Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
dena
Phadunkin Donuts
El_indian
Muhkoo
Kelloggg8
Childish Logic
SBSP
Grenade
Gegilworld93
Roloman4
Sean
Kuled
Jordan Henderchip
Lux
Jess
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
LFC_Grunners
Scouser_Dave
23 posters

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is?

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Empty Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is?

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 am

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Chicken-nugget-paste

By Bruce Hampton

You have been served…………with mechanically separated chicken! Over a billion sold!

This is what fast-food chicken nuggets, processed frozen chicken meat, and patties are made of. BARF!!!!!

Here’s the creation process. What they do is take parts of a chicken and put it through this machine that mechanically separate the meat from the bone. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen. What it does instead is smash EVERYTHING including the bones, eyes and guts making it come out looking like the picture above.

Since this meat is infested with bacteria, it will be soaked in ammonia in order to kill those little critters. But who wants ammonia nuggets? Not I and I’m sure you don’t want any either. So in order to mask the ammonia taste, they season it with a shit load of artificial flavors. [Yup, that will do it]

Right about now, I know what you’re gonna ask. “Hey Bruce? How do they get rid of the freakish pink color?”

Dude? That’s what dye is for. So in order to get people to devour this crap, they dye it with artificial colors in order to give it that white texture.

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Chickennugget2

Here’s the deal with mechanically separated meat. [I’m going to call it MSM for short because I don’t have that much time on my hands.] MSM is a paste like substance that is created by forcing part of an animal carcass into the sleeve of a machine called “Meat Deboner”.

HA! Meat De-BONER!

**Dudes? If you’re trying to get lucky one night, don’t eat chicken nuggets. It will kill your boner!**

Ok, where was I? Oh yeah! I was talking about boners the meat deboner machine. So they cram the animal parts into this machine, which grinds up the animal carcasses into a big glob of reddish mush!

So this is what you get in the end.

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Nuggetmeat

But they’re not done folks. Next, they add ammonium hydroxide to kill the bacterial and then they add anhydrous ammonia for refrigeration purposes. This concoction goes on to become the main ingredient in many hot dogs, bologna, chicken nuggets, pepperoni, salami, jerky, etc.

I don’t know about you but my stomach is turning inside and out just typing about this stuff. Now I see why more and more people are going vegetarian.

It’s not only chicken nuggets that have been MSMed!!!! Most meat companies take the “cheap route” by using the less desirable meat of animals to make food. Meat that is unidentifiable like hot dogs, hamburgers and that stuff you find in frozen dinners. When these meats are Frankensteined created, they don’t really need to retain their appearance, shape or texture. In order to trick consumers, meat companies use artificial flavoring, coloring and preservatives to alter the color, taste and texture of this trash.

Who cares if it’s shaped like a turd. At least it taste good, right?

Now you’re probably asking yourself, “How can they get away with this? Is there no dignity in the Meat Packing Industry?”

The answer? HELLLLLLLLLLL NO!

You see, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), mechanically separated poultry is safe to eat and may be used without restriction.

But before you start organizing an “Occupy USDA” movement, they (the USDA) did state that commercial food products must be labeled as Mechanically Separated Poultry:

Mechanically separated poultry (MSP) is a paste-like and batter-like poultry product produced by forcing bones, with attached edible tissue, through a sieve or similar device under high pressure to separate bone from the edible tissue. Mechanically separated poultry has been used in poultry products since the late 1960′s. Mechanically separated meat may not be described simply as “meat” on food labels, but must be labeled as “mechanically separated” pork, chicken, or turkey in the ingredients statement.

Honestly, how many of you really take the time to read the ingredient labels on your food?

Since there was a big scare about the spread of mad cow disease (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) the sale of MSM-derived beef products for human consumption in the U.S. was banned in 2004.

However, the United Kingdom decided to take a different route.

Since bits of the spinal cord (the part most likely to be carrying BSE) often got mixed in with the rest of the meat, products using mechanically separated meat taken from the carcasses of bovines were at higher risk for transmitting BSE to humans. The United Kingdom tightened restrictions to help ensure that pieces of the spinal cord would not be present in mechanically separated meat taken from bovines in 1989.[1][2]

Really? How do they go about doing that? Is someone pulling cow spine out of each and every carcass before sticking it into the machine? If you believe that then I have 10 acres of land to sell you in Texas. All you have to do is pay the $400 property tax and the land is all YOURS!!!!!

Here is a video clip about it for your enjoyment

http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/can-you-guess-what-mcdonald%E2%80%99s-food-item-this-is/
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Empty Re: Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is?

