Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dena
Childish Logic
6 posters

Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Che what do you think?

My friend linked me. Gonna have a listen to more of it later on.
    Anonymous

Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

This just came out. I went to a part with one of the Latino dudes that come out early in the video. /claim to fame. shifty
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:43 am

Dno if you guys will like this/have heard it, but IMO the second verse is a masterpiece and one of my favourites of all time, no words for it really. If you have heard it, there's nothing wrong with going back to it Very Happy

Another "underground" classic, Dance with the Devil by Immortal Technique...Not sure if that's my favourite rap track of all time. Heart stopping stuff, never forget the first time I heard it, couldn't move for like a minute Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.  - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Feeling this one, Che. Where can I get an mp3 (besides ripping it from the vid)? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 pm

It's from his Gold Bricks In The Wall albulm. You can find it on itunes or Bandcamp.

Or...You can probably find it online somewhere but I wouldn't know where.

That's song is like my anthem out here. He's talking about my hood. che

310 West braaaaap!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 am

Psycho Realm and Reverie. not worthy
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:21 am

Just found this thread, carry on doing these Che, I enjoyed pretty much every song in this thread. As did other people judging by the posts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Going to try and bring this back.

Going to come back kinda weak but the hook in this is, well "off the hook" and he makes a reference to Hispanic Causing Panic, and that's cool so.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 am

Headphones
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:37 am

Weird. I downloaded that last night before I went to bed. Laughing Good song except for the very end where it gets repetitive. I'm nitpicking though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 am

I think we follow the same hip hop blog, that's why. shifty

It's cool, although I don't think it really goes with the general theme of the rest of the songs on this thread. shifty

Saw it yesterday and decided to post it anyways since the song I was originally thinking of posting would probably not be to most people's taste.

This song fits in better with your thread probably. Actually funnily enough I posted the Gavlyn video yesterday just so you'd check out the channel since I think some of that stuff is to your liking. Of course I like it too but I still haven't grown out of the dark gritty street hop of my youth and that's still my favorite genre. Laughing

Even though my personal beliefs go against everything they spit about. It is what it is. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:19 am

Last couple of days. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:23 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXFc_hckPNw&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLma_1EZbs3xN3SJ0Jrr7TfA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:17 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm