Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Cadbury
Walcott
Rab
Phadunkin Donuts
Hitchy
Jeff
CollieBuddz
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Theo Filippo
Keanoo
Carlos Jenkinson
chiboygeorge
moscowmadeit3
Eriksen
Sean
iSamuel
Technicolors
drivescore
Paulinho
El_indian
Jordi
Barton
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
Muhkoo
Scuba Steve
Mal
Andy
JK
Scouser_Dave
Dean
The Zlatan
Mason
Benitez
Start.
Gegilworld93
Demoz
Mustangt125
Ham.
Danny
Kuled
Lux
Jorlung
Marvin
SBSP
51 posters

FIFA 12

Anonymous

FIFA 12 - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:33 am

I would go for Barnetta. Smile
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 am

Leverkusen won't sell Barnetta, Had an offer accepted for jarvis then rejected and don't want to pay more and Griezmann is now out of my price range. Mad

Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 am

CAMPIONE DEL EUROPA
    CAMPIONE D'ITALIA
    CAMPIONE DI COPPA ITALIA
    NAPOLIIIII
    not worthy
    I've been offered the Real Madrid job, they have been awful. Finished 3rd and haven't won the league in a looong time. It's time to get the glory back in Madrid.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:24 am

Kuled wrote:CAMPIONE DEL EUROPA
    CAMPIONE D'ITALIA
    CAMPIONE DI COPPA ITALIA
    NAPOLIIIII
    not worthy
    I've been offered the Real Madrid job, they have been awful. Finished 3rd and haven't won the league in a looong time. It's time to get the glory back in Madrid.
    You won't do as well as me. shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:25 am

This is really fun, normally I just stay at United for the whole career but I'm going club to club in different countries and making them successful, it's great Very Happy (Mourinho shifty)
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Oh my god, why is there no auto-save? facepalm I'm at Napoli again at the end of the season Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Napoli sold Cavani to Bayern Munich for only 35M facepalm YOU STUPID CUNTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEAUTIFUL NAPOLI
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Real Madrid win the opening game against Sevilla in style, 7-1 Cool Neymar and Chicharito score on their debut.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Mean streak going on at the moment. 9 victories in a row, Division 2 and I've won my first 3 games of that season.

I'm unstoppable with Bayern. They're so good on the game, I'm astounded not many people use them, think it's 'cos of the defence.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Kuled wrote:This is really fun, normally I just stay at United for the whole career but I'm going club to club in different countries and making them successful, it's great Very Happy (Mourinho shifty)

Same, only I've started off with Tranmere Rovers and have slowly worked my way up to a Prem club with Swansea. Hoping to get Liverpool next season, although they have lost quite a few key players and not replaced them.
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm in my second season with Valencia. Solid as hell, I hardly have to start with a player with his energy in yellow.

Guaita (81)
    Azpilicueta (78) - Rami (84) - Victor Ruiz (80) - Ansaldi (81)
    Sandro (81) - Banega (81)
    Canales (80)
    Piatti (82) - Welliton (84) - Jordi Alba (79)

Subs:
    Moyá (78?)
    Dragovic (77)
    Dani Parejo (80)
    Ganso (85)
    Griezmann (82)
    Iturbe (77)
    Aubameyang (80)

Reserves:
    Albelda (76)
    Topal (79)
    Jonathan Dos Santos (74)

Notes:

Defense: Dragovic covers RB, LB and CB, Victor Ruiz CB and LB. They work really well together. Rami is a top defender, but slow aswell. I actually prefer to play Dragovic and Victor Ruiz, who is a bit more mobile. Ansaldi is pretty much a left footed Dani Alves. He keeps going, amazing stamina and speedy with a good cross on him. Definitely a bargain in the game! Azpilicueta is getting better and more solid by time.

Midfield: Banega covers Sandro at CDM, as he can play CDM just as well as CM. Dani Parejo is cover for Banega, a little bit more attack-minded. Good player, though! Ganso and Canales switch out a lot. Both amazingly tricky players. I bought Ganso in January and I still have to get used to him.

Attack: Iturbe is a talent. Still developing and I start him quite a lot. Piatti doesn't have amazing stami or whatsoever, so Iturbe can fill in very well. Jordi Alba is my assist-king. He just keeps on going. Griezmann is a very tricky player and a little different to Piatti and Jordi Alba, as he's not as fast, but a bit more of a playmaker. Love him. He can play as striker aswell, if speed doesn't cut it upfront. Aubameyang covers Welliton and does a very good job against the smaller teams. Wellicannon is awesome, simply awesome.

Not too sure about the OVRs I added, because I'm not my PS3 atm.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Kuled wrote:This is really fun, normally I just stay at United for the whole career but I'm going club to club in different countries and making them successful, it's great Very Happy (Mourinho shifty)

Same, only I've started off with Tranmere Rovers and have slowly worked my way up to a Prem club with Swansea. Hoping to get Liverpool next season, although they have lost quite a few key players and not replaced them.
    I know, I built 2 great teams at Man United and Napoli but they just sell the best players after I leave them Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 am

My Swansea side at the moment:

Vorm
    Gunter - Collins - Williams - Taylor
    Coady
    McEachran - Allen
    Dyer ---------------------- Sinclair
    Lacazette

Managed to get Lacazette and McEachran on loan. Lacazette and Sinclair are boss and playing much better than there stats suggest them to be.

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:03 am

Always thought you can't really play like Barca on FIFA like they do IRL but I created a nice custom formation which is quite realistic imo Very Happy Tempted to start a CM with them think.