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 am

Seen this before, the crushing method is used in loads of food products...you'll be surprised.

Channel 4 did a documentary on it if anyone's interested.
    Anonymous

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Empty Re: Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 am

Very appetising, felling rather peckish after reading that. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 am

Disgusting. When I eat fast-food I usually go to these places...

- Subway
    - Panda Express
    - Chipotle
    - Wendy's (I only get a chicken sandwich)

Nuggets are expensive anyways.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 am

That's is disgusting, thank fuck I don't eat at McDonalds any more, Although it probably happens at a lot of other players too. Sad

Why cant they just serve us normal food, it cant be that fucking hard.

Last edited by Splashy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 am

Good lord, I had a Big Mac for the first time in about a year today, at the train station. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:12 am

Splashy wrote:That's is disgusting, thank fuck I don't eat at McDonalds any more, Although it probably happens at a lot of other players too. Sad

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? 61056391_31343afdc6_z
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:13 am

It doesn't sound cheaper Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 am

Theo Filippo wrote:It doesn't sound cheaper Dry Smile

It is. They can make it faster and cheaper.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:19 am

I'm such a gimp when it comes to stuff like this. I remember when I found out about gelatine. I avoided it completely for about a year Neutral.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:19 am

To be fair, I could be shown a video of chicken nuggets being smeared in shit and stuck up a cows anus before being cooked, and then still eat it. Don't care what goes on behind the scenes as long as it tastes good.

Saying that, McDonalds is my least favourite fast food.

Greggs
    KFC
    Subway
    Burger King
    McDonalds
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 am

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:To be fair, I could be shown a video of chicken nuggets being smeared in shit and stuck up a cows anus before being cooked, and then still eat it. Don't care what goes on behind the scenes as long as it tastes good.

Saying that, McDonalds is my least favourite fast food.

Greggs
    KFC
    Subway
    Burger King
    McDonalds
    Good luck on that 6 pack you want Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? 3925848005
    Jess

Post by Jess Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 am

I never eat at fast food chains anymore even at 4am after a night out and all my friend's are getting subway/kfc totally hammered - do not want to put anything that disgusting in my body.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 am

Meh, if I ever do go to a Fast food place it's usually Subway or KFC. KFC chicken has bones in it so......there is no MSM? What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 am

think The only junk food I eat is Pizza's. Although I'm sure they're fucked up somehow as well.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 am

Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? Chicken-nugget-paste

Looks like Ice-Cream
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 am

That's what I thought at first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 am

Probably is ice-cream, usual lies to make you avoid one of the best restaurants in the world. Rolling Eyes
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 am

Lux wrote:Meh, if I ever do go to a Fast food place it's usually Subway or KFC. KFC chicken has bones in it so......there is no MSM? What a Face

Shit quality chicken though. Genetically modified top not have feathers/beaks apparently. But that's not too important.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Probably is ice-cream, usual lies to make you avoid one of the best restaurants in the world. Rolling Eyes

That is actually MSM.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 am

It's delicious.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Lux wrote:Meh, if I ever do go to a Fast food place it's usually Subway or KFC. KFC chicken has bones in it so......there is no MSM? What a Face

Shit quality chicken though. Genetically modified top not have feathers/beaks apparently. But that's not too important.

Well that depends...I don't really want to eat the feathers or beaks anyway Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 am

Meh, I'll still eat chicken nugguts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 am

I haven't had a McDonalds or anything like that in years.

I only get Domino's...even then I only have it like once or twice a year.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:48 am

Cadbury wrote:

It is if you care about non-human animals.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 am

Eat at McDonald's quite a lot actually, also Subway and Domino's.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 am

Roloman4 wrote:It is if you care about non-human animals.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not chickens anyway What a Face

Last edited by Lux on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 am

Roloman4 wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

It is if you care about non-human animals.

I was joking Cry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 am

Splashy wrote:That's is disgusting, thank fuck I don't eat at McDonalds any more, Although it probably happens at a lot of other players too. Sad

It only takes approx. 10-12 cents to make a quarter pounder at McDonalds using this method. Without it, it would cost over a dollar.

I only eat at Subway and Teriyaki Express nowadays, and must admit I am glad to do so.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 am

I rarely eat takeaway or restaurant foods with meat. When I do its always a fillet or steak type of meat because I'm a post cunt like that. feelsgoodman Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? 601554

Although I used to eat loads of burgers and shit as a kid that probably had cow bollocks in the meat Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is? 460408

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:34 am