Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Cadbury
Walcott
Rab
Phadunkin Donuts
Hitchy
Jeff
CollieBuddz
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Theo Filippo
Keanoo
Carlos Jenkinson
chiboygeorge
moscowmadeit3
Eriksen
Sean
iSamuel
Technicolors
drivescore
Paulinho
El_indian
Jordi
Barton
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
Muhkoo
Scuba Steve
Mal
Andy
JK
Scouser_Dave
Dean
The Zlatan
Mason
Benitez
Start.
Gegilworld93
Demoz
Mustangt125
Ham.
Danny
Kuled
Lux
Jorlung
Marvin
SBSP
51 posters

FIFA 12

Anonymous

FIFA 12 - Page 12 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 am

Splashy wrote:Just won the CL with Porto, I had a beasty team up until the January transfer window because Hulk wanted to leave because he was "home sick". Mad

I'm going to try and become the first manager to win the CL with 3 different teams because I'm bored as fuck atm. Smile

Did he go back to Brazil?
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 am

^ I hate when that happens. I had a career at Inter and Sneijder said he was home sick. So he went to Man City -_-
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah I had Nani pull that on me with Manchester United. He didn't leave though, we had heating lamps installed into his house or some shit (read this in the article in the in-game news) and he was all happy now.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 am

Jorlung wrote:Yeah I had Nani pull that on me with Manchester United. He didn't leave though, we had heating lamps installed into his house or some shit (read this in the article in the in-game news) and he was all happy now.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:07 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:The longest CM I have ever done was Northampton a while back and got them to the Championship.

Blade how long did it take you to build that team. It must of cost well over 70+ mill or around that. I never knew Athletico had that kind of money. Laughing

I'm in September of 2014 now so I've been through a couple of transfer windows now. They're somewhat wealthy actually and I put Board Difficulty on Professional, I think. They also have a good squad with many players that I felt were surplus to requirements so I sold a bunch of them.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:12 am

Jorlung wrote:Yeah I had Nani pull that on me with Manchester United. He didn't leave though, we had heating lamps installed into his house or some shit (read this in the article in the in-game news) and he was all happy now.

What the hell LOOOOOOL
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:12 am

I always put board difficulty to amateur. Mind you I don't abuse the market and just buy shit tonnes of players, but when there's a player I want to buy I don't want to not be able to buy him.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:13 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Splashy wrote:Just won the CL with Porto, I had a beasty team up until the January transfer window because Hulk wanted to leave because he was "home sick". Mad

I'm going to try and become the first manager to win the CL with 3 different teams because I'm bored as fuck atm. Smile

Did he go back to Brazil?
    No, the lying fucker went to Barca. Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 am

Looks like FIFA Hulk has been taking Geography lessons from real life Tevez.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:46 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:23 am

WTF? rofl

Is he fucking turtle? Laughing
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 am

In my first season in division one I had one point with 6 games remaining, and had lost three straight.

I then won my next five games (4 against Real, one against Barca) to obtain enough points to stay in D1 with a game in hand.

Most epic season I have had yet. 5 straight wins to avoid relegation...epic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:50 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    WTF? rofl

Is he fucking turtle? Laughing
    Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Four wins in a row to get into Division 6. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm

I can't win any more division 1 titles, in my latest attempt I had one game left and I needed to win. I ended up drawing. Cry

Missed a shit load of chances too. Concentrating on my VP now. He was really undeveloped but I played a few games and got him to 81 overall now, and that's in pretty much every position except goalkeeper.

Also I can't seem to score headers, if anyone has any good tips, I'd appreciate it.
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:15 am

So update's due tomorrow?

Never mind, Thursday. Sad
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:32 am

I want this to be due on Friday, got big tests on Thursday and Friday Sad.

Not sure if I'll suceed in not switching the xbox on Thursday night tbh.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:24 am

So i thought the last season in division 2 would be my worst, i was wrong this season was awful and i should maybe stop playing with Ajax as i have no ideas how to beat people anymore, only just got to stay in division 2 by winning the last game with Bayern after 5 losses with Ajax, 1 draw and 3 wins. And only one of those wins was with more than 1 goal.

Have to try some other teams i guess, nightmare not being able to score or defend lately.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 am

I just play with Dortmund or Juve. I got fed up with Juve quite quickly. Still steamrolling with Dortmund. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 am

Generally speaking I think it's easier to play with teams that are not so good. Your mistakes are more easily forgiven because your opponents players don't convert every half chance they get. It's more realistic, at least to me it is.

Ronaldo, Messi, Villa, Higuain, Cavani, Eto'o, Rooney, Tevez and Bent(and a few others but they don't get used as often) all have 90+ finishing. You make a mistake and you are screwed.

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:06 am

That's why I only play and pick 4 star teams, you still get your odd bullshit goals but nowhere near as frequent as when you play 5 star teams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:09 am

I just started my 4th season in MM, Ogbonna has grew to an 84 and he's got 90+ pace and 99 on almost every defensive stat. Neutral

EA really need to dumb down the growth a bit, there are loads of young players with insane ratings and it makes it really unrealistic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 am

I go a step further and only play with 3 star teams. I get put against a lot of 3.5 star teams but it's usually still pretty even, although that means they have at least 1 player with 77+ overall, and the highest I have is 72(outfield anyways, keeper is 74)

Galaxy is a massive 3 star team by the way if you want to use 3 star teams. Although you only have 2 days to play with them, Donovon is probably gone after the update, or has he returned? Not sure what is going on there really.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:28 am

When is the transfer update?
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:48 am

SBSP wrote:When is the transfer update?
    Tomorrow.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:I go a step further and only play with 3 star teams. I get put against a lot of 3.5 star teams but it's usually still pretty even, although that means they have at least 1 player with 77+ overall, and the highest I have is 72(outfield anyways, keeper is 74)

Galaxy is a massive 3 star team by the way if you want to use 3 star teams. Although you only have 2 days to play with them, Donovon is probably gone after the update, or has he returned? Not sure what is going on there really.
    Don't think they're going to move him. Think he has one more match at Everton then he's back to LA.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 am

Ajax are my current favourite team online, 4*, Eriksen is a complete beast
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

I used Swansea yesterday, and Nathan Dyer was a beast. Totally ripped apart their left back.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

I've been using Tottenham and Uruguay almost exclusively on H2H

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content