Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
dena
Danny
Cadbury
Benitez
Mal
Mouse
Sean
Laurencio
Mario
13 posters

So Higuaín is.....

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

So Higuaín is..... - Page 2 Empty Re: So Higuaín is.....

Post by Laurencio Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:55 am

Kuled wrote:If he were to leave Napoli I would want him to go to Spain, would be so gutted if he goes to England because we wont sign him and seeing him somewhere at City or something would hurt Sad

He should come to us. Already two of us who adore him Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:56 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Kuled wrote:If he were to leave Napoli I would want him to go to Spain, would be so gutted if he goes to England because we wont sign him and seeing him somewhere at City or something would hurt Sad

Danny and Kyro will soon see how right we are So Higuaín is..... - Page 2 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 am

Sean wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:I still dont rate huguian... You can throw whatever stats you want at me. He aint very good.

How does that even make sense?

Might as well say I dont care if Messi scores 68 goals this year, he aint very good
    No its not, i know Messi is a good player. Not only can i see he is fantastic technically, but he creates chances for team mates, plays a vital role in Barcelona's tactical model, and he is massively efficient in the final third with his chance taking.
    Higuain does not create for his team mates, technically he offers very little to the side and he is not comparably efficient with his chance taking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 am

Kuled wrote:Danny and Kyro will soon see how right we are So Higuaín is..... - Page 2 3925848005
    facepalm I know Cavani is quality.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 am

Kuled wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Danny and Kyro will soon see how right we are So Higuaín is..... - Page 2 3925848005

I have a man crush on him so fuck off. He'll stay at Napoli until he retires or dies.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:06 am

Sean wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:I still dont rate huguian... You can throw whatever stats you want at me. He aint very good.

Might as well say I dont care if Messi scores 68 goals this year, he aint very good
    Surely you must be coherent to the idea that my opinion of higuain is based on something more tangible than statistical evidence. Again i would assume an ability to be coherent to the idea that my subjective appraisal is based on a differing criteria... A subjective appraisal of one entity is not transferable to another. You seem ignorant to the basis of my comment. Well done. clap
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:07 am

Since we started talking about man crushes,
    I have a man crush on Özil & Casillas.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Danny and Kyro will soon see how right we are So Higuaín is..... - Page 2 3925848005
    facepalm I know Cavani is quality.
    You do, but he will become even better What a Face Mark my words.

Mal wrote:

I have a man crush on him so fuck off. He'll stay at Napoli until he retires or dies.
    I certainly hope you are right.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 am

Kuled wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

He can move any where and still wouldn't be better than Messi, so no.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:15 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Sean wrote:

No its not, i know Messi is a good player. Not only can i see he is fantastic technically, but he creates chances for team mates, plays a vital role in Barcelona's tactical model, and he is massively efficient in the final third with his chance taking.
    Higuain does not create for his team mates, technically he offers very little to the side and he is not comparably efficient with his chance taking.

Because he is asked to play as a poacher along with Benzema, and he's very efficient. Also just because he doesn't do something doesn't mean he can't
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:16 am

I'm not even responding to that guy lol he clearly doesn't watch La Liga.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

Because he is asked to play as a poacher along with Benzema, and he's very efficient. Also just because he doesn't do something doesn't mean he can't
    That when they play a flat two up top is it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:22 am

Kuled wrote:You do, but he will become even better What a Face Mark my words.
    Whether he does or not, how will it show me and Danny specifically you were right, I've never said otherwise? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 am

Been a fan of Higuain for 4 years now, watched a Real Madrid game when I was on holiday and he scored a fantastic chip. Loved him ever since. Love

It must be so hard managing Madrid, having to choose between Benzema, Higuain and Callejon every week.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 am

I remember this, we were 2-1 behind 89th minute or so, if we lost then the season would be over, Gutí goes and score a freekick and then Higuaín scores that goal. And we won 3-2. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 am

I'd like to see this list counting all matches, not just league matches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:23 pm