Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Kuled
Jordan Henderchip
Paulinho
Childish Logic
Mal
Bye_Ya
Pippo
Cam
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Phadunkin Donuts
JamieB
VivaRonaldoLAD
Clark
Andy
RubyArmyCTFC
ShakerMatty
jeb4eva
SBSP
Harrold
23 posters

Would you be genuinely upset if the forum closed down?

Anonymous

Would you be genuinely upset if the forum closed down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you be genuinely upset if the forum closed down?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 pm

NZG wrote:Id cry. Wouldmisseternal/10

Cry

I'd miss you too, my favourite New Zealander.

But what the fuck has got into Polska? I just looked at his sig and had to double check to verify what I was seeing.
    Anonymous

Would you be genuinely upset if the forum closed down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you be genuinely upset if the forum closed down?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 pm

WELL THEN IF YOU'D ALL FUCKING MISS IT ... THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD MOVE YOUR ARSE AND TRYING FUCKING SAVE IT YOU STUPID CUNTS!! temper

#playmakertillwedie
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am

Very.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:32 am

kyro7 wrote:I'd kill my family and myself and you'd see me on the news.

But seriously, I would end up just posting about football on Redcafe. Laughing (I do that anyway, just not much)
    Wouldn't be the same though, I think forums are better where there are fans of many clubs to discuss.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 am

Not really. Didn't miss it when I left for a year so doubt I would if it got closed down.

Got most people I talk to here on twitter or MSN anyways Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 am

I would keep in touch with Chip, to check on his progress with Julia via MSN.

Apart from that feck you all!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 am

Ed wrote:I would keep in touch with Chip, to check on his progress with Julia via MSN.

Apart from that feck you all!

Would you be genuinely upset if the forum closed down? - Page 2 HtHHH
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I'd kill my family and myself and you'd see me on the news.

But seriously, I would end up just posting about football on Redcafe. Laughing (I do that anyway, just not much)
    Wouldn't be the same though, I think forums are better where there are fans of many clubs to discuss.
    This, one club forums are heavily biased and just dull in general, redcafe and RAWK are filled with extremely deluded members from what I've seen.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 am

Atm though, this site is just shit. Extremely dull, member personalities are overdone, and discussions have zero quality.

But the fact that there is no where else to discuss my football views and opinions.. this is what we got.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:39 am

No.
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 am

cheesy wrote:No.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    NZG wrote:Id cry. Wouldmisseternal/10

Cry

I'd miss you too, my favourite New Zealander.

But what the fuck has got into Polska? I just looked at his sig and had to double check to verify what I was seeing.
    Zzonked was too lazy to do the change today it seems.... I can still see the other forums...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:30 pm