Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke

Anonymous

Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke Empty Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am

Posted this on twitter:

Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke 000001fo

The Police & the relevant authorities have been informed, how stupid can someone be? Posting that, when they're supposed to represent the clubs supporters. Idiot. Hopefully justice will be served although we'll see.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke Empty Re: Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:40 am

Didn't read, don't care

Anonymous

Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke Empty Re: Celtic Supporters Association,General Secretary Joe O'Rourke

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 am

In fairness, he probably doesn't even know what the Titanic was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 am

Can we just make one thread where you and Maestro can go hammer and tongs at each other with this bickering?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 am

Ed wrote:Can we just make one thread where you and Maestro can go hammer and tongs at each other with this bickering?

I didn't mean it like that, I was trying to ask how stupid can the leader of a clubs supporters be as to post a comment like that where everyone can see it. Must surely lose his place now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:18 am

Scum
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 am

Ed wrote:Can we just make one thread where you and Maestro can go hammer and tongs at each other with this bickering?

What the fuck does this have to do with me? Instantly brought into it.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:24 am

Fuck off you fenian rats. Stop making shit threads.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:25 am

Stunned that someone on such an influential position has such views. Surely he can't last long?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:27 am

The Maestro wrote:

it was blatently aimed at you, as you and Jela always make these shit threads and then proceed to argue in them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:29 am

Ed wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

it was blatently aimed at you, as you and Jela always make these shit threads and then proceed to argue in them.

How do you know it was aimed at me? And I never create threads with the sole purpose of provoking anybody

I've done my best to blatantly ignore Jela recently, obviously not working anyway as I get brought up whenever he does something like this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:22 am

Maestro, I know that feel. I've been brought in needlessly into random arguments I wasn't involved in as of late as well. Dry Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:22 pm