Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
ResurrectionRooney
MickStupp
Gegilworld93
El Jefe
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ham.
Kuled
Childish Logic
Cadbury
Jack
RubyArmyCTFC
ayvee1
LFC_Grunners
Lux
Jordan Henderchip
Ben
VivaRonaldoLAD
Andy
Sean
Jess
24 posters

Traits in people you really hate.

Jess

Traits in people you really hate.  Empty Traits in people you really hate.

Post by Jess Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 am

There's this one girl in the year below me who is just really annoying. I can honestly say I have never met anyone as annoying as her - she is everything I hate in person combined in one: moody, hypocritical, negative, depressing, cynical etc etc
    for example today she said she's a vegetarian because 'It's been proven meat increased your chances of bowel cancer.'
    Yet she smokes. Traits in people you really hate.  58503
    She also always whinges about how much she hates her A Levels (why did you take the subjects then?) and how much she hates life (It can't be that bad if her parents are sending her to private education and she has 4 horses)

So what pisses you off most about people? Traits in people you really hate.  386937
    Anonymous

Traits in people you really hate.  Empty Re: Traits in people you really hate.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:54 am

One kid in my year rates his friends as if he is still in middle school.

so and so is my number 1 friend and so on. Neutral

Jess, I used to live in Surrey. Razz

Last edited by Novi, The Creator on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 am

Arrogance, and being sneaky. I especially hate when I see a guy being really devious and like talking about their friends behind their back, thats stuffs for 8 year olds. I also hate overly cheerful people, but thats just because Im like Jess' friend probably shifty
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 am

Sly people.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 am

I hate when people change how they act so they can fit in with other people shifty
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:00 am

This girl I know goes on about how she hates her boobs ALL the time yet she gets them out at every opportunity, constantly mentions how big they are and when people are talking about them she'll deliberately walk in a manner to make them look bigger.

Wouldn't mind if they were nice but she's a munter and they're so big they just sag down loads sick
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:01 am

I hate cunts
    Jess

Post by Jess Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 am

Sean wrote:Arrogance, and being sneaky. I especially hate when I see a guy being really devious and like talking about their friends behind their back, thats stuffs for 8 year olds. I also hate overly cheerful people, but thats just because Im like Jess' friend probably Traits in people you really hate.  279869

She's not my friend. shifty
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 am

I just generally dislike most people I meet
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 am

People who lie/talk bullshit. Also people who are just cunts beyond the acceptable "it's just a joke" level and those who are just generally bullies or are rude. I don't mind swearing just not directly at people.

Also...don't really get people who buy stuff for the specific reason of trying to show off or fit in....especially when it's incredibly overpriced.

Last edited by Lux on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am

People who talk about others behind their backs.......like a few in this thread shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am

People that make up excuses as to why they haven't handed their work in. Just man the fuck up and tell the teacher that you couldn't be arsed to do it Laughing

It was coursework deadline day last week for my AS English. The excuses people were coming out with facepalm

Worst one was 'It blew out my bag and into a puddle and was unreadable, so I'll have to print it off again tonight' Neutral
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am

Elitism.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 am

Black skin. shifty

No, but basically people who talk about others behind their back, it's not nice and I try not to do it, if I have a problem with someone, I generally tell them.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 am

People who complain about everything and generally have a negative personality.
    And I hate stuck up people who act like they're more important then someone else.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Girls who pretend they're best mates with me and when I tell them all my personal information about girls and stuff like that, like who I'm getting on, who I'm necking blah blah, and they tell me nothing in return.

COUGH A FUCKING GIRL CALLED SOPHIE!
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 am

Trying to be the centre of attention. No me gusta.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:09 am

Jess wrote:There's this one girl in the year below me who is just really annoying. I can honestly say I have never met anyone as annoying as her - she is everything I hate in person combined in one: moody, hypocritical, negative, depressing, cynical etc etc
    for example today she said she's a vegetarian because 'It's been proven meat increased your chances of bowel cancer.'
    Yet she smokes. Traits in people you really hate.  58503
    She also always whinges about how much she hates her A Levels (why did you take the subjects then?) and how much she hates life (It can't be that bad if her parents are sending her to private education and she has 4 horses)

So what pisses you off most about people? Traits in people you really hate.  386937

She has to like A levels to do them? she is a cunt for whining heaps.

-----

Cunts who lie.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:09 am

Guys who think they're a 'lad' is another one. Especially ones who try extra hard to fit the persona and then lie about who they pull or whatever
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I hate when people change how they act so they can fit in with other people shifty
    This.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 am

I also dislike cunts who don't want to hang out with me because I go to High School

NZG *cough*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 am

1) Hypocrisy
    2) Arrogance/Show off
    3) People who can't admit to being wrong/lose (this can be tied with arrogance, but not necessarily)
    4) People who take out their anger on others
    5) Backbiting
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 am

Another thing is people who just don't listen and trust everyone....

I tell someone who I've been friends with for 9 years that this guy he is a good friend with is a dickhead and he shouldn't trust him. "No he is alright".....cue he steals £350 from him and pulls a freaking machete on me.
    I then tell him this other guy he becomes friends with is a dickhead. "No he is alright"....he steals from my friend's workplace and tries to blame him for it.
    I tell him this girl is a moany bitch who is only with him because he basically bankrolls her. "No she is alright".....as soon as he is skint she disappears. We end up in the same pub a week later and she is sucking up to some middle aged Turkish people.

facepalm but yeah this guy is a plank.

Last edited by Lux on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:16 am

People that talk constant bullshit.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 am

ahlycotc wrote:1) Hypocrisy
    2) Arrogance/Show off
    3) People who can't admit to being wrong/lose (this can be tied with arrogance, but not necessarily)

4) People who take out their anger on others
    5) Backbiting

forgot about these ones.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 am

Upper class country type mums who look down on you. Like the one who shouted at me when we were singing on the train after a Leeds game, like I was doing it to intentionally piss her off... coulda gone to the quiet carriage but instead she just stared at me like I was scum.

The sort of person who wouldn't know fun if it twatted them square in the nose.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 am

People who cling on to a 'cool' group until they are eventually 'in' with them, and then start acting as if they're gods gift to the world and are suddenly above everyone, apart from people from that group that they still arse lick.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 am

if there fat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:29 am

I forgot to add bad spelling/grammar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:30 am

People who latch onto another group of mates and totally forget the people they've grown up with

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:25 am