Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by Zzonked Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Chip wrote:so ummm somebody on here added me I think and I just got 10 free match credits

well I think I got them from that, I had 6 match credits then after I accepted the request I was on 16 Neutral

That happened to me first time and I thought it might happen every time, guess not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Just got Bellamy and Andy Wilkinson.

Slowly improving. Coffee
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 12:47 am

If you get English/EPL or Spanish/La Liga players don't sell them even if they're worse because you need to try and get a team for the elite leagues, which need to be all of the same nationality/league.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 9:07 am

Just won every game in the championship and got Ivanovic in one of my gold packs. Dance
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu May 24, 2012 9:41 am

I hate how you lose 2 training every time you play a match. Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 9:45 am

SBSP wrote:I hate how you lose 2 training every time you play a match. Neutral

I don't mind it. I don't play a game without having 100 fitness anymore. Cool
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu May 24, 2012 9:49 am

Do your match credits build up? Or do they stop after you get to a certain number?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 am

The 2 hour counter stops when you've got 12. I generally let mine build up until I unlock the +2 team rating (trainer staff bonus) for 10 games, play 10 games and then wait again for the +2 in 8 hours, if that makes sense. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Just reached lvl 14. Very Happy

Gold packs are a rip off though, it's going take ages to get 59k. Sad
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu May 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Level 6. Dry Smile Do you have to complete 9 superstars league seasons before you unlock the rest?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Splashy wrote:Just reached lvl 14. Very Happy

Gold packs are a rip off though, it's going take ages to get 59k. Sad

Platinum packs ae 225k silent

SBSP wrote:Level 6. Dry Smile Do you have to complete 9 superstars league seasons before you unlock the rest?

The rest of what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Just got a new objective which completed instantly and I got 20k for it, I brought a gold pack and got:

Denis, Jankovic, Lovren and Jaaskelainen. Mad
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Anyone that has me on facebook, some supporters will be nice.

shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu May 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Hate games like this that are designed to make you pay for credits and constantly invite people.

1- I don't want to pay real money for some shit pass time game. Just seeing how much the shit costs as well makes it even worse when I know that people do pay it.

2- Even if I wanted to be awkward by inviting friends to shit games, 1% or less would even bother to look yet alone do anything.

I wouldn't even mind if it was just an option, but it's pretty much required. Sort of the same with UT too...... too many companies are doing this.... I don't blame them I blame consumers. Still it would be nice to have more companies like Valve who actually care more about games than the money.

----

Anyway about the gameplay itself. Other than the money/invites....don't really see the point. All you do is buy players and press play pretty much.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Lux wrote:Hate games like this that are designed to make you pay for credits and constantly invite people.

1- I don't want to pay real money for some shit pass time game. Just seeing how much the shit costs as well makes it even worse when I know that people do pay it.

2- Even if I wanted to be awkward by inviting friends to shit games, 1% or less would even bother to look yet alone do anything.

I wouldn't even mind if it was just an option, but it's pretty much required. Sort of the same with UT too...... too many companies are doing this.... I don't blame them I blame consumers. Still it would be nice to have more companies like Valve who actually care more about games than the money.

It's not pretty much required at all, I haven't spent any real money or invited anyone other than off here (and that didn't even do anything) and I've got a pretty good team.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Zzonked wrote:It's not pretty much required at all, I haven't spent any real money or invited anyone other than off here (and that didn't even do anything) and I've got a pretty good team.

I dunno about the iPhone version but generally speaking the Facebook version requires you to either buy stuff, invite a hell of a lot of people, or just wait for an eternity. Those game credits don't come too often.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah the iPod/iPhone version is much better, you dont have to pay for anything.

It's not just Fifa superstars though, all facebook apps/games make you invite tons of people to get further in the game. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu May 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Splashy wrote:Yeah the iPod/iPhone version is much better, you dont have to pay for anything.

