Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Cadbury
Walcott
Rab
Phadunkin Donuts
Hitchy
Jeff
CollieBuddz
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Ricardo
Theo Filippo
Keanoo
Carlos Jenkinson
chiboygeorge
moscowmadeit3
Eriksen
Sean
iSamuel
Technicolors
drivescore
Paulinho
El_indian
Jordi
Barton
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
Muhkoo
Scuba Steve
Mal
Andy
JK
Scouser_Dave
Dean
The Zlatan
Mason
Benitez
Start.
Gegilworld93
Demoz
Mustangt125
Ham.
Danny
Kuled
Lux
Jorlung
Marvin
SBSP
51 posters

FIFA 12

Technicolors

FIFA 12 - Page 9 Empty Re: FIFA 12

Post by Technicolors Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Anybody here playing FIFA on PC?
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 pm

So eh, i asked Rei Andros if he wanted to friendly but i didn't get a reply so i entered the Cup with Bayern Munich as i had been extremely wasteful with Ajax in division 2 and needed GK help to score goals http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/113798305 (Do click, made me laugh so hard i let in a goal right after)

Anyway, that cup ended up more epic than i would expect after 2 am on a Saturday/Sunday night. First off i face Real Madrid, with Pacey bastards Benzema and Cristiana Ronaldo upfront, he goes ahead almost right away with a header by Ronaldo, but quickly equalize with Robben. It goes back and forth but i end up winning 3-2 in the very last minute, not off to a brilliant start but I've never played in this Cup and much at all with 5* online.

In the Quaterfinal which turned out to be absolutely insane, i won 7-2. 4 Goals by Robben, 2 By Ribery and 1 From Gomez easily brushed off his 2 goals from Alexandre-fuck-he-is-fast-Pato. Not much 2 say, some 3 brilliant freekick goals from me with Robben(2) and Ribery (1)

In the semi i got to face Manchester City, which i won 4-1, Aguero and Tevez up front are really annoying, even worse than Benzema and Ronaldo but he made a stupid red card with Clichy in the beginning of the match and i took my chances , with a nice goal from Schweinsteiger which was a sign of what to come.

In the final i got to face Manchester City, what a big fucking surprise. Well maybe that brought me down because he went up 0-2 after just 20 minutes. A fairly lucky mess of a goal from Müller took me back to 1-2 before the 45th. But then came Schweinsteigers magnificent goals. First a ball drops off Gomez onto Toure where i easily pick it up, pull it right and slams it in via the post, not a chance from Hart. Naturally he scores on the very next attack (fuck tevez) and i go on and make it exciting by waiting till the 90th minute of the final to make my move. Schweinsteiger from 35 yards with a lightning strike, it is 3-3 and Extra time.

Nothing big happens, i hit the post with Ribery and Neuer saves my ass 1on1 v Nasri. Penalties it is. Being that Neuer is the best Goalkeeper in the game naturally i save 3, score 3 and the trophy is mine.

So i'd like to thank Rei for not responding so i can spend most of my night with some of the most insane games i've ever played in version of Fifa and take the cup trophy for Division 1 and 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:52 pm

You're making me feel bad. Crying or Very sad

Honestly didn't see your message.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Survived division 4 by a point in my last game. I was shocking in that season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Well I lost another cup final. Seriously, I'm never going to win one.(by myself anyways, I have two but they weren't my wins)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:51 pm

I got to the cup final with Werder Bremen once and lost to Barca 3-2 in ET.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:I got to the cup final with Werder Bremen once and lost to Barca 3-2 in ET.

That seems like a miss match, i can btw only recommend using Bayern. Robben and Ribery are ridiculously fast, have amazing shot with their respective feet and they have so many strong players, little Aguero can't do much with Van Buyten on his ass.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:20 am

Muhkoo wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:I got to the cup final with Werder Bremen once and lost to Barca 3-2 in ET.

That seems like a miss match, i can btw only recommend using Bayern. Robben and Ribery are ridiculously fast, have amazing shot with their respective feet and they have so many strong players, little Aguero can't do much with Van Buyten on his ass.

