Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nani fellates self

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Nani fellates self Empty Nani fellates self

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:26 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_6480473,00.html

Nani fellates self Nanicrop_2521661
    Nani preparing to blow himself

Nani has branded himself one of the world's top players as the row rumbles on over his goal against Tottenham.
    Manchester UnitedNani fellates self Spacer were leading Spurs through captain Nemanja Vidic'sNani fellates self Spacer first-half header on Saturday when winger Nani poked in a second for the hosts five minutes from time.
    The Portugal international rolled a shot into the net after Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had thrown the ball onto the ground believing a free-kick had been given after Nani had handled in the box.
    However, referee Mark ClattenburgNani fellates self Spacer was waving for play to continue and consequently allowed the goal to stand after consulting his assistant, much to the outrage of the visitors.
    The strike marked Nani's seventh of the season and fourth in four matches, and the controversy sparked by the goal has not deterred the 23-year-old from singing his own praises.
    Complete

"As a player I think I'm close to being as complete as I can be," said Nani. "Now I can say I'm one of the top players in the world.
    "I play for the best club in the world and my role in the team is as a decisive player, scoring goals or setting up and so the team can win.
    "You have to believe in yourself and believe in your abilities on the pitch. Big games are for big players.
    "I want to be one of the best. I'm not scared to play in the big games, they are the most beautiful in football - you play with very high quality.
    "Beautiful football, that's what everyone likes. And that helps lift my performance too."

Nani later added "I also have a 12 inch cock and my ear wax cures most forms of cancer."
    Anonymous

Nani fellates self Empty Re: Nani fellates self

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 pm

I posted this in our thread saying this will be looked at as total arrogance outside the club, but from our point of view, I'm loving his confidence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 pm

No matter how good at football he gets, whenever he looks in the mirror he'll always see an ugly cunt.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:32 pm

The-Reporter wrote:No matter how good at football he gets, whenever he looks in the mirror he'll always see an ugly cunt.

Or he'll always see the video for Thriller.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 pm

kyro7 wrote:I posted this in our thread saying this will be looked at as total arrogance outside the club, but from our point of view, I'm loving his confidence.

Confidence is very sexy. Kinda makes you wanna lick his anus, doesn't it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:16 am