Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kuled
LFC_Grunners
Mouse
Carlos Jenkinson
Gegilworld93
Sean
10 posters

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad

Poll

Is the chanting racist?

[ 0 ]
    Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Bar_left0%Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Bar_left100%Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Anonymous

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 am

COYS wrote:
    Alan wrote:The FA should also look into all chants and signing from all clubs and not just racial one's, or does it only matter when its racial.

Where's the line though Alan in that?

Anything that could be taken as offensive should have action taken against it?
    Im not sure where you draw the line, but how can all these people go on about things against racial chants and not have a say on chants or songs that i hear every week with the lyrics of "We will kill any bastard that gets in our way" and ive even heard Liverpool fans chanting things like "John Terry's ma she loves a scouse cock" these things dont actually bother me but how can they be ok if racial abuse is not.

And i dont want to hear any racial chanting either, but you chant you ice cream or you black so and so. and thats worse than we will kill anyone or songs about players mothers.scratch Yet anything racial and its big news i just cant get my head around all this.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:14 am

Alan wrote:The FA should also look into all chants and signing from all clubs and not just racial one's, or does it only matter when its racial.
    I agree, particularly Liverpool FC who chant about the Munich air disaster, and whose fans refer to their rivals as 'Munichs' in reference to that disaster.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    I agree, particularly Liverpool FC who chant about the Munich air disaster, and whose fans refer to their rivals as 'Munichs' in reference to that disaster.

Who are you scratch Sorry but it has just come to my attention, and its breaking news that whatever you have to say on this matter is not to be bothered with, as you are just biased and have a real hate for Scousers and Liverpool football club and have made terrible comments about Hillsborough before. So im sorry little man or whatever you are take your biased posting's elsewhere, this forum is not all about you and others just posting post after post arguing against your biased posts.

And i will add Manchester United will also have to be looked into then, as they refer to all Liverpool fans as murderers and sing about killing people every week and also give out death threats to opposition goalkeepers and other things. But what do you expect when you watch "SHAMELESS EVERY WEEK" you will realise why.Rolling Eyes

But then again lets be serious im not so biased to think that all fans at Manchester United are bad or that everything at Manchester United is all wrong, infact they like Liverpool are a great and massive clubs.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I agree, particularly Liverpool FC who chant about the Munich air disaster, and whose fans refer to their rivals as 'Munichs' in reference to that disaster.

Who are you scratch Sorry but it has just come to my attention, and its breaking news that whatever you have to say on this matter is not to be bothered with, as you are just biased and have a real hate for Scousers and Liverpool football club and have made terrible comments about Hillsborough before. So im sorry little man or whatever you are take your biased posting's elsewhere, this forum is not all about you and others just posting post after post arguing against your biased posts.

And i will add Manchester United will also have to be looked into then, as they refer to all Liverpool fans as murderers and sing about killing people every week and also give out death threats to opposition goalkeepers and other things. But what do you expect when you watch "SHAMELESS EVERY WEEK" you will realise why.

But then again lets be serious im not so biased to think that all fans at Manchester United are bad or that everything at Manchester United is all wrong, infact they like Liverpool are a great and massive club.

When you refer to death threats towards opposition goalkeepers, are you talking about the 'We will kill any bastard that gets in our way' chant? If you are then I think you are misinterpreting it - it does not refer to goalkeepers who stop us from scoring, it refers to people who get in the way of the fans when they are going to the game. Further, the fact that the chant refers to any 'bastard' that gets in our way would seem to exclude Joe Hart, because Joe Hart is not a bastard, at least not in the sense it is intended in this chant, he's actually quite a nice man, so the threats are obviously not aimed at him. I believe the chant is referring to opposing firms of hooligans who obstruct Manchester United fans.

The 'murderers' chant is accurate, Liverpool fans claim that they never walk alone, therefore their killing of Juventus fans in 1985 can be considered a joint enterprise. There are even some Liverpool fans on this forum and it's predecessor who have tried to justify those killings.

If you wanted an example of Manchester United fans chanting something disgraceful, I'd have thought you'd look to the chants directed at Arsene Wenger regarding his sexual orientation. They are chants which should be examined by the FA if they happen again, and should have been examined by UEFA in 2009, because they're completely unacceptable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:50 am

Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Laugh_10

Next Sleep
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:10 am

Perhaps the reason you think I'm so biased is that you ignore any criticism I make of Manchester United.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:11 am

Omg Alan fuck off with the same argument in every fucking thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 am

Sean wrote:Omg Alan fuck off with the same argument in every fucking thread
    Ok boss. But please stop telling lies.Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 284837 And stop following me Suspect
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:19 am

Alan, your own shadow wouldn't follow you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 am

Fonseca wrote:Alan, your own shadow wouldn't follow you
    Bunch of ice creams from Leicester got mad - Page 2 Aaaaa11
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:36 am

What lies?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 am

Sean wrote:What lies?
    About me mentioning or using the same argument in every thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:17 am