Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
SBSP
George
Phadunkin Donuts
Kuled
mac
Lux
Zzonked
The Bat-Man
Jord
Walcott
CollieBuddz
samiz
Sean
Cadbury
Childish Logic
19 posters

Norwich vs Liverpool || 17:30

Poll

Who will win?

[ 3 ]
    Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Bar_left38%Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Bar_left62%Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Bar_left0%Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Empty Re: Norwich vs Liverpool || 17:30

Post by Jord Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 am

kyro7 wrote:Did Suarez play well? I watched the first half and he scored two really good goals there but his overall play didn't impress me.
    His play was great. His dribbling and work rate were top notch. Linked up with Gerrard brilliantly all throughout the match.
    Anonymous

Norwich vs  Liverpool || 17:30  - Page 5 Empty Re: Norwich vs Liverpool || 17:30

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 am

kyro7 wrote:Did Suarez play well? I watched the first half and he scored two really good goals there but his overall play didn't impress me.
    He successfully performed around 14 nutmegs. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:05 am

Jord wrote:
    His play was great. His dribbling and work rate were top notch. Linked up with Gerrard brilliantly all throughout the match.
    Interesting, so you think he played well in the first half?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 am

We still hit the bar. not worthy
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:His play was great. His dribbling and work rate were top notch. Linked up with Gerrard brilliantly all throughout the match.
    Yes. His first 10 minutes were a little shit though, couldn't seem to control the ball.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 am

Jord wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:His play was great. His dribbling and work rate were top notch. Linked up with Gerrard brilliantly all throughout the match.
    Yes. His first 10 minutes were a little shit though, couldn't seem to control the ball.
    10 minutes? He was pretty dreadful until his first goal which came in the 24th minute, then in the first half I didn't see much of him other than the goals, didn't watch the second half though.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:Yes. His first 10 minutes were a little shit though, couldn't seem to control the ball.
    10 minutes? He was pretty dreadful until his first goal which came in the 24th minute, then in the first half I didn't see much of him other than the goals, didn't watch the second half though.
    Well either way you missed the goal of the season live.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 am

Jord wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:Yes. His first 10 minutes were a little shit though, couldn't seem to control the ball.
    Well either way you missed the goal of the season live.
    No, I watched Stoke v Man City throughout.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 am

I can't believe I missed this Fuck you.

Suarez hat-trick eek.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:Well either way you missed the goal of the season live.
    No, I watched Stoke v Man City throughout.
    This calls for a poll.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 am

What a fucking hat-trick. Best finisher in the league.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:18 pm