Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
ResurrectionRooney
MickStupp
Gegilworld93
El Jefe
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ham.
Kuled
Childish Logic
Cadbury
Jack
RubyArmyCTFC
ayvee1
LFC_Grunners
Lux
Jordan Henderchip
Ben
VivaRonaldoLAD
Andy
Sean
Jess
24 posters

Traits in people you really hate.

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Traits in people you really hate.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Traits in people you really hate.

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 am

ahlycotc wrote:I forgot to add bad spelling/grammar.

then i must really piss you off.
    Anonymous

Traits in people you really hate.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Traits in people you really hate.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 am

No, I was just joking. Read the post before mine.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:35 am

Hypocritical people.

Traits in people you really hate.  - Page 2 695130 Traits in people you really hate.  - Page 2 209254 Traits in people you really hate.  - Page 2 907849
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:43 am

Superstition. As well as many others have mentioned, arrogance etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:47 am

People who buy stuff just so they can have better stuff than a certain person. People who criticise every little thing because it's not perfect.

I'm not perfect, live with it or don't talk to me.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 am

1) Arrogance
    2) Deception
    3) Moral cowardice
    4) Prejudice
    5) Religion
    6) Poor spelling and grammar, not simple mistakes but rank laziness, 4 exmple, tiping lyk dis.
    7) Ignorance, but an insistence on being right, for example, people who refuse to read the report on Luis Suarez's racism towards Patrice Evra, but insist that they know he is innocent.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:1) Arrogance
    2) Deception
    3) Moral cowardice
    4) Prejudice
    5) Religion
    6) Poor spelling and grammar, not simple mistakes but rank laziness, 4 exmple, tiping lyk dis.
    7) Ignorance, but an insistence on being right, for example, people who refuse to read the report on Luis Suarez's racism towards Patrice Evra, but insist that they know he is innocent.

At least hypocrisy isnt one of them What a Face
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:10 am

Sean wrote:Arrogance, and being sneaky. I especially hate when I see a guy being really devious and like talking about their friends behind their back, thats stuffs for 8 year olds. I also hate overly cheerful people, but thats just because Im like Jess' friend probably shifty

Do you know anyone who doesn't talk about their friends behind their back? Seriously, what world do you live in?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:10 am

Sean wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:1) Arrogance
    2) Deception
    3) Moral cowardice
    4) Prejudice
    5) Religion

At least hypocrisy isnt one of them What a Face

Obviously not, as you're one of my biggest fans and you've stated here that you despise arrogance.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Sean wrote:Arrogance, and being sneaky. I especially hate when I see a guy being really devious and like talking about their friends behind their back, thats stuffs for 8 year olds. I also hate overly cheerful people, but thats just because Im like Jess' friend probably shifty

Do you know anyone who doesn't talk about their friends behind their back? Seriously, what world do you live in?

No, where did I say I did?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I hate when people change how they act so they can fit in with other people shifty

This exactly, which is exactly why I don't do it. Maybe in not doing so, I come across as a prick over the net? But so what, that's who I am. Maybe people don't like me, but some do. So really, as just go along with the flow.

Was actually talking about stuff like this with my mates and that's what they said, no matter what anyone thinks about you, you don't give a fuck. And that I shouldn't change because that's who I am.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 am

Tbh, Id rather have friends than having the ability to say "Oh well, thats who I am".

In general only wankers say that, you never see likeable people say things like ,"I am who I am, if you dont like that then too bad."
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 am

Sean wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

No, where did I say I did?

I just think it's a bit ridiculous to hate everyone. It's one of those bullshit things people say on the internet, but it's not really true, if you hate a quality that virtually everyone has then the term hate becomes a bit meaningless.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:18 am

Virtually everyone is deceptive and has prejudices as well though RR.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 am

Hip and happening people.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 am

Sean wrote:Virtually everyone is deceptive and has prejudices as well though RR.
    Hate the trait, not the traitor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 am

Arrogance
    Ignorance
    People who talk too much
    Really perky people
    Egotists/Narcissists
    Loud people

Those are the big ones for me.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 am

Basically you called me out for doing something the same as you though RR? Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 am

People who seem to change their personalities depending on whoever they're with.

My mates from school who are at Runshaw with me are just like that. Sometimes they can be quite sound, other times they're fucking pricks.

That's why I've fucked them off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 am

Well my mates seem to like me, so I'm happy.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 am

Rei Andros wrote:Arrogance
    Ignorance
    People who talk too much
    Really perky people
    Egotists/Narcissists
    Loud people

Those are the big ones for me.

oh shit. This is me.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:35 am

I hate phaggots.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:35 am

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:People that make up excuses as to why they haven't handed their work in. Just man the fuck up and tell the teacher that you couldn't be arsed to do it Laughing

It was coursework deadline day last week for my AS English. The excuses people were coming out with facepalm

Worst one was 'It blew out my bag and into a puddle and was unreadable, so I'll have to print it off again tonight' Neutral
    I remember this one girl who tried to claim she lost her voice to get out of a presentation, whilst speaking perfectly normal. Laughing
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:41 am

Grenade wrote:I hate phaggots.

I hate hypocrites.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:05 am

Attention seeking is one.
    I dislike dumb people who act and believe they are intelligent.
    I dislike most dumb people in general too.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Sean wrote:Basically you called me out for doing something the same as you though RR? Laughing

Good job I didn't say hypocrisy then, right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Too many to list.

Jack wrote:Girls who pretend they're best mates with me and when I tell them all my personal information about girls and stuff like that, like who I'm getting on, who I'm necking blah blah, and they tell me nothing in return.

COUGH A FUCKING GIRL CALLED SOPHIE!

I think you're just being naive. Ooo, naive people, that would definitely be on the list.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:46 pm

i especially hate lazy people
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:28 pm

I still don't understand what trait Jack is talking about? Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 pm

It gets right up my fucking nose when people use the term literally when they are speaking figuratively, for example "I was literally pissing myself" when they were just laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:26 am