It's not just Fifa superstars though, all facebook apps/games make you invite tons of people to get further in the game. Neutral

True, a lot of phone games are like that too. I would only be half as unimpressed if the games were actually decent.

Gave up on them all maybe 2 years ago....only just went back on the FIFA superstars due to this thread just to see what had changed...pretty much nothing.

If people want to pass time they should really stick to those miniclip type of games or MMO's.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Lux wrote:
    Splashy wrote:Yeah the iPod/iPhone version is much better, you dont have to pay for anything.

True, a lot of phone games are like that too. I would only be half as unimpressed if the games were actually decent.

Gave up on them all maybe 2 years ago....only just went back on the FIFA superstars due to this thread just to see what had changed...pretty much nothing.

If people want to pass time they should really stick to those miniclip type of games or MMO's.

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 2 Do-not-want-dog
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu May 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Zzonked wrote:Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 2 Do-not-want-dog

I'm not even that much of an MMO fan, though if you have some friends then it's a lot better than this. Even without it offers a lot more tbh.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Lux wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 2 Do-not-want-dog

I'm not even that much of an MMO fan, though if you have some friends then it's a lot better than this. Even without it offers a lot more tbh.

You also have to pay like £10 a month usually and usually sacrifice your hygiene/life/soul.
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Hello There!

I really enjoy playing Superstars. I'm at level 31.

I only wish I could make more games per day... 2 hours waiting for 1 MC is too much (even with the chance of getting one aditional, every 3 hours, through staff). I really think they should decreased the waiting period.

Please add me in you freinds list: pcmarcos

Regards
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Zzonked wrote:You also have to pay like £10 a month usually and usually sacrifice your hygiene/life/soul.

That depends. If it's the main game you play in effect it's just like buying 3 or 4 games every year even if it is £10 a month. Except it's a much bigger game that has content added all the time.

Sit at home and play FIFA, sit at home and play a MMO....the only difference to your hygiene/life/soul is up to you as a person.
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Thu May 24, 2012 9:27 pm

What is MMO's?
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 pm

pcmarcos wrote:What is MMO's?

Games like WoW, Runescape, EVE, etc.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Lux wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:You also have to pay like £10 a month usually and usually sacrifice your hygiene/life/soul.

That depends. If it's the main game you play in effect it's just like buying 3 or 4 games every year even if it is £10 a month. Except it's a much bigger game that has content added all the time.

Sit at home and play FIFA, sit at home and play a MMO....the only difference to your hygiene/life/soul is up to you as a person.

Difference being I play fifa for probably like 20-40 minutes every 2 days or so and to get anything out of an MMO you have to play for a couple of hours a day. If you want to be up there with the best you have to play for more than that too.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu May 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Zzonked wrote:Difference being I play fifa for probably like 20-40 minutes every 2 days or so and to get anything out of an MMO you have to play for a couple of hours a day. If you want to be up there with the best you have to play for more than that too.

True, that is the same with FIFA though.

All the best players play for hours every day. If you don't practice you won't ever be the best.

Back when I got around 1000+ online games in on FIFA 08 I was top 100. Now I'm still good but not that good even nearly.

If you wanted you could play an MMO for only 30 mins - 1 hour a day or less and still get something out of it. Just like with FIFA Superstars, if you waited long enough you'd end up at the top.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 24, 2012 9:53 pm

pcmarcos wrote:Hello There!

I really enjoy playing Superstars. I'm at level 31.

I only wish I could make more games per day... 2 hours waiting for 1 MC is too much (even with the chance of getting one aditional, every 3 hours, through staff). I really think they should decreased the waiting period.

Please add me in you freinds list: pcmarcos

Regards

I accepted you. What's your team like?
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Thu May 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Rating is around 80. Not that many stars... only Matri, Carrick, Abidal, Woodgate, Sow and Ivanovic.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri May 25, 2012 1:40 am

Add me keeds, Jordi 07.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:09 pm