Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
SBSP
menalawyerguy
Danny
Gegilworld93
Grenade
Paulinho
The Zlatan
Mason
Sean
Mal
Start.
15 posters

Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan

Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan

Post by Harrold Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Kuled wrote:Ahly just has to have a dig at Arsenal somehow.

He's not completely wrong in what he's saying. Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan  - Page 2 279869
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 pm

I can't find it but Nasri said a month before he joined City that they were better than City and said that they didn't buy their success, a month later he joined. He's a cunt Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Some Arsenal fans are just bitter that Nasri left them for a club that has a better chance of winning a title before Arsenal. It's not like City are Arsenal's rivals anyways. Nasri doesn't deserve the shit he is getting.

You are pathetic. facepalm

Most people dislike Nasri because of how disrespectful he has been to the club and fans. But you don't know shit though, do you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

I agree with Ahly.

I know...Torres.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:Easy win for Nasri.

Who is Guest?
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Nasri's English is actually fucking shit, he tried to say something similar:

mauro is his PR manager.

LOL rofl
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Kuled wrote:I can't find it but Nasri said a month before he joined City that they were better than City and said that they didn't buy their success, a month later he joined. He's a cunt Neutral
    Really? Didn't know that Laughing

Clichy said something similar when Kolo left for them though, that it's all about money or something, look at him now Neutral.

ahlycotc wrote:Some Arsenal fans are just bitter that Nasri left them
    for a club that has a better chance of winning a title before Arsenal.
    It's not like City are Arsenal's rivals anyways. Nasri doesn't deserve
    the shit he is getting.
    That's not the issue, as Mal said it's because of the way he kept having little digs at the club, saying 'he won't leave with any bitterness'. Many players left Arsenal in the hope of better and bigger things, and hardly anyone is hated besides Cole and Ade obviously, as I said Nasri deserves every little bit of shit he gets.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 pm

I didn't hate Nasri when he left, I wasn't happy but I didn't instantly passionately detest him, but now I do, and it's obvious to everyone why an Arsenal fan would hate him
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Everyone can see the lesbian he is, now he digs himself into bigger holes after finding out the whole of the league dislike him
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Ahly, Torres left Liverpool for Chelsea. Who aren't Liverpool rivals but you don't think he didn't deserve what he received from the LFC fans? Pretty much the same situation you typed in.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 am

What exactly has he said since he left (or while he was on his way out) that was so disrespectful?

Honest question btw. I haven't followed what he's said. Not sure I could parse the broken English even if I had.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:29 am

menalawyerguy wrote:What exactly has he said since he left (or while he was on his way out) that was so disrespectful?

Honest question btw. I haven't followed what he's said. Not sure I could parse the broken English even if I had.

Arsenal fans aren't passionate, are quiet then complained Arsenal fans abused him in the game and asked to be subbed.
    Arsenal is a selling club, and Man City is on the way up (10 points to be exact) suggesting Arsenal is on the decline. Then said he declined Man Utd because City was more of a challenge (paid the most money)
    Had a rant through his facebook page then said he didn't write it etc

A lot more too

rofl
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am

Fonseca wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:What exactly has he said since he left (or while he was on his way out) that was so disrespectful?

Arsenal fans aren't passionate, are quiet then complained Arsenal fans abused him in the game and asked to be subbed.
    Arsenal is a selling club, and Man City is on the way up (10 points to be exact) suggesting Arsenal is on the decline. Then said he declined Man Utd because City was more of a challenge (paid the most money)

A lot more too

Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan  - Page 2 70955

Interesting. If I were an Arsenal fan I would want him hung by his ankles in Trafalgar Square, hair set on fire, castrated and then have his testicles force fed to his next of kin.

Either that or I'd forget about him and move on with my life. Can't decide which. Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan  - Page 2 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:36 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

A lot more too

Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan  - Page 2 70955

Interesting. If I were an Arsenal fan I would want him hung by his ankles in Trafalgar Square, hair set on fire, castrated and then have his testicles force fed to his next of kin.

Either that or I'd forget about him and move on with my life. Can't decide which. Samir Nasri and Piers Morgan  - Page 2 214775
    The first option sounds better. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:54 am

Can somebody tell me who this is?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Some Arsenal fans are just bitter that Nasri left them for a club that has a better chance of winning a title before Arsenal. It's not like City are Arsenal's rivals anyways. Nasri doesn't deserve the shit he is getting.

Most people dislike Nasri because of how disrespectful he has been to the club and fans. But you don't know shit though, do you?

He said those things because he responded to the Arsenal fans that kept on abusing him and saying he moved for the money. Just get over it.

Kuled wrote:Ahly, Torres left Liverpool for Chelsea. Who aren't Liverpool rivals but you don't think he didn't deserve what he received from the LFC fans? Pretty much the same situation you typed in.

I agree. Torres shouldn't get abused from Liverpool fans either. Those are another set of bitter fans who are upset their star player left them for a better club.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 am

Billy Davies wrote:

Can somebody tell me who this is?
    Scott.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

He said those things because he responded to the Arsenal fans that kept on abusing him and saying he moved for the money. Just get over it.

Kuled wrote:Ahly, Torres left Liverpool for Chelsea. Who aren't Liverpool rivals but you don't think he didn't deserve what he received from the LFC fans? Pretty much the same situation you typed in.

I agree. Torres shouldn't get abused from Liverpool fans either. Those are another set of bitter fans who are upset their star player left them for a better club.

Never got this myself. He played shit, we got £50m for him, he continued to play shit, we then beat chelsea every time we play them, we won silverware before chelsea by knocking them out.
    He's practically a charity case Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:22 pm