Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Grenade
Zzonked
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Danny
Mustangt125
Phadunkin Donuts
11 posters

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca

Anonymous

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca Empty Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:01 am

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1066260/manchester-city's-yaya-toure-wants-barca-return?cc=5901
    Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has reiterated his desire to finish his career back at former club Barcelona.

Toure, 28, spent three years at Barcelona before moving to City for a fee in the region of £24 million in 2010.

The Ivory Coast international has proved a fine addition at Eastlands and his two goals against Newcastle last weekend put the club on the verge of winning their first title since 1968.

However, Toure's long-term ambition remains a return to the Camp Nou. He told Spanish radio station RAC1: "I said two years ago that I would return. It's been the most important team for me and if they call you don't think twice. I love Barcelona.

"In the press conference I did when I left I said I would return, in life you never know what will happen tomorrow, it's been the team of my life and I would like to finish my sporting career here. If I could return, it would be great.''

Toure also believes Barca will be in good hands when Tito Vilanova replaces Pep Guardiola as coach this summer.

He said of Guardiola's decision to step down: "It was a little strange, because Guardiola has been a key person in the success of Barca in all these years. But we are all human and despite having done phenomenal things, he has decided to go.

"I know Tito very well and I think that he will apply the same philosophy as Pep. Tito is also a very good person, with a very similar idea of football. I think Tito is a good coach as well.''

He is a great player, but I can't see him back at Barca.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca Empty Re: Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

No he doesn't.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca Empty Re: Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca

Post by Mustangt125 Thu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

Wasn't he just blabbing about a future period of dominance at City?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

N wrote:No he doesn't.

Okay. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu May 10, 2012 7:09 am

Hopefully he goes back soon alee2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 am

Danny wrote:Hopefully he goes back soon alee2

They will still have players that will win them trophies over ManUtd. alee2
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Danny wrote:Hopefully he goes back soon alee2

They will still have players that will win them trophies over ManUtd. alee2
    He'd be a significant loss to them. alee2

They'd just buy another massive cunt to replace him though. Mad
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 10, 2012 7:17 am

Hopefully, City collapsed when he was at the ACON
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu May 10, 2012 7:19 am

Can't see why he'd want to go back to that soul stealing club Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:19 am

Fonseca wrote:Can't see why he'd want to go back to that soul stealing club Rolling Eyes

Jealous alee2
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 am

Said he would like to finish his career there, so doesn't have to be for another few years. Cool
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu May 10, 2012 7:22 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Can't see why he'd want to go back to that soul stealing club Rolling Eyes

Jealous Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca 1737351400

Of what?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Of what?

It's a reply every Barca fan makes regardless of the discussion. Just go with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:39 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Of what?

We took Fabregas.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Of what?

We took Fabregas.

I fucking hate Fabregas... So yeah... not exactly jealous
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 10, 2012 7:45 am

N wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Of what?

It's a reply every Barca fan makes regardless of the discussion. Just go with it.
    I've noticed this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:46 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

We took Fabregas.

Yes, now you do.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu May 10, 2012 7:51 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Yes, now you do.

And I disliked him before
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:53 am

There is nothing to admire about Barcelona though. According to people they have the best right back, the 3 best midfielders and the best player in the world and only have the chance of winning a single trophy.

Add to the fact they cry like bitches if a team doesn't play the way they do AND tap players up constantly, they are just a cunt club.

No doubt the one who supports no team is jealous though. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:53 am

Oh, forgot to mention their racist players too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:00 am

James wrote:There is nothing to admire about Barcelona though. According to people they have the best right back, the 3 best midfielders and the best player in the world and only have the chance of winning a single trophy.

Add to the fact they cry like bitches if a team doesn't play the way they do AND tap players up constantly, they are just a cunt club.

No doubt the one who supports no team is jealous though. Rolling Eyes

What Barca does is no different from any other club. People just hate on them because of their success.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:02 am

Sorry, not every club has racist players, not every club openly taps up players every season. Along with all this, they claim to have built their team from the youth system bla bla but forget to mention the massive amounts of money they still spend and the debts they've racked up. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:06 am

James wrote:Sorry, not every club has racist players, not every club openly taps up players every season. Along with all this, they claim to have built their team from the youth system bla bla but forget to mention the massive amounts of money they still spend and the debts they've racked up. facepalm

1) Barca don't have racist players
    2) Who have they tapped up? Fabregas? The guy who himself said he wants to return to Barca? If Fabregas didn't want to move, he could have simply said he is happy at Arsenal and wants to stay. But no, it's big bad Barca that made Fabregas move. The little boy didn't have a brain of his own. This is funny considering Arsenal tapped up Fabregas to begin with when he was in his teens.
    3) Barca don't claim anything. That's other people talking. I don't recall Barcelona claiming to be a club that never spends big. Their philosophy is to bring in talent from the youth system and spend big on players from other clubs to compliment them.

Last edited by ahlycotc on Thu May 10, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 10, 2012 8:07 am

You should know by now that James is a worthless troll, I suggest you put him on ignore. It does wonders to the forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 am

So much fail in that post. Quite clearly Busquets was caught on camera making racist remarks.
    Barcelona do think they're something special, when they actually aren't. There are so many times they've come out with the 'we try to play football the proper way' or something along those lines, it is an indirect dig usually towards their next opponents. Fabregas did it before the Chelsea game and even though it was done subtly, the English media are too smart to miss it.

I will go ahead and find quotes, because there was a particular quote aimed at Madrid and their spending a year ago.

I forgot to mention their diving as well facepalm

Kuled, go play in your sandpit, your opinion is invalid on anything to do with football seeing as you're a biased child who tries to 'pull a kyro' constantly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:15 am

Kuled wrote:James is a worthless troll
    He's actually one of the most talented trolls I have ever witnessed.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    James wrote:Sorry, not every club has racist players, not every club openly taps up players every season. Along with all this, they claim to have built their team from the youth system bla bla but forget to mention the massive amounts of money they still spend and the debts they've racked up. Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca 58503

1) Barca don't have racist players
    2) Who have they tapped up? Fabregas? The guy who himself said he wants to return to Barca? If Fabregas didn't want to move, he could have simply said he is happy at Arsenal and wants to stay. But no, it's big bad Barca that made Fabregas move. The little boy didn't have a brain of his own. This is funny considering Arsenal tapped up Fabregas to begin with when he was in his teens.
    3) Barca don't claim anything. That's other people talking. I don't recall Barcelona claiming to be a club that never spends big. Their philosophy is to bring in talent from the youth system and spend big on players from other clubs to compliment them.

Do you know what peer pressure is?

'Tapped him up in the first place'

Yaya Toure Wants to Return to Barca 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 am

Btw, this is how bad Barcelona are. To get around the fact they couldn't buy Messi because of his age at the time, they instead decided to pay for his medical bills. Sounds dodgy to me, his family couldn't afford that so instead of Barcelona giving them the money to pay the medical bills, Barcelona just paid for it themselves. Tut tut and indirectly bought a child.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:41 am

James wrote:Btw, this is how bad Barcelona are. To get around the fact they couldn't buy Messi because of his age at the time, they instead decided to pay for his medical bills. Sounds dodgy to me, his family couldn't afford that so instead of Barcelona giving them the money to pay the medical bills, Barcelona just paid for it themselves. Tut tut and indirectly bought a child.

Why would Barca pay for his medical bills if they don't want him to join the club? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:44 am

And which part of that do you think is fine?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:30 pm