Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Kuled
Childish Logic
Harrold
The Bat-Man
Cam
Sean
Andy
Theo Filippo
Danny
menalawyerguy
George
Zzonked
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ra's al Ghul
Mouse
20 posters

Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting

Post by Zzonked Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 am

Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting  - Page 2 Tumblr_lgrtm0RnQZ1qbr76yo1_500
    Sean

Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting

Post by Sean Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:51 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:I'd be knackered after a month managing Barcelona the line between success and failure is so thin

boohoo

brb beautiful city with beautiful weather, one of the best collections of talent ever assembled, loads of money, leaving a legacy as the man at the helm of one of the greatest teams ever, your pick of virtually any players you want to sign, the board having faith and wanting to keep you on, the fans having faith and not calling for your head when things go wrong.

brb feeling sorry for Pep.

Naive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 am

NA EVE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 am

Zzonked wrote:Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting  - Page 2 Tumblr_lgrtm0RnQZ1qbr76yo1_500
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 am

Barca have always had some of the worlds best players and to take anything away from Guardiola is simply moronic. Hes had 1 year away from football in the last 15+. Hes got plenty of money and if he wants a break hes earned it.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 am

Let's say that we're all entirely clueless and managing the most talented players in the world is a lot more hectic than we think it is, that's still not an excuse. His team need him now more than ever and he's running away. An army general can't abandon his soldiers and tell them that he needs a break halfway through a war after they've lost a couple of very important battles. I know it's an extreme example but it's a relevant analogy.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 am

Chris wrote:Barca have always had some of the worlds best players and to take anything away from Guardiola is simply moronic. Hes had 1 year away from football in the last 15+. Hes got plenty of money and if he wants a break hes earned it.

If he wants a break, fine, but it's hard to feel much sympathy for him. Most normal people work harder, less rewarding jobs for much longer than 15 years.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Chris wrote:Barca have always had some of the worlds best players and to take anything away from Guardiola is simply moronic. Hes had 1 year away from football in the last 15+. Hes got plenty of money and if he wants a break hes earned it.

If he wants a break, fine, but it's hard to feel much sympathy for him. Most normal people work harder, less rewarding jobs for much longer than 15 years.

I dont think anyone actually feels sorry for him Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:08 am

I will pray for him tonight.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:08 am

Pray4Pep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 am

Zzonked wrote:

Whos feeling sympathy? I just think slating him is ridiculous. I know I would have a break in his position.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:13 am

Blanc, Valverde, Villas-Boas, Luis Enrique, Bielsa, or Low as possible replacements.

I'm personally hoping on Luis Enrique.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 am

Klopp would be good, I think he's pretty commited to Borussia Dortmund, though.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:19 am

The more I think of it the more I think AVB would be good, Barca players are used to playing high line, high pressure passing football, pretty much perfect for how he likes his teams to play
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 am

Jose will win if pep leaves
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 am

NZG wrote:Jose will win if pep leaves

Win what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    NZG wrote:Jose will win if pep leaves

Win what?
    Jose made him leave hahahaha got rid of him, Barca success = over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 am

We all knew Guardiola wasn't going to stick around for much, even before Mourinho took the Madrid job.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:33 am

ahlycotc wrote:We all knew Guardiola wasn't going to stick around for much, even before Mourinho took the Madrid job.

I KNEW NOTHING!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:35 am

ahlycotc wrote:We all knew Guardiola wasn't going to stick around for much, even before Mourinho took the Madrid job.
    Yeah yeah sure, just a hater.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:36 am

Zzonked wrote:Pep Guardiola on the brink of quitting  - Page 2 Tumblr_lgrtm0RnQZ1qbr76yo1_500
    Ibra not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:50 am

My word.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 am

Spoiler:
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 am

Hopefully he confirms his decision tomorrow at the press conference. Biesla is probably the likely replacement
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 am

Kuled wrote:My word.
    Everytime you say that I have to check the username to see if its Kyro or not.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:14 pm

#prayforbarca
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Pep Guardiola not worthy
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:37 pm

#PeptoCrawley
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 pm

"He (Pep Guardiola) had a coaching trial with Man City under Stuart Pearce, but Pearce decided he wasn't good enough"

roflroflrofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Sandro Rosell has confirmed Pep Guardiola will NOT be renewing his current contract and so will not stay at FC Barcelona beyond this season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:41 am