Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Bye_Ya
Andy Mitchell
Forest
ConorCelticFC
Juventino
SophisticatedBeggar
Ham.
crump
Muhkoo
Trent
Cam
zeke_cross
Ra's al Ghul
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Harrold
MickStupp
Danny
Keanoo
Marvin
Start.
jeb4eva
JK
Jess
VivaRonaldoLAD
George
Dink
Kuled
iSamuel
Grenade
CoVkId01
Paulinho
Clark
TheRangersFan
Zzonked
ayvee1
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Krul
Lux
jonnyc23
Pippo
Steadman
SBSP
Demoz
Childish Logic
dena
Sean
Dean
El_indian
Jorlung
Mal
55 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am

Star Wars? Second trilogy? Exceptional? Sorry are you high? (Unless you meant exceptionally bad, then I forgive)

Steadman wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Jason and the Argonauts - 6/10

Not bad for a 90's movie with crappy graphics. Like Xena or Hercules type graphics.
    You should watch the original, and I don't think the remake was released in the 90's. shifty
    I don't know what the hell I watched tbh. The one I watched was made in like 2000. Link me to the real deal.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by ayvee1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 am

Fuck - seen it before but just watched it again, very good.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Star Wars? Second trilogy? Exceptional? Sorry are you high? (Unless you meant exceptionally bad, then I forgive)

What? Laughing
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Hereafter 6.5/10 (Was kind of meh)
    Clash of the Titans 5.5/10 (Thought this was kind of odd... Everyone dies too, but the main character, which kind of sucks)
    Attack the Block 6/10 (Was a pretty weird movie that didn't really make sense, really didn't get how the entire town didn't notice massive aliens scaling buildings.)
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Rick Rosstrich wrote:I can post a screenshot of my hard drive if you want.

I must add that there is quite a few of the missus' films too. Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 16 279869

This would be very intradesting sir Very Happy
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 am

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 16 23w1oye

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 16 K37wbk

As I said there's some of my missus' films there and a few for the kids. Basketball
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:23 am

Revenge of the Sith tonight :dance2:
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm

why do some have smileys next to them?

what's wrong with 50 first dates Neutral ? It's fucking funny.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm guessing the ones with Neutral are his missus' ones.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:48 pm

El_indian wrote:why do some have smileys next to them?

what's wrong with 50 first dates Neutral ? It's fucking funny.

This.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Revenge of the Sith not worthy
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Star Wars? Second trilogy? Exceptional? Sorry are you high? (Unless you meant exceptionally bad, then I forgive)

Steadman wrote:
    You should watch the original, and I don't think the remake was released in the 90's. shifty
    I don't know what the hell I watched tbh. The one I watched was made in like 2000. Link me to the real deal.
    http://www.1channel.ch/watch-3963-Jason-and-the-Argonauts
    Jess

Post by Jess Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 am

The Beach.

What classic.
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:54 am

Limitless. Love it.

Watched Jumper last night. Awesome flick.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 am

Michael Collins, fantastic film, up the RA Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 am

Gone Baby Gone - Brilliant film. Hadn't seen such a good film in ages.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Phone Booth: 9/10
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Project X

10/10 for the epicness you would expect. Also for the music of course.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 pm

The Artist - So overrated because what it is. I've seen a few silent movies and this is just average.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Blitz - 8/10

A lot better than I expected, definitely worth a watch if you're an action/violence movie fan.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Project X

10/10 for the epicness you would expect. Also for the music of course.

Looks amazing, going to see it next weekend.

Last movie I watched was Law Abiding Citizen. 8/10 Saw it in the cinema when it was first out but forgot a lot about it. Decent film like.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Heisenberg not worthy
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 am

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 16 Tumblr_lrzivu223S1qcoaf4o1_r2_500

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) - 7/10 - Very dated, but well worth a watch.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Safe House - 7.5/10

Pretty decent action film with a good cast led by Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:33 pm

It's Kind of a Funny Story. Brilliant film, I could really relate. Really wanna read the book now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 am

The Tree of Life - 9/10

I haven't seen a film this ambitious in a long time.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:20 am

Sean wrote:It's Kind of a Funny Story. Brilliant film, I could really relate. Really wanna read the book now.

I watched that like 2 weeks ago because it was on sky. Saw your avatar and wondered if that's why she was there. What a Face
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:57 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Sean wrote:It's Kind of a Funny Story. Brilliant film, I could really relate. Really wanna read the book now.

I watched that like 2 weeks ago because it was on sky. Saw your avatar and wondered if that's why she was there. What a Face

Yea, after that I watched another movie and she happened to be in it so it was fate What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:38 pm

The Guard - Great little movie, quite funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 am

Watched This is War. Good film.

Want to see Project X.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 am