Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Cadbury
Walcott
Rab
Phadunkin Donuts
Hitchy
Jeff
CollieBuddz
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Theo Filippo
Keanoo
Carlos Jenkinson
chiboygeorge
moscowmadeit3
Eriksen
Sean
iSamuel
Technicolors
drivescore
Paulinho
El_indian
Jordi
Barton
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
Muhkoo
Scuba Steve
Mal
Andy
JK
Scouser_Dave
Dean
The Zlatan
Mason
Benitez
Start.
Gegilworld93
Demoz
Mustangt125
Ham.
Danny
Kuled
Lux
Jorlung
Marvin
SBSP
51 posters

FIFA 12

Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

FIFA 12 - Page 22 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:53 am

fucking dreadful game at times, drawing 2-2 with arsenal as benfica, one of those games where whenever I make a tackle, it bounces 15 yards to their guy in space, every time I pass the ball my recieving player has a first touch worth of andy caroll, last minute, Luisao tackles van persie, who falls over on to the ball somehow sending it 30 yards into the back of my defender who stands their like a clown, the ball then bounces on through for walcott clean through and they jew goal me. fucking fuming
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:51 am

Scored this beauty with Nani on my Inter CM. http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/116296776

Built a nice team, will share later today. In August 2013 right now.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 am

BladeGunner wrote:Scored this beauty with Nani on my Inter CM. http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/116296776

Sexy Very Happy

As long as you kept Coutinho it's all good FIFA 12 - Page 22 2156770003
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:Scored this beauty with Nani on my Inter CM. http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/116296776

Sexy Very Happy

As long as you kept Coutinho it's all good FIFA 12 - Page 22 2156770003

Thank you. I kept Coutinho but I keep on sending him out on loan. Sneijder's too good to bench and I want Coutinho to get as many games as possible. I'll start using him in the starting line-up once he hits the 80 mark.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Anybody else having trouble with the Roma Lazio challenge? Laughing

Been trying it for a bit now, can't seem to score the winning goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:42 am

My Arsenal CM is really up and down. I lose and draw so easily to crap teams.

My best starting line up is:

Szczesny

Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs

Song - Wilshere

Walcott -------------- Gervinho

Podolski

van Persie

I am 6th at the moment and thinking about altering my back four in the summer.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 am

Somethings wrong with my Career Mode, i think it's broken.

I've just finished my first season with PSG and the simulation freezes on the 29th June 2012, it's not progressing any firther than that, seemingly taking forever to load.

What the fuck?
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:18 pm

I gave normal CM after the update like... 2 days then got bored...

Proceeded to swap the teams in the English league system with every 4+ star team in the game and start from the bottom. Ofc now every other league in Europe is ruined and the FA Cup and League Cup are Champions League x2. It's quite different, specially seeing what happens with all the Brazilian teams when they get paired with English and German 4 stars. Also the transfers have been even more absurd. Got bids on Eriksen for twice his value in the first season, and Pato was picked up by United for twice what he was priced at.

Essentially just killing time until FIFA Street, even if i am quite disappointed with the lack of Danish National Team.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 am

Barton wrote:Somethings wrong with my Career Mode, i think it's broken.

I've just finished my first season with PSG and the simulation freezes on the 29th June 2012, it's not progressing any firther than that, seemingly taking forever to load.

What the fuck?
    try an autosave, if that doesn't work you're unlucky.
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 am

Hey guys, we've fixed Career Mode this year, you don't have to worry about any game breaking bugs anymore.

Arghh... FIFA 12 - Page 22 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Signed Höwedes and van der Wiel in my Arsenal CM.

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t12007-arsenal-cm#1360226
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Entering my second season with Lyon. Went trophy-less the first season. Managed to hand the title to PSG in the run-in. Decided to stay with Lyon to compete in the Champions League and to win something in France.

My team right now:

Lloris; Reveillere, Dede, Lovren, Cissokho; Gonalons, Claudemir; Alessandrini, Joaozinho, Bastos; Gomis

Currently negotiating with Belhanda, so if I sign him Claudemir hits the bench. Oh, and someone had asked me about Dede's stamina. Haven't had a problem with it.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:45 pm

I want to start a manager mode but Liverpool have 5 star skills. So I'm reluctant although it's not like I'll ever get to face them. Laughing

EA is never going to fix this are they?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Carroll Laughing

Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:I want to start a manager mode but Liverpool have 5 star skills. So I'm reluctant although it's not like I'll ever get to face them. Laughing

EA is never going to fix this are they?

I think they wanted to seem to do it.... they might have forget in all the Fifa Street whirl.

For Liverpool it doesn't really matter, none of the players has flair or skilled dribbling so the skill moves aren't that great.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Had a post-update CM with United. Won everything first season, 9 points out of 9 at the start of the second then Rooney is sold to Barca on deadline day. rofl

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:08 pm

What was in the update?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 am

Rei Andros wrote:Entering my second season with Lyon. Went trophy-less the first season. Managed to hand the title to PSG in the run-in. Decided to stay with Lyon to compete in the Champions League and to win something in France.

