Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Theo Filippo
Danny
Cristiano
7 posters

Real Madrid vs Málaga Copa del Rey - 22:00 Second Leg

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Real Madrid vs Málaga Copa del Rey - 22:00 Second Leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Málaga Copa del Rey - 22:00 Second Leg

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    I didn't mean it Cry What would be right though?

On another note, I typed that into youtube because I remember seeing a video of it some time ago and I found this:

0:26
    Does he still have such an horrible Portuguese accent? Laughing

No, he has an Indian accent now.
    You might not believe it, but some people actually improve their accent in another language the longer they're practising it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Real Madrid vs Málaga Copa del Rey - 22:00 Second Leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Málaga Copa del Rey - 22:00 Second Leg

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

That's not a reason, it's a consequence.

You didn't ask for the reason.

I didn't ask for anything shithead, you took it upon yourself to try and make a smartarse remark. I'm well aware that the referee didn't show a red card, I would like to know what his thought process was in failing to dismiss the player for a horrendous lunge. Maybe as a supposedly qualified referee you could make an effort to explain.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 am

A taste of your own medicine.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 am

RR's lack of sense of humour amuses me. Real Madrid vs Málaga Copa del Rey - 22:00 Second Leg - Page 2 3925848005

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:41 am