Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

blocked ear

Anonymous

blocked ear Empty blocked ear

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 am

i had the flu lately so obvviously i had to blow my nose a lot, but i did it so much now my left ear feels blocked. i did research on internet and found out that its not wax but air pressure behind my ear that build up because of the blowing. i try many suggestions but nothing works so far. i want to avoid going to doctor if i dont have to so does anyone know anything i can do. i try already sinus tablets, basic painkillers, holding my nose and blowing, smacking my ear, sniffing salted water, smoking ciggarette with my ear but nothing works so far i feel like im deaf
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

blocked ear Empty Re: blocked ear

Post by Potato-7 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:46 am

I think you should go to the doctor,my brother had the same problem.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 am

mauro=beast wrote:i had the flu lately so obvviously i had to blow my nose a lot, but i did it so much now my left ear feels blocked. i did research on internet and found out that its not wax but air pressure behind my ear that build up because of the blowing. i try many suggestions but nothing works so far. i want to avoid going to doctor if i dont have to so does anyone know anything i can do. i try already sinus tablets, basic painkillers, holding my nose and blowing, smacking my ear, sniffing salted water, smoking ciggarette with my ear but nothing works so far i feel like im deaf

Is that possible? Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:59 am

not like putting the bud in my ear and doing like that, but like putting my ear over the smoke
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 am

I have a blocked ear too, but it's not from a cold. I put in-ear headphones in my ear a lot and after a while it makes my ear clogged. I clean my ear, so I doubt it's from ear wax. It just goes away after a few days. It's annoying as fuck though.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:13 am

The same thing happened to me. I had a flu and blew my blocked nose too much causing damage to my eardrums. At one point I was 99% deaf and poor Sam (GK01) was talking to me on msn that day trying to show me funny videos blocked ear 848922

You really should see a doctor. I learnt the hard way and my left ear doesn't work as good as it should.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 am

Sneeze.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:59 am