Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
Pippo
Trent
8 posters

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref

Anonymous

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref Empty Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:58 am

after the cup final.

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref Rm-1304608096-U2627
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref Empty Re: Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref

Post by Trent Fri May 04, 2012 3:02 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:after the cup final.

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref Rm-1304608096-U2627
    What the hell is that thing in the background at the right? Laughing
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref Empty Re: Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref

Post by Pippo Fri May 04, 2012 3:08 am

Too easy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 am

Trent wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:after the cup final.

What the hell is that thing in the background at the right? Laughing

The Royal Seal of Approval. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 am

Not really bothered seeing as we've wrapped up the league. He'll still be joining in with the title celebrations after the Hearts game

there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:16 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:Not really bothered seeing as we've wrapped up the league. He'll still be joining in with the title celebrations after the Hearts game

there there

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref 344xgll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:16 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:Not really bothered seeing as we've wrapped up the league. He'll still be joining in with the title celebrations after the Hearts game

there there

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:17 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Fri May 04, 2012 3:19 am

Glasgow banter.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 04, 2012 3:22 am

Major prick.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Fri May 04, 2012 3:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Major prick.
    lolwut
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:27 am

Trent wrote:
    lolwut

Neil Lennon is a major prick.
    Trent
    Trent

Post by Trent Fri May 04, 2012 3:29 am

I don't really care for the man but I wouldn't class him as a prick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 am

Why?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 04, 2012 3:47 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:

Why?
    His behaviour. I'm not surprised people want to kill him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:49 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

Why?
    His behaviour. I'm not surprised people want to kill him.

What about his behaviour?

Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref TH02_ALEX_1070455f
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:His behaviour. I'm not surprised people want to kill him.

Pointless, if you go in the United thread you'll see that he hates him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:52 am

Kuled wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

He hates Manchester United's greatest ever manager?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 04, 2012 3:52 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:His behaviour. I'm not surprised people want to kill him.

He is constantly abusing and slating people publicly, making their jobs more difficult to make up for his own lack of managerial talent. His attitude is disgusting as well, very antagonistic.

And what the fuck do those two men in that picture have to do with Neil Lennon?
    Kuled wrote:
    Henrik's Tongue wrote:

I don't hate Ferguson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 am

Is Sir Alex a major prick then? Give me one thing Neil Lennon has done wrong that Sir Alex hasn't.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 04, 2012 3:58 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:Is Sir Alex a major prick then? Give me one thing Neil Lennon has done wrong that Sir Alex hasn't.

Screwed a bank out of £3.7m.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:22 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:Is Sir Alex a major prick then? Give me one thing Neil Lennon has done wrong that Sir Alex hasn't.

Screwed a bank out of £3.7m.

An agreement was reached out of court. Lennon lost a lot of money. This was the Bank of Ireland by the way, so not sure how it concerns you. Struggling to believe you think this justifies people trying to kill him. Yet again, you've always been a bit unbalanced.

Your own manager has done far worse in football, and as a United fan just said, you hate your own manager. Never seen you as much of a football fan anyway, more like one of the morons who just attatch themselves to a team.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 04, 2012 4:31 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:An agreement was reached out of court. Lennon lost a lot of money. This was the Bank of Ireland by the way, so not sure how it concerns you. Struggling to believe you think this justifies people trying to kill him. Yet again, you've always been a bit unbalanced.

It doesn't concern me, you asked me for an example of Lennon doing something bad that Ferguson has not done, I have supplied you with one. It doesn't justify people trying to kill him, nothing he has done justifies death threats, although if someone screwed me out of that amount of money I would probably try to kill them.

I said it is not surprising that people try to kill him, because of what an antagonistic shit he is. Hope this helps.

Your own manager has done far worse in football, and as a United fan just said, you hate your own manager. Never seen you as much of a football fan anyway, more like one of the morons who just attatch themselves to a team.

I don't care what Ferguson has done, it is irrelevant to the behaviour of Neil Lennon. I'm not going to justify anything Ferguson does - he does a lot of stupid things, and I will criticise him when he does them. I've already told you I don't hate him you fucking moron.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:36 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:An agreement was reached out of court. Lennon lost a lot of money. This was the Bank of Ireland by the way, so not sure how it concerns you. Struggling to believe you think this justifies people trying to kill him. Yet again, you've always been a bit unbalanced.

It doesn't concern me, you asked me for an example of Lennon doing something bad that Ferguson has not done, I have supplied you with one. It doesn't justify people trying to kill him, nothing he has done justifies death threats, although if someone screwed me out of that amount of money I would probably try to kill them.

I said it is not surprising that people try to kill him, because of what an antagonistic shit he is. Hope this helps.

I don't care what Ferguson has done, it is irrelevant to the behaviour of Neil Lennon. I'm not going to justify anything Ferguson does - he does a lot of stupid things, and I will criticise him when he does them. I've already told you I don't hate him you fucking moron.

Another Manchester United fan, or actually, a Manchester United fan seeing as you're not much of a fan, has already told me you hate Ferguson. I believe him as

1) Going by your post about Lennon you are a hateful person
    2) You said you hated Lennon because he is antagonistic. Alex Ferguson is much worse so it leads me to believe you hate him too.

P.S you wouldn't try kill Lennon as you're a little internet twat and you know fine well you'd do absolutely nothing Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 4:42 am

Thought that seal was Alan. Neil Lennon given 6 match ban by SFA for actions towards ref 58503
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 am

Not going to make much of a difference.

We've played two games with him in the stand, scored six goals, albeit against distinctly average opposition.

Hopefully it calms him down a little bit too.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:Another Manchester United fan, or actually, a Manchester United fan seeing as you're not much of a fan, has already told me you hate Ferguson. I believe him as

1) Going by your post about Lennon you are a hateful person
    2) You said you hated Lennon because he is antagonistic. Alex Ferguson is much worse so it leads me to believe you hate him too.

P.S you wouldn't try kill Lennon as you're a little internet twat and you know fine well you'd do absolutely nothing Laughing

Getting your facts from Kuled is your biggest mistake. I don't hate Ferguson, I don't even hate Lennon, I simply think the former should retire because he hasn't got it any more and the latter is a prick.

If someone cost by several million pounds I would certainly want to kill them. Once I calmed down I probably wouldn't, because I'm a good man, and I don't believe in the death penalty for theft.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri May 04, 2012 4:51 am

Hate maybe was the wrong word, he just wants him sacked -_-
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 am

STV understands @officialneil argued he did not author the tweets made after Hearts game. SFA unable to prove otherwise http://bit.ly/JWfKOg

rofl

In the words of Jela; "GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!!111!
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 04, 2012 5:26 am

Fucking stupid Scots, this is why sensible federations, like the FA, don't use beyond reasonable doubt, they go by the balance of probabilities.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 pm