Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Grenade
Zzonked
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Danny
Mustangt125
Phadunkin Donuts
11 posters

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca

Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca - Page 2 Empty Re: Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca

Post by Grenade Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 am

Ahly Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca - Page 2 58503
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca - Page 2 Empty Re: Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu May 10, 2012 3:46 pm

I do agree Barca do some underhanded things but then again so does just about every other club, that being said I respect Barca's style of play and the benchmark they set for clubs worldwide. Even this year when they crashed out of the Champions League I'd like to see someone argue that they still aren't the best club on earth
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu May 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Yaya
    Cesc ----- Thiago

neu shades
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:52 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:I do agree Barca do some underhanded things but then again so does just about every other club, that being said I respect Barca's style of play and the benchmark they set for clubs worldwide. Even this year when they crashed out of the Champions League I'd like to see someone argue that they still aren't the best club on earth

I think Madrid should thank Barca. They set the standards so high that Real Madrid had to build an unbelievable squad + manager to match them.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Thu May 10, 2012 3:53 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:I do agree Barca do some underhanded things but then again so does just about every other club, that being said I respect Barca's style of play and the benchmark they set for clubs worldwide. Even this year when they crashed out of the Champions League I'd like to see someone argue that they still aren't the best club on earth

I think Madrid should thank Barca. They set the standards so high that Real Madrid had to build an unbelievable squad + manager to match them.

Ah yes, only recently Madrid have had an unbelievable squad Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Paulinho wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Ah yes, only recently Madrid have had an unbelievable squad Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca - Page 2 279869

Compared to previous seasons, yes. And I'm not just talking about on paper.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu May 10, 2012 9:44 pm

James wrote:Barcelona do think they're something special, when they actually aren't.

They're no Hull City, that's for sure.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Paulinho wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

the current madrid squad is better then they ever had and that was forced on them through the dominance of barca. Madrid would not have spent nearly as much as they did if it wasnt for that reason.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Fri May 11, 2012 12:44 am

I don't know that this squad is better than the original Los Galacticos Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca - Page 2 214775 but that team probably wasn't as strong defensively
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:00 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Kuled wrote:James is a worthless troll
    He's actually one of the most talented trolls I have ever witnessed.
    You must also need some fucking help if you think this.What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:34 pm