea have to recruit a striker now. They can't rely on Torres to be the main man and I think Sturridge is a bit limited. I can't see him getting much better than he is now.

They have Romelu Lukaku, the new Drogba.

LOL, thought that dude died or some shit.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed May 23, 2012 4:36 am

Strong Adebayor.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed May 23, 2012 4:37 am

Gatsby wrote:

Strong Adebayor.
    Adebayor is a massive cunt though.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed May 23, 2012 9:49 am

Think that was his point. shifty
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed May 23, 2012 9:57 am

Chelsea should get Michael Owen (srs)

Build around Torres and finally make him the main man. Then they have Sturridge too. Lukaku should have a lot more playing time. Owen would provide cover if needed, and he's free.

Plus Patrick Bamford will be pushing into the 1st team next season. Had a fantastic start to his Chelsea career scoring 8 goals in 9 games for the reserves. Also scored on his debut for England Under 19's
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 23, 2012 10:00 am

U19s?

I doubt he'll be pushing for the first team. Laughing
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Wed May 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Drogs is a fucking class act. Such a professional. Sad to see him leaving the Prem. Easily one of my favorite strikers ever.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:23 pm