My team right now:

Lloris; Reveillere, Dede, Lovren, Cissokho; Gonalons, Claudemir; Alessandrini, Joaozinho, Bastos; Gomis

Currently negotiating with Belhanda, so if I sign him Claudemir hits the bench. Oh, and someone had asked me about Dede's stamina. Haven't had a problem with it.

Good idea to sign some Brazilians for Lyon, Dedé as Chris' successor not worthy

What difficulty is it on?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t12007-arsenal-cm#1409266

Can anyone give me any suggestions on who I should sign/ sell in my Arsenal CM. I am going into my 3rd season.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:What was in the update?
    UT's slightly different, on the menu there's a tab for EA Sports Club or whatever it'd called, and on Xbox you press X to access the menu with the challenges etc.. on instead of back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:50 am

Danny not worthy
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:54 am

Started a CM and messed with the sliders a bit, still on World Class and it's better.

My manager name is Sterling Archer (hilarious show btw) and I am manager at Gimnastic Tarragona in Spain's second division.

I sold some dross then bought a Brazilian dude named Santos. He can't shoot well and is a real pussy, 40 for strength but his speed and accel are worth starting him.

I signed for free some RB name Kamala or something, huge black guy. Signde John Smith 77 keeper off the free agent list. Then signed this dude named like Oduamadi he has 90+ accel and speed and he plays outside. Old man striker named Powel is my leading scorer and I have started the season with 7 wins out of 7.

I will jump the first time a bigger club comes for me and I plan on bouncing around.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:35 am

Mustangt125 wrote:Started a CM and messed with the sliders a bit, still on World Class and it's better.

My manager name is Sterling Archer (hilarious show btw) and I am manager at Gimnastic Tarragona in Spain's second division.

I sold some dross then bought a Brazilian dude named Santos. He can't shoot well and is a real pussy, 40 for strength but his speed and accel are worth starting him.

I signed for free some RB name Kamala or something, huge black guy. Signde John Smith 77 keeper off the free agent list. Then signed this dude named like Oduamadi he has 90+ accel and speed and he plays outside. Old man striker named Powel is my leading scorer and I have started the season with 7 wins out of 7.

I will jump the first time a bigger club comes for me and I plan on bouncing around.
    I always mean to ask who is that guy. He obviously is not real, so who is he? He is Canadian too.

EDIT: Researched it a bit and apparently he is one of the main developers and he decided he'd put himself in the game.
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 am

Has anyone noticed Rooney's age is wrong on this? He's 24 but should be 26. Neutral
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 am

Barton wrote:Has anyone noticed Rooney's age is wrong on this? He's 24 but should be 26. Neutral
    If you start a new CM his age will be as it was at the start of the season, so 25.

Jorlung wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:Started a CM and messed with the sliders a bit, still on World Class and it's better.

I
    sold some dross then bought a Brazilian dude named Santos. He can't
    shoot well and is a real pussy, 40 for strength but his speed and accel
    are worth starting him.

I signed for free some RB name Kamala or something, huge black guy. Signde John Smith 77 keeper off the free agent list.
    Then signed this dude named like Oduamadi he has 90+ accel and speed
    and he plays outside. Old man striker named Powel is my leading scorer
    and I have started the season with 7 wins out of 7.

I will jump
    the first time a bigger club comes for me and I plan on bouncing
    around.
    I always mean to ask who is that guy. He obviously is not
    real, so who is he? He is Canadian too.

EDIT: Researched it a bit and apparently he is one of the main developers and he decided he'd put himself in the game.
    Lol, link? Laughing
    I think it's the arena GK when you started FIFA, the one with trousers and long black hair. Not sure if he's the developer, I mean John Smith come on Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:51 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Good idea to sign some Brazilians for Lyon, Dedé as Chris' successor not worthy

What difficulty is it on?

World Class.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:58 pm

I got FIFA 12 yesterday. The leagues are awesome.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:14 am

Jorlung wrote:

I always mean to ask who is that guy. He obviously is not real, so who is he? He is Canadian too.

Haha no way. I had no clue and yes he definitely has long black hair when he plays in the game. I signed him when I was still in the preseason off the FA list and I sim my friendlies and he got hurt for 2 months in his first game the fucker.

I tried to sign some Brazilians for Tarragona but any that were any good were too highly priced. Still going undefeated at the moment but probably wont have any time to play today with the tournament on
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:30 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t12007-arsenal-cm#1409266

Can anyone give me any suggestions on who I should sign/ sell in my Arsenal CM. I am going into my 3rd season.
    Why do you need a CM? Arsenal has Song, Wilshere, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 am

Chris wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t12007-arsenal-cm#1409266

Why do you need a CM? Arsenal has Song, Wilshere, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey.

Career Mode.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content