Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
claretandbluewhu
The Bat-Man
Cadbury
Mustangt125
Gegilworld93
Steadman
Carlos Jenkinson
SBSP
George
menalawyerguy
Jordi
Walcott
Harrold
moscowmadeit3
crump
Jorlung
GK01
Dan
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
LFC_Grunners
jeb4eva
Mal
easley91
Danny
Ben 10
Jeff
luke.
Phadunkin Donuts
Start.
Cam
Kuled
Jord
Sean
Theo Filippo
38 posters

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi

Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 14 Empty Re: Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:So what is the reason Cech wasn't given a red? He took out a striker who had beaten him.

I understand the advantage and they ended up scoring....but if that happened at midfield and it was cardable they would go back and card the midfielder. Cech should have been sent off

You should walk to your toilet, stick your head in it then flush. Neutral

Uh,...no I shouldn't. Good one you douchebag. Back to the drawing board fella
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:12 am

Mustangt125 wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:So what is the reason Cech wasn't given a red? He took out a striker who had beaten him.

I understand the advantage and they ended up scoring....but if that happened at midfield and it was cardable they would go back and card the midfielder. Cech should have been sent off

Uh,...no I shouldn't. Good one you douchebag. Back to the drawing board fella

lool

Read what you posted..
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 am

luke. wrote:
    L. wrote:

He got you to reply though, didn't he?

It's funny, cause if it was me trying to wind Liverpool fans up you'd be one of the first to start crying.

And you know that's true. Coffee

Woah, okay?
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 am

L. wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

As usual. What a great success it was too.

What a master of psychology he is
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 am

Mata's celebration for a clear non goal is also cheating. Like Young making a theatrical fall. Both deceive officials.

Interesting point that. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:

rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Mata's celebration for a clear non goal is also cheating. Like Young making a theatrical fall. Both deceive officials.

What? Neutral Mata got a goal and celebrated it, Young just flat out dived, it's not comparable whatsoever. Neutral
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 am

Gatsby wrote:
    L. wrote:

What a master of psychology he is

haha
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:

He's hardly gonna just stand there and say no it wasn't a goal, plus he's not sure what happened probably at that speed, you just claim anything. That's like saying all players who claim a throw are cheating trying to drcirvr the officials, it's completely different to what Young did
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:

Not really, if a ref changes his decision because of a celebration then he needs shooting.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 am

You have added some amazing smilies Mal
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 am

Why are you being a pissy little bitch Cam?
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 am

Gatsby wrote:Why are you being a pissy little bitch Cam?

I'm not? I genuinely thought that was funny. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 am

Chelsea were the better side, but 5-1 was really harsh IMO. We hit the post and had the ball cleared off the line (which by the way was probably closer to being in the goal than the one given at THAT end for Chelsea). I don't think we played badly just didn't create the chances in the second half. Can't do anything about Drogba's and Lampard's goals, for Malouda's and Ramires' we were just tired and not concentrating at the back. As for the second Chelsea goal, just watched ITV's post match analysis and they had a virtual view from the ref's point of view and NOTHING is in his way. How the fuck can he give that?! Cech could've been sent off for our goal, but I reckon one ref may have sent him off on another day with the goal. The Luiz injury didn't help us after we scored either, because that did stop our momentum. If the game kicked off straight away after the goal we would've been in full flow like we did after we got a goal back up at City. Things didn't go our way today, but I guess that is football.

Will write a full review tomorrow, because if I do it tonight it's just going to be full of swear words.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 am

Lampard not worthy will gif and make artistic when a clip goes on youtube Smile

soon... you will know what I mean.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:

Luis Garcia did the same vs Chelsea. Maybe he just genuinely thought it went in.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 am

easley91 wrote:Chelsea were the better side, but 5-1 was really harsh IMO. We hit the post and had the ball cleared off the line (which by the way was probably closer to being in the goal than the one given at THAT end for Chelsea). I don't think we played badly just didn't create the chances in the second half. Can't do anything about Drogba's and Lampard's goals, for Malouda's and Ramires' we were just tired and not concentrating at the back. As for the second Chelsea goal, just watched ITV's post match analysis and they had a virtual view from the ref's point of view and NOTHING is in his way. How the fuck can he give that?! Cech could've been sent off for our goal, but I reckon one ref may have sent him off on another day with the goal. The Luiz injury didn't help us after we scored either, because that did stop our momentum. If the game kicked off straight away after the goal we would've been in full flow like we did after we got a goal back up at City. Things didn't go our way today, but I guess that is football.

Will write a full review tomorrow, because if I do it tonight it's just going to be full of swear words.

It'll be biased in Spurs favour anyway so there's not much point in writing a review.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 am

5-1? What the fuck?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 am

luke. wrote:
    easley91 wrote:Chelsea were the better side, but 5-1 was really harsh IMO. We hit the post and had the ball cleared off the line (which by the way was probably closer to being in the goal than the one given at THAT end for Chelsea). I don't think we played badly just didn't create the chances in the second half. Can't do anything about Drogba's and Lampard's goals, for Malouda's and Ramires' we were just tired and not concentrating at the back. As for the second Chelsea goal, just watched ITV's post match analysis and they had a virtual view from the ref's point of view and NOTHING is in his way. How the fuck can he give that?! Cech could've been sent off for our goal, but I reckon one ref may have sent him off on another day with the goal. The Luiz injury didn't help us after we scored either, because that did stop our momentum. If the game kicked off straight away after the goal we would've been in full flow like we did after we got a goal back up at City. Things didn't go our way today, but I guess that is football.

It'll be biased in Spurs favour anyway so there's not much point in writing a review.
    It won't. Chelsea did have the better chances and took them. Chelsea didn't completely outplay us to the extent of 5-1. A couple of world class goals, two clinical finishes at the end when our old defenders were tired so Chelsea picked us off. The better team did win, just think one decision could've made a massive difference and the scoreline is flattering. It suggests it was a hammering, which it wasn't.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 am

Great game Alee
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 am

The second half I thoguht Mata was the best player on the pitch.

He had a "goal" and that dime chip to Ramires and I believe for Malouda too. 1 goal, 2 assists...he should have been player of the game.

He was exactly the player they needed. Wish we got him.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 am

Mata's assists where insane.

Such a talented player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 am

YID ARMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 am

Moose wrote:YID ARMYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 14 33jpc15
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 am

Over?
    Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 14 580313_334741699914304_138589062862903_840290_747440614_n
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 am

The ball definitely looks over the line in that pic.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 am

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 14 AqjJXjkCIAAb0ib

And here.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 am

Chelsea v Spurs Fa Cup Semi  - Page 14 AqjCe3VCQAEl0aD

think

Doesn't look like the whole ball is over the line. You can't be 100% sure that's over without some sort of goal line technology.

EDIT: Jordi Dry Smile

Last edited by moscowmadeit3 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 am

Too slow old man. alee2
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 am

Yeah, that's definitely over the line Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:28 pm