Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Laurencio
easley91
Jeff
fluffy_kittens
Zzonked
9 posters

Spurs v Everton | 19:45 | Not on British TV

Anonymous

Spurs v Everton | 19:45  | Not on British TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs v Everton | 19:45 | Not on British TV

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am

3 points cheers

Played well. Livermore stepped in very well in midfield, didn't look out of place.

Level on points with United Run 3 points off the top Run
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Spurs v Everton | 19:45  | Not on British TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs v Everton | 19:45 | Not on British TV

Post by easley91 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 am

What a good much needed win! BAE's goal was class and joint 2nd, 3 points behind 1st and City play on Monday, so we can go above them with a win at home to Wolves. cheers
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:48 am

The way Spurs are playing they could well end up taking the title right in front of our and City's noses Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 am

If Spurs can win a few games by grinding out results they are totally in this title race, they are playing some top class football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 am

Spurs will win the CL this season. We're that good.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 am

IF we win against Wolves then beat City I think the momentum is with us. Will it last til May? Probably not, but hey ho I'm going to enjoy it while it does last. Smile
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 am

COYS wrote:Spurs will win the CL this season. We're that good.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:11 am

Alan wrote:If Spurs can win a few games by grinding out results they are totally in this title race, they are playing some top class football.

You talk as if you watch their games, which you obviously don't.

They have already ground out a few results, even tonight it wasn't spectacular.

Spurs will be up there providing Modric, Bale and Adebayor stay fit. VDV is replaceable imo.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:26 am

James wrote:
    Alan wrote:If Spurs can win a few games by grinding out results they are totally in this title race, they are playing some top class football.

You talk as if you watch their games, which you obviously don't.

They have already ground out a few results, even tonight it wasn't spectacular.

Spurs will be up there providing Modric, Bale and Adebayor stay fit. VDV is replaceable imo.

VDV is not replaceable. People would say Modric could go there, but Modric is better in the middle of midfield IMO. Niko maybe, and yes he has ability but nowhere near as good as Rafa behind the frontman. If Ade was injured, my only concern would be Defoe's replacement on the bench in Pav. Need a better 3rd striker I feel this month.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 am

Maybe I overrated Kranjcar's ability then, I think he could fill in fairly well, obviously not as well as VDV but I do think he's one of the players that could be sacrificed.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 am

I guess it is alright to not have this game on TV because over here in the States that meant the Carling Cup semifinal match was shown on a delay. As weird as it may sound I do not think any channel has the rights to show games live. I think Setanta had those broadcasting rights.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 am

I think its hard to fit VDV onto the field sometimes. Any time you keep a guy like Defoe on the bench its a bit of a head scratcher but you know when VDV gets chances they're goals waiting to happen. Guess having too many good players is a good thing though. Although I agree about Pav, he should be replaced.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:19 pm