Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Cadbury
Walcott
Rab
Phadunkin Donuts
Hitchy
Jeff
CollieBuddz
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Theo Filippo
Keanoo
Carlos Jenkinson
chiboygeorge
moscowmadeit3
Eriksen
Sean
iSamuel
Technicolors
drivescore
Paulinho
El_indian
Jordi
Barton
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
Muhkoo
Scuba Steve
Mal
Andy
JK
Scouser_Dave
Dean
The Zlatan
Mason
Benitez
Start.
Gegilworld93
Demoz
Mustangt125
Ham.
Danny
Kuled
Lux
Jorlung
Marvin
SBSP
51 posters

FIFA 12

Andy

Supports : Manchester United

FIFA 12 - Page 4 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Andy Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 am

Played a H2H with the Lower United team.

Amos
    Rafael - Evans - Jones - Smalling - Fryers
    Pogba - Morrison
    Cole
    Diouf - Macheda

I thought I would of got a weaker team to play against, (how wrong was I) I ended up playing Real Madrid and I drew 1-1 Smile smug Owen also missed 2 1on1s in the last couple of mins Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 am

Wolves have been taken over on my manager mode. Mad

So far they have brought Carroll, Defoe, Dann and Schwarzer.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 am

On my game Sunderland have Torres, David Silva, Javi Martinez, Pepe and Micah Richards. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 am

Mal wrote:On my game Sunderland have Torres, David Silva, Javi Martinez, Pepe and Micah Richards. Neutral
    Laughing

Wolves aren't that bad yet but I can see them becoming another Man City.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 am

Andy wrote:Played a H2H with the Lower United team.

Amos
    Rafael - Evans - Jones - Smalling - Fryers
    Pogba - Morrison
    Cole
    Diouf - Macheda

I thought I would of got a weaker team to play against, (how wrong was I) I ended up playing Real Madrid and I drew 1-1 Smile smug Owen also missed 2 1on1s in the last couple of mins Cry
    Diouf, unlucky.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:55 am

Mal wrote:On my game Sunderland have Torres, David Silva, Javi Martinez, Pepe and Micah Richards. Neutral
    Same thing happened to my Sunderland too. Think they have Vidal (who is now 89), and Hazard (dunno what he's rated now, but probably 88+ after 3 1/4 seasons).
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Just started a CM with Plymouth. Loaned in Bostock (coup!). Plan on playing myself (77) as striker for the first half of the games, and then put myself in defense for the second half to hold on!
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Jorlung wrote:
    Same thing happened to my Sunderland too. Think they have Vidal (who is now 89), and Hazard (dunno what he's rated now, but probably 88+ after 3 1/4 seasons).
    Scratch that. Look liked they sold both of them. They now how Defoe, Chamahk, Gevinho, Milner, (another good CM, forget who it is now though), and Downing
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

Never ever been so frustrated over this game as the last 4 H2H matches i played. First one against stoke i had 18 attempts on goal, 10 on target.. naturally he had 3 scored 2 and 2-0.. Then face cameroon, only 14 attempts on goal, 9 on target.. 0-0. Beat a Bolton player on crack 2-1. seriously how long can N'gog run at full speed ??.. Another game against Cameroon (ppl love that E't'o'o'o'o crap in 4 star bracket) end 1-1, easily tearing him up but same story...
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 am

It's worse when you actually win your matches convincingly but EA decide to troll you in the last quarter of the match and boot you out... 3 time in on division.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 am

Had a clear out in my Newcastle manager mode, I sold all the dead wood and signed Vela and Jarvis, then towards the end of the transfer window Blackburn offered £11m for Taylor (LOL), I accepted and brought Boateng for £13m.

I'm currently top of the league with my beasty Newcastle team. Cool
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:13 am

I need a win in my last game to get promoted. FIFA 12 - Page 4 688105
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 am

Just finished my second season with Newcastle, Won the Europa League and finished 6th.

Looking for a new club now but I keep getting shit offers so I have to quit and try again, this could take a while. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 am

I'm gonna wait till the transfer update before doing a new CM.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 am

Won 4 games in a row after a disappointing end to my last season in Divison 4. They were all fairly close games but at least my scoring % is up, still creating a ton of chances which is good because my defense is lacking most of the time, even with the magnificent back 4+2 i have with Ajax.

