Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Non British people with blocked I phone?

LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Non British people with blocked I phone? Empty Non British people with blocked I phone?

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Any foreigners on here got or know anyone with a blocked I-phone? they work in foreign countries so I'll swap my blocked phone for your blocked phone and we both get a working I-phone Laughing Pm me Smile
    Anonymous

Non British people with blocked I phone? Empty Re: Non British people with blocked I phone?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:55 am

You can just jailbreak and unlock it.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Non British people with blocked I phone? Empty Re: Non British people with blocked I phone?

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 am

Just get an android dude
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 am

ahlycotc wrote:You can just jailbreak and unlock it.

I was told it doesn't work since Jailbreak is just for apps. I'll probs just sell it to someone for parts, I got offered £60 (only paid £30)

Is your phone jailbroke? did you do it yourself or get someone else to do it?

menalawyerguy wrote:Just get an android dude

Had one I-Phone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Android

Last week I had a £5 Alcatel off the market, now I have 2 I-phones Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:You can just jailbreak and unlock it.

I was told it doesn't work since Jailbreak is just for apps. I'll probs just sell it to someone for parts, I got offered £60 (only paid £30)

You are right, jalibreaking is just for apps, but if you unlock it as well, you can put any sim card on the iPhone and use it abroad. I did it myself. It's not that difficult.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:39 am

Android.

Droid RAZR MAXX ; Best Phone Ever.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

You are right, jalibreaking is just for apps, but if you unlock it as well, you can put any sim card on the iPhone and use it abroad. I did it myself. It's not that difficult.

Could you link me to the site please? I don't know which ones to trust

I'll look into the un-blocking, I'm a noob with phones.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Which iPhone do you have?
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:42 am

Jailbreaking is not just for apps. It gives you full access to your phone (the root).

I'm guessing you're on about the phone that was imei blocked. I've read that an imei block only blocks you from the operater that blocked you's network. It's worth trying to unlock it to any carrier and putting a different network's sim in.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

Which iPhone do you have?

3gs

CollieBuddz wrote:Jailbreaking is not just for apps. It gives you full access to your phone (the root).

I'm guessing you're on about the phone that was imei blocked. I've read that an imei block only blocks you from the operater that blocked you's network. It's worth trying to unlock it to any carrier and putting a different network's sim in.

Yes it is Imei blocked, Thanks for that info I'll go to the market tommorow and get it unblocked like you said for the sake of a fiver it's worth a punt.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:46 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:

You had the wrong android then.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:48 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

You had the wrong android then.

Sony Xperia Simples

I still have it actually but it's fucked, need to get it fixed so I can sell it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 am

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/14857834236/untethered-holidays
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 am

ahlycotc wrote:http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/14857834236/untethered-holidays

not worthy, Thanks pal....I'll try it after the Liverpool match.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 am

Ahly, I love you yippee

Jailbroken I-Phone + Installous Wanking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:03 pm