Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
claretandbluewhu
The Bat-Man
Cadbury
Mustangt125
Gegilworld93
Steadman
Carlos Jenkinson
SBSP
George
menalawyerguy
Jordi
Walcott
Harrold
moscowmadeit3
crump
Jorlung
GK01
Dan
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
LFC_Grunners
jeb4eva
Mal
easley91
Danny
Ben 10
Jeff
luke.
Phadunkin Donuts
Start.
Cam
Kuled
Jord
Sean
Theo Filippo
38 posters

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi

Anonymous

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 16 Empty Re: Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 pm

thats not over the line, sure its closer then we first thought but its still not over the line by a good way
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm

What is up with you Mal? You've been on at me at every opportunity recently. Have I done something to upset you?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

ScottyBoy_1989 wrote:What is up with you Mal? You've been on at me at every opportunity recently. Have I done something to upset you?

Nah.. The first thing you said about the "satellite thingy" confused me.. If it's their axis shit then that's as unreliable as your picture with two red lines. And I was just saying the two red lines don't prove anything.

I do agree with you that it didn't cross the line though. shifty
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Horrible decision by the ref. Doesn't matter though, cup will be ours.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 16 3925848005

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 16 FNV0i
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 am

No white players on there? Racist.

I didnt think it was in either, and it changed the game. Spurs unlucky with VDV's header and the post tho. Game changes a lot if VDV nails that header.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:38 am

Ed wrote:Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 16 3925848005

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 16 FNV0i
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 am

i still cant believe harry chose cudicini over freidel.. WHY?!?!? did he give a reason? cudicini has no presence in goal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:21 am

ViVaRooney wrote:i still cant believe harry chose cudicini over freidel.. WHY?!?!? did he give a reason? cudicini has no presence in goal

Probably because Cudicini had played in every round before this match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:29 pm