My current CM is with Benfica, started my 3rd season now and this is my line-up:

-------------------Artur--------------------
    Pereira------Rhodolfo----Garay----Rojo---
    -----------------Sandro---------------------
    -Gaitán-----Witsel------------Wellington Silva
    -------------------Rojas---------------------
    -----------Cardozo---------------------------

Just sold Javi Garcia to Bayern and bought Sandro from Tottenham, also had a bid accepted from Panathinaikos for Ninis, I sold Aimar back to Valencia. Quite a few good young players at Benfica, also scouted a few nice gems.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:04 am

Fun and career mode just don't fit.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:31 am

Won the Copa Del Ray on penalties against Barcelona. FIFA 12 - Page 3 3925848005

All but wrapped up the league in the next game at the Nou Camp with a 2-2 draw, Callejon getting his 10th league goal of the season in stoppage time (Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and Callejon all in double figures now).

Won 3-1 at home to Sevilla (Ronaldo netting his 28th and 29th of the season) which wrapped it up with 2 games to spare.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 am

Started my 4th season in this career mode. Switched clubs to Everton (was my best offer), started first two seasons with Leicester City (1st, brought them to the prem, 2nd finished about 6th/7ths (qualified for the euro league all I remember), 3rd I went to Catania for a change and I didn't like it so I simmed half way through).

My line-up is.

Hennessey (80)
    C. Gunter (77)* P.Jagielka (80) M.Dawson (80) L. Baines (81)
    E. Frimpong (78)
    S Coleman (82) J. Rodwell (84) E. Elia (82)*
    M. Gueye (78)
    D. Sturridge (83)*

Subs: L. Osman (76), T. Janssen (77)*, V. Anichebe (79), Kelvin (78), G. Tamas (77), D. Bilyaetdinov (77), T. Hibbert (71)

* Players I bought

Funny story about Kelvin. In my 1st season as Leicester City I signed him from Porto but he wasn't really that great for me and he also has like 50 stamina, so he can't really start every game so I sold him the next summer. Come here and he's here. I usually put him on as a good impact sub for either one of the wings or the CF. He has 5 star skills and good stats, but his stamina kills him.

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 am

Marvin wrote:Fun and career mode just don't fit.

At least you can play a full match in career mode. Online games are over after you've scored two goals.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 am

I hate online games now because when you get to the higher division's everyone just uses exploits to win.

It's very rare I can find a fun game where my opponent is playing properly, also like Scouser Dave said your opponent usually quit if they go 2-0 down. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 am

Splashy wrote:I hate online games now because when you get to the higher division's everyone just uses exploits to win.

It's very rare I can find a fun game where my opponent is playing properly, also like Scouser Dave said your opponent usually quit if they go 2-0 down. Neutral

What kind of exploits?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 am

Rei Andros wrote:
    Splashy wrote:I hate online games now because when you get to the higher division's everyone just uses exploits to win.

What kind of exploits?
    -Spamming LB+Y because the AI takes forever to react when the ball is in the air.
    -Running down the wing and crossing back post constantly with LB+X because most of the time the defenders wont jump.
    -Freezing the game when they're losing
    -Some how taking control of your team, I still have no idea how people do that.
    -Scoring a goal and then passing around your defence midfield for the rest of the game.
    -Running through on goal with a really quick player and cutting it back, almost impossible to defend because the AI is retarded.
    -Sitting in the defence and hoofing up to your striker because defenders dont know how the mark players on this game.
    -Custom set pieces which are most of the time unstoppable and always result in a goal.

There are loads more, I just don't find it fun any more since people play with a "must win at any cost" attidute. I would rather stick to offline now.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:54 am

Into div 6. cheers
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am

Started a career mode with Man Utd. Lost 4-0 in the Community Shield and then went back to H2H seasons. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 am

H2H is the only thing on the game I enjoy tbh, and even it has been screwed up by the game play updates. CM isn't interesting at all.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:57 am

16-0-2 Now, just got a bullshit loss. Totally dominating with Barca and he was Milan, couldn't score to save my life.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 am

Won the treble with Real Madrid now cheers I'm considering going to Celtic and try to make them European Champions Surprised I'm going to have a go Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 am

That was quick Kuled. Neutral

Wrapped up La Liga with 100 points, Ronaldo ended up with 35 goals in all competitions. not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 am

It was my toughest season yet, Valencia pushed me all the way to the final day in the league but I had an easy set of fixtures which helped me alot, I won the Copa Del Rey against Valencia 2-0, Renato Augusto with the goals and in the CL final I faced Bayern Munich again, Renato Augusto came off the bench and won me the game 2-1, it was a tough season and I did really well to win all 3. Think the league is going to be very easy at Celtic and I don't know if I can play in the cup competition but I really want to win the champions league with Celtic Laughing Then go to France and then Germany and then back to Man United.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:18 am

I'm sticking it out at Madrid, Ronaldo is too much man.

Got 6 goals in the last 2 games of the season. Mostly because I struck him up front in the final game and he grabbed 4. Laughing

Signed Pedro Mendes from Sporting (the defender on loan at Madrid) and Phillipe Coutinho.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 am

Finished my first season with Newcastle, I finished 7th and won the FA Cup. Yessss

Just started the second season, my team so far:

Adriano -- Ba -- Ben Arfa
    Cabaye - Tiote - Ramires
    Santon - Coloccini - Samba - Isla
    Krul

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content