Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jeff
Cadbury
Childish Logic
JK
Drake
JonjoShelvey
Clark
Zzonked
Mason
Carlos Jenkinson
ayvee1
Benitez
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Mal
Jordi
Sean
22 posters

How many World Class players are there in the Premier League

Anonymous

How many World Class players are there in the Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: How many World Class players are there in the Premier League

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 am

youre all jealous that a tall black guy gets all the bitches and is a millionaire and didnt have to play basketball to achieve it
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

How many World Class players are there in the Premier League - Page 3 Empty Re: How many World Class players are there in the Premier League

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 am

Depends on your definition of World Class, going by the definition in the OP I'd say the following

Vidic
    Rooney
    van Persie
    Aguero
    Silva
    Kompany
    Modric
    Bale
    Cole
    Sagna
    Reina

A stricter definition that I prefer is players who'd be in Earth's squad of 23 to play Mars, in which case there'd only be

Vidic
    Kompany
    Rooney
    Sagna
    Reina
    Aguero
    Silva
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 am

OH MY GOD

NOT COLE

OMGGGGGG|Gdffgfgfrhtrdher
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 am

Balotelli > Van Persie
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:22 am

Balotelli is a better footballer than Aguero, but Aguero has got the pace, agility and workrate on him.

When I say footballer, I mean technique/finishing btw.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:26 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:A stricter definition that I prefer is players who'd be in Earth's squad of 23 to play Mars, in which case there'd only be
    Space Jam football version. eek

I'd probably say

Van Persie
    Sagna
    Mata
    Rooney
    Vidic
    Kompany
    Silva
    Aguero
    Tevez
    Bale
    Modric
    Y. Toure
    Suarez

Not sure if I forgot anyone.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:29 am

I don't know why people are so critical of the inclusion of Ashley Cole. Alright, he's not what he was, but he's still one of the best, if not the best, left backs in the world.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 am

cole wil be englands best player at a major tournament again at euro and they will start liking him again
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:32 am

mauro=beast wrote:youre all jealous that a tall black guy gets all the bitches and is a millionaire and didnt have to play basketball to achieve it

Even racist bitches like him Surprised
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:33 am

mauro=beast wrote:cole wil be englands best player at a major tournament again at euro and they will start liking him again
    Not really. The fact that he was our only half decent player in South Africa sums up our tournament. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:47 am