Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lux
Sean
Phadunkin Donuts
Jord
menalawyerguy
9 posters

Question about penalty shootouts?

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Question about penalty shootouts?   Empty Question about penalty shootouts?

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:29 am

Why is stripping by the winning team nearly obligatory?
    Anonymous

Question about penalty shootouts?   Empty Re: Question about penalty shootouts?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 am

Do you feel aroused?

Nipples of peace.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:35 am

Aroused? No. Surprisingly intrigued? Perhaps.

Question about penalty shootouts?   8515
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 am

You're clearly turned on by the thought of sweaty half naked athletes.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 am

Another question..

Should away goals count as more during a penalty shootout? Question about penalty shootouts?   848922
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 am

I think the ball should be set on fire. That would make it more fun.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 am

Jord wrote:I think the ball should be set on fire. That would make it more fun.

In the case of Ramos.. I'd feel bad for the fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 am

i sometimes take my shirt off while celebrating a crucial goal....... AT HOME loooooooooool so i can understand them doing it in the "eye of the storm" if i may say so

it just feels good taking it off and swinging it around Laughing try it next time your team gets a late winner or something
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 am

ViVaRooney wrote:i sometimes take my shirt off while celebrating a crucial goal....... AT HOME loooooooooool so i can understand them doing it in the "eye of the storm" if i may say so

it just feels good taking it off and swinging it around Laughing try it next time your team gets a late winner or something

The eye of the storm is calm, with no actual storm.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 am

ViVaRooney wrote:i sometimes take my shirt off while celebrating a crucial goal....... AT HOME loooooooooool so i can understand them doing it in the "eye of the storm" if i may say so

I tried when Donovan scored against Algeria and I just felt weird. Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 am

N wrote:

The eye of the storm is calm, with no actual storm.

yeah thats true Embarassed Mad

Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 am

I lay on my floor and screamed when Torres scored so I cant say anything Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 am

Gatsby wrote:I lay on my floor and screamed when Torres scored so I cant say anything Embarassed
    Same as Gary Neville, then.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 am

I throw my shirt up in the air sometimes, singing "AYO, gotta let go"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 am

N wrote:
    Jord wrote:I think the ball should be set on fire. That would make it more fun.

I'd feel bad for the guy standing at the burger van 3 miles down the road.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 am

Shouldn't the referee have booked most of the Bayern Munich team for taking their top off?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am

Splashy wrote:
    N wrote:

I'd feel bad for the guy standing at the burger van 3 miles down the road.

If you have a burger van 3 miles down the road I feel bad for you son, I got 99 goals but this pen ain't 1.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 am

Billy Davies wrote:Shouldn't the referee have booked most of the Bayern Munich team for taking their top off?

No. The match was over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 am

N wrote:
    Billy Davies wrote:Shouldn't the referee have booked most of the Bayern Munich team for taking their top off?

No. The match was over.

People can still receive bookings one the game is over
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:12 am

Penalty shoot-outs are insane to be apart of.. I've played in three and theres no better feeling than winning one.. even if its a meaningless game.. could only imagine what the semi/final of the CL is like..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:12 am

Billy Davies wrote:
    N wrote:

No. The match was over.

I think that's when players are arguing with the ref, otherwise the ref would have to book everyone at the end of the game when they sway shirts. Laughing
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 am

Just wanted to show their hench body, that's why Müller didn't take it off Smile
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 am

Billy Davies wrote:
    N wrote:

No. The match was over.

If that's the case. Every player that ever exchanges jerseys after the match should be carded.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 am

Billy Davies wrote:
    N wrote:

No. The match was over.

Brb, booking the whole team for shirt swapping.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:48 am

Billy Davies wrote:
    N wrote:

No. The match was over.

so a yellow card to anyone that swaps shirts after final whistle then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 am

Yes, they deserve yellows too.

What's the point of short swapping? Just wastes time for everyone involved
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 am

they dont swap shorts, they swap shirts laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:56 am

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Billy Davies wrote:

Why can't they just wait until they are in the tunnel to exchange shirts? Or are they really that vain and hormonally driven that they have to reveal their bare chests to the rest of the world, drawing attention to the fact that they are some form of primitive gentlemen, exchanging gifts but at the same time losing their dignity to do so?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:00 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

Why can't they just wait until they are in the tunnel to exchange shirts? Or are they really that vain and hormonally driven that they have to reveal their bare chests to the rest of the world, drawing attention to the fact that they are some form of primitive gentlemen, exchanging gifts but at the same time losing their dignity to do so?

Since you don't truly believe any of the shit you just said.. it doesn't matter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 am

N wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Why can't they just wait until they are in the tunnel to exchange shirts? Or are they really that vain and hormonally driven that they have to reveal their bare chests to the rest of the world, drawing attention to the fact that they are some form of primitive gentlemen, exchanging gifts but at the same time losing their dignity to do so?

Since you don't truly believe any of the shit you just said.. it doesn't matter.
    No, I believe it. If they get yellow cards for taking off their shirts, surely it makes more sense to wait until they are in the dressing rooms to undress and exchange shirts? It's obviously a subliminal PR move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:35 am