Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Dean
Bushido
Laurencio
Ben 10
Moose
fluffy_kittens
Mustangt125
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
Gegilworld93
ShakerMatty
Cam
Grenade
Bye_Ya
Kuled
Zzonked
Carlos Jenkinson
Big_Tihno
Mouse
ResurrectionRooney
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Steadman
The Zlatan
George
Rafael Benitez
dena
Harrold
Mal
Andy
samiz
35 posters

Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool

Anonymous

Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:31 am

The name of this thread should be "Kenny Dalglish Sacked". Turn your TV or Radio on and you'll know he didn't "leave".

Shame really. I think had he not been a moron with the media it would have helped him. Also I believe he would have learned from his transfer mistakes and signed technical players in the future.
    Anonymous

Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool - Page 3 Peepants

soz gaiz

I swear, nobody on this forum except me will ever get anywhere in life basing it on your mental capabilities.

You are the most unfunny person on this forum. neu worthy

That was supposed to be funny? okay
    Anonymous

Chris wrote:The name of this thread should be "Kenny Dalglish Sacked". Turn your TV or Radio on and you'll know he didn't "leave".

Shame really. I think had he not been a moron with the media it would have helped him. Also I believe he would have learned from his transfer mistakes and signed technical players in the future.

bu he be 2 goohd 2 b sack!!!1111
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 17, 2012 3:32 am

Wonder if this will be the end for any of the players he bought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:32 am

I'm serious, the Liverpool fans (not necessarily on the forum) are embarrassing. Flooding message boards with "yanks out", "same as gillete & the other dude". Really? Fucking deluded cunts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:33 am

Zzonked wrote:Wonder if this will be the end for any of the players he bought.

If they want to actually go anywhere, then yes.

Downing = nuff said.
    Carroll = Good but they need another quality striker.
    Henderson = Got the potential, not yet ready to be starting every week.
    Big_Tihno
    Big_Tihno

Supports : Al-Ittihad, Arsenal.

Post by Big_Tihno Thu May 17, 2012 3:34 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I'm serious, the Liverpool fans (not necessarily on the forum) are embarrassing. Flooding message boards with "yanks out", "same as gillete & the other dude". Really? Fucking deluded cunts.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:40 am

lmfao cya fish

dalglish = loser
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:41 am

mauro=beast wrote:lmfao cya fish

dalglish = loser

rofl rofl
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Thu May 17, 2012 3:48 am

Zzonked wrote:Wonder if this will be the end for any of the players he bought.

If Rafa comes in, there will be a massive clearout
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 am

King Kenny dethroned hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 am

Kuled wrote:King Kenny dethroned hehe

Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Thu May 17, 2012 3:50 am

He was on his throne before he took over....
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu May 17, 2012 3:50 am

Chris wrote:The name of this thread should be "Kenny Dalglish Sacked". Turn your TV or Radio on and you'll know he didn't "leave".

To be fair, when the thread was made, it wasn't clear whether he had been sacked or if he had left.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu May 17, 2012 3:53 am

Cam wrote:

To be fair, when the thread was made, it wasn't clear whether he had been sacked or if he had left.
    This, changed the title now shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:59 am

Cam wrote:

samiz wrote:
    Cam wrote:

This, changed the title now Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool - Page 3 279869
    Fair play gentlemen.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu May 17, 2012 4:06 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool - Page 3 Peepants

soz gaiz

I swear, nobody on this forum except me will ever get anywhere in life basing it on your mental capabilities.
    mena is a top lawyer in Bahrain Very Happy
    _____

I think Capello might take over, interesting to see who'll they get this summer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I'm serious, the Liverpool fans (not necessarily on the forum) are embarrassing. Flooding message boards with "yanks out", "same as gillete & the other dude". Really? Fucking deluded cunts.

American businessman Bill Miller has withdrawn his bid for Rangers after he heard the message from "supporters and fans loud and clear - 'Yank go home!".

The American tow truck tycoon has said that following work over the Bank Holiday weekend with the Rangers administrators, the team manager Ally McCoist and Scottish Premier League bosses he's decided not to pursue his interest

He also cited the "loud and clear Yank go home" messages from Rangers fans.

Jon Pritchett, chief executive of Club 9 Sports – who had been advising Mr Miller – said fans sent hundreds of "vitriolic expletive-filled emails to the businessman's personal email account, as well as to his son, his company Miller Industries and had even managed to access the email account of his girlfriend.

Last edited by Henrik's Tongue on Thu May 17, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:07 am

No he isn't.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu May 17, 2012 4:08 am

rofl

Downing finally gets an assist this year clap
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 17, 2012 4:09 am

Massive respect to Liverpool's owners for sacking him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:10 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:

American businessman Bill Miller has withdrawn his bid for Rangers after he heard the message from "supporters and fans loud and clear - 'Yank go home!".

The American tow truck tycoon has said that following work over the Bank Holiday weekend with the Rangers administrators, the team manager Ally McCoist and Scottish Premier League bosses he's decided not to pursue his interest

Jon Pritchett, chief executive of Club 9 Sports – who had been advising Mr Miller – said fans sent hundreds of "vitriolic expletive-filled emails to the businessman's personal email account, as well as to his son, his company Miller Industries and had even managed to access the email account of his girlfriend.

hmmm that is actually quite shocking. i didnt realize rangers fans were so xenophobic / borderline racist

but didnt they also make racist comments to their own black player maurice edu in the past. hmm
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Thu May 17, 2012 4:11 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:

Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 17, 2012 4:12 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Massive respect to Liverpool's owners for sacking him.
    "feels like social services have taken us away from our dad. Time for uncle rafa to take us in."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

hmmm that is actually quite shocking. i didnt realize rangers fans were so xenophobic / borderline racist

but didnt they also make racist comments to their own black player maurice edu in the past. hmm

So a few Rangers fans make up the majority?

No they never, that was made up by a paper. He has since set the record straight.

Oh and Maestro, what about your fans attacking Rangers staff with cans of beer etc on Sunday after you won the title? Fans came over on a bus to attack our staff, smooth.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 17, 2012 4:16 am

OO, here's one for you Marcelo Bielsa?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:16 am

maybe they wanted to share some beer. you are all scotsman is nice to celebrate
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:17 am

Those emails were sent by a certain forum called 'Follow Follow' which claim to be Rangers fans, yet they do everything they can to hurt the club.

Although Miller was a wank.

+ What a shite excuse, claiming that because some fans sent you emails calling you a yank, you withdrew. Laughing Laughing

Evidently doesn't have the cash.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Thu May 17, 2012 4:18 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

So a few Rangers fans make up the majority?

No they never, that was made up by a paper. He has since set the record straight.

Oh and Maestro, what about your fans attacking Rangers staff with cans of beer etc on Sunday after you won the title? Fans came over on a bus to attack our staff, smooth.

So a few Liverpool fans make up the majority?

Read what you are typing you moron.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:43 pm