Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Weather130
FishnChips
jeb4eva
menalawyerguy
Hernandez_14
Kuled
Keanoo
Cam
Ben 10
ShakerMatty
Harrold
samiz
Carlos Jenkinson
Demba Ba
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Barton
Laurencio
Uncle John from Jamaica
moscowmadeit3
Lux
Gegilworld93
Grenade
Walcott
Jordi
George
Paulinho
Phadunkin Donuts
Sean
Mal
Zzonked
Start.
iSamuel
SBSP
The Zlatan
38 posters

Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1

Poll

?

[ 6 ]
    Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Bar_left50%Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Bar_left8%Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Bar_left42%Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Bar_right [42%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1

Post by Paulinho Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:59 am

ARTETA Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 914411

What a player.

Ramsey Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 58503

What a player. Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 58503
    Weather130
    Weather130

Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1

Post by Weather130 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 am

What is going on with everyone stealing Lech's celebration?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 am

Weather130 wrote:What is going on with everyone stealing Lech's celebration?
    City stole it and made it their own, when people score against City they do it taking the piss.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 am

mancini is a pathetic manager, at 0-0 20mins to go fergie would put on every striker he has,mancini takes off nasri and puts on kolarov

pathetic manager,pathetic mentally weak team
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:01 am

He's not a player as far as I'm concerned, he's a Welsh cunt that has stooped down to the level of Chamakh and Squillaci.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:01 am

Zzonked wrote:Does that mean he can get like two red cards worth of bans from this game, because of the Song tackle? He'll be out for about 10 games. Laughing

He was an absolute cunt today, probably will get an addition 2 game ban on the one he already has. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:02 am

ViVaRooney wrote:mancini is a pathetic manager, at 0-0 20mins to go fergie would put on every striker he has,mancini takes off nasri and puts on kolarov

pathetic manager,pathetic mentally weak team
    Wenger's worse, I don't care if we won, he brought on Ramsey in for Benayoun when they were shakey and then brings on Ox with what? 5 mins to go, thank God for Arteta's shooting ability.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:02 am

19Jones19v wrote:He's not a player as far as I'm concerned, he's a Welsh cunt that has stooped down to the level of Chamakh and Squillaci.

Awful supporter.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:02 am

Arsenal not worthy
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:02 am

Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 Samir1
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 am

@ArsenalGent: I am Sheikh Mansouring it like a Polaroid picture.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 am

That is actually a digusting miss from Ramsey. The worrying thing is he will probably get worse and worse after a miss like that, I was also fucking curious as to who would die

He had 2 seconds to ready himself too (this is a long time for a professional footballer lesbihonest)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:04 am

Sarmz wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:He's not a player as far as I'm concerned, he's a Welsh cunt that has stooped down to the level of Chamakh and Squillaci.

Awful supporter.
    What so you support shit players that play for your club? Fuck outta here, he's shit and shouldn't be playing for us.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 am

Yes! Knew we'd win this today. I don't know why I've been so quite about Arteta all season, I think he has been fantastic. Outstanding.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 am

Every player cocks up, Ramsey has to redeem himself, he has missed too many opportunities lately.

That one against Everton Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 58503
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Sarmz wrote:

Awful supporter.
    What so you support shit players that play for your club? Fuck outta here, he's shit and shouldn't be playing for us.

No he's not fuck off
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Sarmz wrote:

Awful supporter.

Let's be honest, you're not happy unless there's someone playing shit for Arsenal that you can hate on. It was Walcott before, now Ramsey's going through bad form it's his turn.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 am

That kid crying has just gave me gif material. lool
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 am

https://twitter.com/#!/PLEKSTER
    Read.
    facepalm
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 am

City had 0 shots on target according to Opta scratch
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 am

The Zlatan wrote:Yes! Knew we'd win this today. I don't know why I've been so quite about Arteta all season, I think he has been fantastic. Outstanding.

I'm happy to say I've been quite vocal with my Arteta adoration. He's been great all season. Rosicky/Arteta/Song has been fantastic
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:08 am

The fan that jumped in with the celebration rofl
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:09 am

The Zlatan wrote:The fan that jumped in with the celebration Arsenal vs Manchester City | Sunday 8th April | 4PM SS1 - Page 8 70955

That cunt is a legend
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:09 am

Well deserved win for Arsenal, played some nice football today. Still wondering how Vermaelan didn't score, though Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:09 am

Fonseca wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:What so you support shit players that play for your club? Fuck outta here, he's shit and shouldn't be playing for us.

No he's not fuck off
    So pathetic, Ramsey is shit end of.

Sarmz wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:What so you support shit players that play for your club? Fuck outta here, he's shit and shouldn't be playing for us.

Let's be honest, you're not happy unless there's someone playing shit for Arsenal that you can hate on. It was Walcott before, now Ramsey's going through bad form it's his turn.
    Walcott's done so well and I would love him to continue, it just pisses me off that Ramsey can come on before Chamberlain and so on. Like when Rosicky was firing about a month ago he was a starter for us and Ox was playing on the wings. Then all of a sudden Ramsey comes back from injury (was on shit form before he got injured) and automatically comes into the first team and pushing Rosicky to the wings. He has to earn a start and hasn't done so, that's why I get mad when he comes on or starts.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 am

George wrote:https://twitter.com/#!/PLEKSTER
    Read.
    facepalm
    PLEKE ‏ @PLEKSTER Close
    NEXT YEAR WITH MOURINYHO IN CHARGE AND VAN PERSY UP FRONT WE WILL WIN EVERYTHING, YOU ARE ALL SHITTING IT NOW. CHAMPIONS ELECT

rofl
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 am

Paulinho wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:Yes! Knew we'd win this today. I don't know why I've been so quite about Arteta all season, I think he has been fantastic. Outstanding.

I'm happy to say I've been quite vocal with my Arteta adoration. He's been great all season. Rosicky/Arteta/Song has been fantastic

clap Agreed.

What I find best about him is the fact that he is playing DM. He plays the position like a veteran, breaking up play with ease and passing it off to Song/Rosicky, and then carrying it forward and creating chances and scoring goals.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:12 am

George wrote:https://twitter.com/#!/PLEKSTER
    Read.
    facepalm

probably just a joke account, there's no way a person could be that stupid
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:12 am

I like how Arsenal fans have found something to complain about despite being the better team and winning. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 am

19Jones19v wrote:Walcott's done so well and I would love him to continue, it just pisses me off that Ramsey can come on before Chamberlain and so on. Like when Rosicky was firing about a month ago he was a starter for us and Ox was playing on the wings. Then all of a sudden Ramsey comes back from injury (was on shit form before he got injured) and automatically comes into the first team and pushing Rosicky to the wings. He has to earn a start and hasn't done so, that's why I get mad when he comes on or starts.

Don't blame Ramsey then facepalm

Every footballer goes through patches of bad form, it's Wenger who keeps playing him, and out of position too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:03 pm