I did use them after I read your post and was wining 2-1 and half time and lost 3-2 in the last minute because Shitstuber didn't clear the ball away when I pressed X. Laughing
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Muhkoo wrote:

I did use them after I read your post and was wining 2-1 and half time and lost 3-2 in the last minute because Shitstuber didn't clear the ball away when I pressed X. Laughing

Didn't use Badstuber in any matches Laughing changed him and Rafinha out for Van Buyten and Schweinsteiger then switched Lahm to his right position and used Luis Gustavo on the LB.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:10 am

Muhkoo wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:

Didn't use Badstuber in any matches Laughing changed him and Rafinha out for Van Buyten and Schweinsteiger then switched Lahm to his right position and used Luis Gustavo on the LB.

Gustavo. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 am

Ibrahimovic is the best striker on the game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:08 am

I won in the cup final with Juve 4-1 against Real Madrid. Very Happy
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am

Well done, why is the game fucking with you forcing you to play 5 stars with your weaker teams all the time, aren't Juve and Bremen just 4.5 ?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 am

Probably because barely anyone else in the final chooses teams that aren't 5*.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 am

SBSP wrote:Probably because barely anyone else in the final chooses teams that aren't 5*.

I won the EA cup with Ajax after taking myself there with a 2 star danish team Laughing I played against Santos. I guess EA pair 4.5 with 5 more often than 4 with 4.5, which is unfair since there can be quite a difference between 1 5* star to the other. So you may play against a team that is just barely 5 star to one that maybe should be 5.5 or higher, (City, Barcelona, Madrid have very high averages compared to say Bayern who has Defenders at 80 or below as their best except Lahm)

Will you be on at 8 GMT SBSP?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:25 am

Muhkoo wrote:Well done, why is the game fucking with you forcing you to play 5 stars with your weaker teams all the time, aren't Juve and Bremen just 4.5 ?

Yeah I know. Barca and Real in cup finals while using weaker teams all the way through. Neutral

Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:38 am

Doesn't make any sense to me, on 4 star teams generally you are fairly even, even if 1 team is trying to abuse a much better player or better set, like Santos strikers or Et'o for Cameroon and Anzhi, even Zlatan in the Swedish team. When you go 5 star you suddenly add a ton of speed/strength and general ability to the game the blind passes become even more unrealistic and if you make a defensive mistake there is a much bigger chance to be punished, one of the upsides may be this, the goalkeepers are insane, Neuer and Casillas are monsters, if i had to face them with Ajax i'd surely score a lot fewer goals (I miss Stekelenburg, he was quite good in Fifa 11 Razz )
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 am

My defending offline atm is awful. Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 am

Annoying how people rape your message box as soon as you enter pro ranked matches. Got 20 messages in the space of a few mins.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 am

In division 3 now after beating some guy 4-0 who was bumming the fuck out of Bale.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 am

It's Eljero Elia birthday today...as the commentary constantly reminded me. Neutral
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Post by Muhkoo Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:It's Eljero Elia birthday today...as the commentary constantly reminded me. Neutral

How odd, will try play with Ajax tomorrow see if he does the same for Eriksen Rolling Eyes
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 am

Anyone up for a game?

Last edited by iSamuel on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 am

Love how they do stuff like this with FIFA. Like on Halloween.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:It's Eljero Elia birthday today...as the commentary constantly reminded me. Neutral

Thats cool Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 pm

It's Sagna's today. I might try it with him also.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Just won 3-1 in my first game of division 3. Scored a screamer with Vidal to get me back into the game, after that his team just fell apart.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Arturo not worthy

EA better give Juve some nice updates.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:42 am

Just scored an amazing volley with Bender and won 5-0.

My record is W:45 D:15 L:26 Razz
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:22 am

If you're looking for a good young RB with a bit of potential, Wallace from Fluminense is a great choice, he's close to be preferred to Maxi Pereira for me eek

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content