Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Sean
CollieBuddz
Drake
VivaRonaldoLAD
ayvee1
Dean
ConorCelticFC
Stokes
Mal
Mason
Totti
Kuled
Zzonked
TheRangersFan
MickStupp
Jordi
22 posters

Generic Rangers in administration thread

Anonymous

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Generic Rangers in administration thread

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 am

Where are you getting this from. Please don't say Follow Follow
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Generic Rangers in administration thread

Post by TheRangersFan Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 am

Was on the phone to Paul Murray earlier. Didn't want to break it here, although I'm told it is in the early edition of the Record.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 am

Fuck sake you're a numpty
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 am

Don't say that man, why am I a numpty?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am

Are they dead yet? What's taking so long? My ice cream is melting? Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Are they dead yet? What's taking so long? My ice cream is melting? Cry

Not .. long .. at all

Chris McLaughlin ‏ @BBCchrismclaug Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    #Rangers administrators say talks have taken place with #SPL #SFA and Uefa about consequencies of newco.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 am

As I hinted at yesterday:

BBC understands Craig Whyte has agreed to transfer his shares to Blue Knights consortium. #Rangers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 am

TheRangersFan wrote:As I hinted at yesterday:

BBC understands Craig Whyte has agreed to transfer his shares to Blue Knights consortium. #Rangers

Craig Whyte's doing a runner then. Blue Knights have admitted they consider liquidation an option

And the thing we're all forgetting here, the most infulential factor, three words

BIG TAX CASE
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 am

Liquidation is not an option for Paul Murray and his consortium.

Expect more news on his bid tomorrow.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 am

Interestingly Rangers have also applied for a licence. It will likely be rejected first, but the plan is to appeal after the club has exited via a CVA. Whether that will happen I am doubtful but one must give it a go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am

TheRangersFan wrote:Interestingly Rangers have also applied for a licence. It will likely be rejected first, but the plan is to appeal after the club has exited via a CVA. Whether that will happen I am doubtful but one must give it a go.

Can you also stop posting from Follow Follow please
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:28 am

Rangers have applied to play in Europe next season, the club's administrators have confirmed.

The Scottish FA's deadline of March 31 for applications has been met, despite not having audited accounts for the last financial year, a requirement of UEFA's guidelines.

It's like me applying for a £1,000,000 loan. I can apply, but I know I'll be told to fuck off.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:33 am

From one of my contacts on Twitter:

Craig Whyte tells me any notion he's selling his shares to PM is " absolute nonsense."

It is like a high stakes game of poker here. Interesting to see how this all unravels!
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Rangers have applied to play in Europe next season, the club's administrators have confirmed.

The Scottish FA's deadline of March 31 for applications has been met, despite not having audited accounts for the last financial year, a requirement of UEFA's guidelines.

It's like me applying for a £1,000,000 loan. I can apply, but I know I'll be told to fuck off.

Not sure how similar those two situations are in complete honesty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 am

Not very credible then are you? Now stop posting what you see on Follow Follow
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 am

I got banned from followfollow a while ago.

My contacts are impeccable. From what I understand yesterday the administrators had all but agreed a deal with CW to move his shares to PM.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 am

TheRangersFan wrote:I got banned from followfollow a while ago.

My contacts are impeccable. From what I understand yesterday the administrators had all but agreed a deal with CW to move his shares to PM.

Dark Mingwall on the Follow Follow forum is not an impeccable source.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am

I'm trying to get Paul Murray on the phone but I think he is on a flight. I'll report back if I manage to get through.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am

alex thomson ‏ @alextomo Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    CW reiterated his point that he is due £30 million and wants his £30 million

Oh Craig Whyte, you're such a tease. Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 am

The laptop loyal have been hilarious today. You just sit and shake your head at this carry on.

Grant Russell ‏ @STVGrant Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    STV understands there isn't even an application process for a UEFA club licence. The SFA do their own assessment http://bit.ly/HithwW

1m Grant Russell ‏ @STVGrant Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Rangers have already been told they will not get a UEFA club licence by both the Scottish FA and UEFA

Mind boggling Rangers told they won't get into Europe, then claim made an application to get in which doesn't exist

Have to admit, I'm getting a bored of this now. Just kill them off.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:35 am

RIP
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:01 pm

The Maestro wrote:The laptop loyal have been hilarious today. You just sit and shake your head at this carry on.

STV understands there isn't even an application process for a UEFA club licence. The SFA do their own assessment http://bit.ly/HithwW

1m Grant Russell ‏ @STVGrant Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Rangers have already been told they will not get a UEFA club licence by both the Scottish FA and UEFA

Mind boggling Rangers told they won't get into Europe, then claim made an application to get in which doesn't exist

Have to admit, I'm getting a bored of this now. Just kill them off.

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 R_i_p_10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

What an awful piece of photoshopping.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Didny
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

Kuled wrote:Didny

Dinny go there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:45 am

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 Ranger10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 am

Lol Alan, don't gee up yer day job hen. thumb hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Lol Alan, don't gee up yer day job hen. Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 284837 Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 848922
    I never did them. And that one is real, way McCoist and the boys and they did not even pay tax on that.Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 11 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:29 am

4 bids confirmed for Rangers.

Germany, Singapore, America & Scotland. The Scottish bid is from TBK, but Brian Kennedy says that he will make another bid once the favoured bidder has been chosen.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2723570
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 am

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:23 am