Edit: Won 5 in a row with slightly changed setup after i felt like most of my chances were being wasted on my relatively slow front man ( at least compared to Eriksen and Sulejmani he was slow)

FIFA 12 - Page 4 AbB03NPae1

Sulejmani has great pace and a fantastic left foot shot and decent enough ability with his right, easily find him with the excellent passing ability from Eriksen and Janssen. I normally had Siem De Jong on the bench because he was slow, but pairing him Van Der Wiel who is very quick it doesn't matter and his shot is still the best or 2nd best in the team. Last match i scored Hat-trick with Sulejmani, could probably have gotten 5 with him if he wasn't so short and silly with his heading ability.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 am

I want to start my new CM so badly. Just waiting for the transfer update!!
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:19 am

Started a Dortmund save yesterday. Gotze want to leave straight away, I got £69 million for him, £39 million more than he was valued at. Bought Reus as a replacement and a few other back-up players. Still have around £40 million left. FIFA 12 - Page 4 3925848005

Kagawa and Barrios are already into double figures by November. Barrios on 16 and Kagawa on 14.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:I want to start my new CM so badly. Just waiting for the transfer update!!
    Last year it was available as late as mid February, suggest you to just transfer the main players manually and make a few tweaks here and there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:I want to start my new CM so badly. Just waiting for the transfer update!!
    Last year it was available as late as mid February, suggest you to just transfer the main players manually and make a few tweaks here and there.

I don't mind waiting. I don't want to start a CM and get really into it. Then have to start again with the new players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:28 am

I was going to wait but I couldn't be bothered because by the end of your second season almost every player has moved clubs anyway.

I am looking forward to the upgraded players though, hopefully EA sort Chamberlain out. Pisses me off when I see Neymar as an 85 and most other youngsters are really shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:31 am

I want to do a season with Kaiserslautern or a 2. Bundesliga team.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:I want to do a season with Kaiserslautern or a 2. Bundesliga team.

Do Kaiserlautern, but make sure N. Jørgensen is moved to them, (probably with the transfer update Wink) he goes up very quickly, have him in a crazy Ajax save i made with him going up to 88 with C. Eriksen as the main guy with 92 overall..
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 am

eek How did you manage that?

Jorgensen's potential is 75, which can be outgrown but I never heard of it being able to outgrow by 13 points? Amazing if true. What season are you in?
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:01 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:eek How did you manage that?

Jorgensen's potential is 75, which can be outgrown but I never heard of it being able to outgrow by 13 points? Amazing if true. What season are you in?

What is that based on though? I see sites with the potential, but as far as i can see i've been able to outgrow it also with Boilesen and Eriksen, on the other hand not been able to get Fredrik Sørensen past 82 and that supposedly goes up to 88. Im in like 6th, but didn't take that long for me to get Nicolai Jørgensen up to 80. Same sites also say that Eriksen gets injured a lot because he is fragile, he is just as agile as Messi in mine.

Also by crazy Ajax save is that i only played for Semi pro on the first 4 seasons or so, playing with a squad made of up players 20 or younger. I suppose in a realistic game he wouldn't get up that far but that his potential should only be 75, thats crazy, same site also says Kenneth Zohore only goes up to 79? I had him 79 after 2 seasons but sold him.

Tried playing online with Bayern in the cup, won 7-0 in the first match against real Madrid.. then lost 3-1 in the next match against Real Madrid. Scored a great freekick then pace raped with Ronaldo and Benzema.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm

I think I'm using the same one as you, http://www.fifafanatic.com/fifa-12-best-young-players/

This is what it says at the beginning :

Many of you have players whose overall has exceeded their potential.
    This is because a player should naturally reach his potential, but by
    playing them often you can boost their overall potential. In the past
    this boost has been anywhere from 1 to 10, but more likely 3 or 4. This
    is an overly simplistic view of things but it tends to hold true in most
    cases.
    So it's possible to outgrow the player's potential, I'm guessing it depends on how often you play them and how well they do.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Can someone tell me what the cup is about? I don't really get the point of it, what's different to a normal ranked match?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:

I don't mind waiting. I don't want to start a CM and get really into it. Then have to start again with the new players.

Exactly this!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Anyone actually know when the transfers/player rating update is?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Barrios is a beast, 34 goals and I'm half way through February. Neutral Finally top of the league after beating Hannover 5-1 (four Barrios goals and a Kagawa goal). Kagawa stagnated with his scoring for a while and has 20 now. 2 points clear of Bayern and 10 points clear of 3rd place (Leverkusen and Bremen).

Only lost three times this season so far(Hertha Berlin, Bayern, and Hoffenheim) and drawn twice. I lost to Hertha because I had just been forced to sell Gotze and had no adequate replacement for him. Bayern are just so over powered in attack and Hoffenheim have a front three of Obasi, Marin and Keissling. They have also bulked up their defence and midfield.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 am

King Carlos wrote:Anyone actually know when the transfers/player rating update is?

I think last year I came out on a Wednesday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content