Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
coolhead33
Barton
crump
7 posters

WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP

crump
    crump

WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP Empty WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP

Post by crump Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 am

Disgrace, utter fucking disgrace, we're constantly pissing it up the wall every other week. Firstly, what the fuck is Fabianski doing, new keeper in January please, my nan can do a better job. It's piss poor defending and going to sleep. Lets have a look at some of are other results that have happened:

1-1 vs Sunderland. Going to sleep at the last minute when we should of just set up shop after the 90th minute. Not glamourous but I'd prefer 4 minutes of shit football than 2 dropped points.

2-3 vs West Brom. Utter disgrace, should never of even thought about losing to these.

0-1 vs Newcastle

We've dropped 9 points already this season; from games we should of won, thanks to either bollocks defending or goalkeeping. I wish sometimes we'd fucking try and get a goal and shove the pretty football up the shitter, it's alright for the neutral they get a good pissing game to watch. If we didn't drop those points we would of been above Chelsea by about 1 or 2 points.

New goalkeeper in January. Get your fucking acts together.
    Anonymous

WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:36 am

lol
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:37 am

Arsene Wenger has completely lost the plot, from 2005- hes been shite. Neutral
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:38 am

You can forget stealing our keeper.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:39 am

8 points dropped, not 9 Neutral
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:40 am

Danny B wrote:8 points dropped, not 9 Neutral
    Actually they've dropped 13.WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP 279869
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:41 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    Danny B wrote:8 points dropped, not 9 Neutral
    Actually they've dropped 13.WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP 279869

Laughing

From that list, it's 8 though.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:41 am

I just love the fact that all the fans are screaming for a new goalkeeper, yet fail to acknowledge the fact that we have a potential world class keeper in the making in Wojicech Sczesny.

We need to give him playing time or he will leave and you cant expect goalkeepers to play good with a defense as shit as ours Neutral
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 am

coolhead33 wrote:You can forget stealing our keeper.

Why didn't Kasper play yesterday? injured?

Jason Brown was taking the piss Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 am

I like Woj. Got him on twitter. Neutral
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:43 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:You can forget stealing our keeper.

Why didn't Kasper play yesterday? injured?

Jason Brown was taking the piss Neutral
    He became a father I think.

Brown scares the shit out of me. Skilling your players up and saving shots on the line can cause heart attacks you know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:44 am

WHAT IS THIS ABSOLUTE ****ING CRAP Motivator33079df557db15c7ce26cb0bfe49c2dfa91a7e55
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:44 am

Save your womanly moaning for the Arsenal thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:31 am